Can you lose weight and gain muscle mass by cutting on rest days, but bulking on workout days?

Can you lose weight and gain muscle mass by cutting on rest days, but bulking on workout days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFo_wQq8M3Q
bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
youtu.be/k5bFy_WHYLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgI5Rx41Sbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a real photo?

What the fuck do you think retard?

rest days is when you grow muscle.

the training is a shock to the muscle (damaging the tissue, and inducing a strength response)
the adaptive response, and recovery from the shock, is where the growth takes place.

so a well fed rest day results in more growth and strength...

Is that a real fucking photo or not dickwad

Little Britain best Britain

Yes actually

no, but you should consider ending your life for even believing that could be real, it tells really easy that you are a dyel.

now that having been said... just because you are cutting. does not mean you never enter a caloric surplus (i.e. in an anabolic state, rather than a catabolic)

if you eat 600 kcal, you are in a surplus for the next hour or three, even when cutting.

if you wake up in the morning in a fasted state, you are in a deficit, even when bulking.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFo_wQq8M3Q

Lol at the Dyels thinking it's a real pic

WE INVENTED THE CAT

little britain is GOAT

yeah he is a body builder who did core workouts daily. He is kinda like rich picciano ( or howevere you spell his name) and his 8 hour arm workouts.

i should preface this with the context that i am permacut fag, and 100% of my natty gains i have made while cutting weight (Former fatty)

if you are fasting for 16-19 hours of the day, you are going to shed lots of weight. insulin is depleted, so IGF-1 is near peaked, pretty much for the entire duration of the fast (perhaps not the first 3-4 hours if you ate a huge meal right at the eating window) and along with that comes elevated test.
this amounts to higher amounts of test. these result in greater amounts of muscle preservation for the duration of the catabolic state.

now consider how anabolic it is to eat 1500-1800 kcal in the span of 4-8 hours

if you do IF, while cutting on a reasonable deficit (750kcal is what i use), eating sufficient carbs. sufficient fats, and sufficient protein.

you can follow a novice program like greyskull or SS, until you get 1/2/3/4 (i started in mid january, and just switched to a novice routine, ohp140x3)

these gains can indeed happen.

check the research of jim stoppani and martin berkhan for info on fasting

i should say, in the span of my lifts going from not even able to bench 1pl8 to hitting 200x5

my weight went from 190 to 175

noticeable muscle gain

i was going to sit patiently and wait for the half-educated autismos to start arguing with me...

but then i dug this stuff up from a previous thread
bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
youtu.be/k5bFy_WHYLI

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Thanks im doin IF right now. Im turbo fatass 5'9 208 so ive lost like 3-4 lbs a week. I am now 204:/

This is the video that image is from. I think fit will like it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgI5Rx41Sbw

You're so fucking stupid, you know that user?

nice vagina, man

Yes you can OP, if you are very overweight you can eat at a deficit to mainting your huge weight yet still enough to create muscle.