How can people bear to do this, Veeky Forums?

How can people bear to do this, Veeky Forums?

Do they have no self-respect?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636667/Working-appetite-Chanelle-Hayes-shows-curves-patterned-bikini-tucks-burger-sitting-poolside-Alicante-going-topless-sunbathe.html

All this "Fat Acceptance" and "HAES" is scaring me. I imagine a world where there's a small handful of fit older people, a ton of overweight on-the-brink-of-death older people, a bunch of younger fatties, and a few younger fit people. Almost everywhere I go I'm one of the skinnier fit people I see. Lard asses everywhere. I've never seen it so bad.

> -shows-curves
> curves
Why even say shit if you're going to flat out lie?

Such a waste

she's rich enough not to give a shit about how she looks and i bet that burger was like $40 and delicious

Why does it scare you that people are literally putting themselves at a disadvantage for you and everyone who disagrees with their bullshit? Let them do whatever they want, seriously. It seems like its more of a problem than it really is because you probably live in a city and every oppressed group of retard fucks out today have a much larger bark than bite

How is eating a burger while enjoying a day in the sun lacking self respect?

Because she got fat... and to these virgins it means her life is as meaningless as theirs.

when you live in a country with free health care, these fat fucks cost us more money.

Oh right
Sometimes I forget the average age around here is 16 and everyone is full of anxiety

ready to be part of the Veeky Forums master race? It will be like Time Machine but with the races reversed

samefag, back to >>>reddit

Surely larger amounts of obesity has a chance to lower the life expectancy of later generations and maybe provide a temporary solution for the over-populated planet.

Back to sucking my dick, faggot

yes, sorry i forgot. thank you jesus
>ON NOM NOM NOM
>:3

Considering niggers, spics, and sandniggers, when presented with equal economic opportunity, have way higher obesity rates than whites, obesity is an overwhelming force for good if it can cause sterility and early death. It even gets chinaniggers.

how do things go bad so quickly?

Mark my words, she's coming out with a fitness DVD in the next few months.
It's the same for every single one of these female celebs who've gained weight. They sign a contract, go out in public and gorge on fatty snacks purposely looking as disgusting as possible, then lose all the weight and sell the DVD

Funny you post that because RDJ is actually a whistleblower on the kike hollywood pedo ring and probably browses /pol/.

Das sad

>reading and posting celebrity gossip
>making it

Pick one

Work on your own body and stop wasting time

she probably gets stuffed with cock all the time and got lazy because she didnt have to work for the belly full of cummies anymore