6 months into lifting. Gained 8kg

6 months into lifting. Gained 8kg.

Some of my friends think i take roids, because i've got a lot of stretchmarks on my biceps and upperchest. What's a good argument to convince them i'm natty?

Also, show me your transformation /fit!

>that body
>roids

Your friends are fucking idiots.

this thread is bait

Yeah, they kind of are. But they're main argument is that i have stretchmarks, and for some reason they don't

>curlbro
>weird tits
>weird ass hips

Yeah, I got some minor stretch marks on my left biceps too.
It kinda sucks because, as you said, people always think that I'm on roids.

I just say that I'm on creatine.
I'll post pics later if I can.

Yeah, i take creatine too.

Yeah, i've go some fat on the side, which makes my hips look kinda weird.

to be quite honest the stretch marks are mostly because of the fat gain in your chest, not because of the actual muscle you've slapped on

stretchmarks are all about straining the skins ability to stretch and fat has a far larger cubic mass per kilo

Lame, this is my one month progress. dyel, brah?

>calling someone DYEL while looking like that

Anyway of preventing marks from happening?

>picture with a pump and picture without one

desu i look more different than that pre and post workout

step it up famberlaine

>this person gives you advice

gain slower (and supposedly keeping your skin moisturized)

doubt they look ghastly though and even if they do they'll fade in a year or two and look perfectly okay

bra bulk/10

hehe, tack. Thanks for the advice.

yeah, ok.
Both pics with a pump, mirin my gains?
No I don't, only come here for the CBT threads.

Hand in your natty card

lel

Better train chest m8

Yeah, i train them twice a week. Seems like i just have shitty chest genetics.. Either that or i'm doing stuff wrong

have you not had enough insulting responses in them to maybe hold off on posting in a CBT till after lifting for maybe a bit longer than a month?

>i'm doing stuff wrong
Yeah you forgot to eat

>mass per kilo
Did you catch stupid?

if you weren't autistic you'd have caught that i was referring to the relative larger cubic size per kilo

Left was 1 year into lifting, right is 3 years into lifting. We're all gonna make it brehs

Called volume brah

Shit brah, mirin.

>says volume per kg
>thinks mass per kg

You may have been dropped on your head as a child

Did you ever cut in your first year? I bulked for 5 months and I'm cuttin for a month now. Then plan on bulking for another 5

eh, never learned that terminology in english

To add to that, I do this to make sure I don't go over 15% body fat. By the end of my cut I should be down to 11-12%. Attached a current pic for reference, first week of my cut. Losing around 1.6lbs a week.

Thanks mane.
Yeah I bulked for about 9 months and got fat because it was so dirty, then cut for 3-4 months but fucked it up because it was a suicide cut and got weak as. I keep making the mistake of getting fat after cutting hard so I've changed it all to lean bulking and slow cutting. It's a struggle because I love food, but I gotta do what I gotta do mane.

Thanks for info. I'll try and avoid that. Tbh I feel like I'm on a suicide cut, losing around a percent of body weight a week, when I'm only 165lbs at 5'10.

What constitutes a suicide cut in your opinion?

You'll know if your cutting too hard if your lifts are turning to shit really fast, it's okay to lose a little bit of strength but you want to minimise that. I also find that you'll have the best results to do a good cut and get really lean and then when you are lean you can up Cals slowly (maybe 100-200 a week) to maintanence and see how body reacts, you may be able to grow whilst keeping really lean. Tracking diet is very important, macro breakdown and caloric intake. People will hate on me for this also but I also believe that specific manipulation of meals or timing of meals can contribute to a good physique. For example if you are cutting, place the majority of your carbs in your preworkout meal and post workout meal or when you actually need the energy etc. sorry for being vague but I hope you understand what I am getting at

N-natty?

Really appreciate all the info brah, thank you!

Mirin face, no homo

Thanks man, wow fit has come a long way from calling me disgusting shit skin.. Almost miss that racist tinge to the board.

I can tell you have some really wavy hair, must be humid where you live because my hair gets frizzy as fuck in humid weather. Mirin hard though.
Also I'd totally fuck you, no homo.

This has been your 1 month progress for the last 8 months

t. someone who browses Veeky Forums everyday

kek, made me smile bro, thank you mane. Yeah I live in New Zealand, it's quite wet and humid - my hair goes frizzy af.

It's summer. Don't get used to it.

practically naked holding a dog...
ok...

Amazing observation skills.

Year and a half between pics, am I making it?

breh

goddamn, 1 year lifting and you looked like that?
what where you on?
routine?

Kek
I'll try find the early progress pics from beginning to about one year. The "now part" was about the start of 2014. I dirty bulked and got fat and had horrible blood pressure problems so I cut weight with a suicide cut, wasn't good. I was just skinny really after the cut. I used stims to cut deep and diaretics to get dry look.

That's honestly cute, and very cute doggo. It's good to see owners like you take as much care of their dog as they do themselves, and looking at that coat's sheen, they're definitely taken care of.

Looks like you have poor chest insertions or don't train chest, but yes you look much better

I do bench and flies and despite upping the weight quite a bit on both (was weak af before) my chest has only gotten slightly bigger while everything else has progressed nicely.

How did your jawline get noticeably sexier, lower bodyfat % on the second photo?

Try some other chest isolation exercises instead of flies. Cable flies, pullovers, machines, see if any feel better than flies. Also try a program that has bench three times a week

I'm not sure, I was about 18 in the left picture - possibly hadn't finished maturing from puberty and low body fat difference on the right. If I eat shit food and put a little fat / water retention on I'll go full blown moon face haha. My face will look like a burnt marsh mellow

Different angle that compliments it.

haha glad to know I'm not the only person with that problem. Thanks for the response m8

you on gear?

the fuck are you on about?

You're everywhere but you're goddamn beautiful so it doesn't matter.

Why the tats though? Why everybody got to ruin their bodies with shitty tats?

Haha aw shiet, I didn't realise. I just started posting again on fit, good to take part in the conversations etc when they're not filled with shit posting trolls although it is pretty funny.

I know a guy thats on the roody tooty stick and shooty. It's not his first time, but he got big quick, lIke 2 months and he passed you quick. His traps are huge and his skin is going to shit. Those are probably the best arguments you have.

What that height I'm more surprised they don't think you're lying about your age.

Bodyweightfag checkin in.
Show them your big natty balls.
But really if normies think you do roids thats really good.
Mirin

mirin them veins brah
good job

He's talking about the state of the doggo's coat you fucking mong

ROUTINE

>routine
Im sorry to spoil your and every other guy's party who asks for routines on Veeky Forums but copying some guy's routine will not make you look good or anything like them.

:(

Well I saw it from a point of "This guy looks great, i wonder how he got there" and to see if he also started off with SS etc.

>2 years
>Body stays almost the same, everything else gets more douchy

Yeah dude, I agree. Almost 40 lb difference and leaner and drier.. Nothing changed kek.

nah, I was just trolling OP, to make him feel inadequate. Here's my progress brah, just for you. 150lbs start weigth -> 165lbs. Guessing 8-10lbs muscle + 5-6lbs fat. Currently cutting until I hit 10% bf.

Skriver du sånt till tjejer också, för det där var bara cringe.

I'm 5'8 and i'm 17 in aughust. Yeah i'm prettty short.

haha lol, nej bara till alla gym polare. Det mindre cringe

Sick veins brah

No amount muscle will ever fix that face brah

le natty

Mirin, but you look fucking angry breh.

>TFW same pec insertions.
Life is suffering

Lol all these retards calling you out for not being a natty.
I can tell every one of them are american or european.
Any NZ/Aussie fags will attend to the craziness that is solly genetics.
Nice work bro mirin.
Strongest guys in my gym are the islander boys, that's for sure.

Oh well, guess I'm screwed aye breh
Must have been clenching my butt too hard, strains my facial muscles.
Haha, it's algood man! I don't get it though, like what good would it do if every post I was like "omg 3cc on a daily" any way? I'll just let them have their good feels about it all. Poly life breh, good to hear from a bro on fit from Aus or NZ yo.

Mirin insertions honestly, your pecs are symmetrical as fuark and those ab insertions look t i g h t

t. fridgemode pectus monster mash

fuck off with your shit tier b8, faggot.

go shitpost on reddit instead.

Why are you so hurtfull?

lmao, i wasn't baiting?

Calm down satan

nice trips you bunghole

Just show them your delts

He has "sick veins"? You're "mirin'" his "insertions"? What are you talking about? Listen to yourselves for a second. You're on an internet forum lusting over a stranger's veins. Get some perspective.

All I got. Nothing crazy and before was 3 months ago with love handles out to my lats

hahahahahaha stop posting this pic

whats your full routine?

do u have leprosy nigga