Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

If not, what kind of gear do you think he's running?

is this some kind of meme?

inb4 delusional natty 1st years

Definitely 500mg test e and some dbol thrown in there

Nice bait m8

Tren, clen, test, dbol and anavar

natty with good genetics and a solid 5+ years lifting

I can't differentiate reality from meems anymore

reality is a meme, user.

kill yourself

>and a solid 5+ years lifting
Try a year and a half.

Thats about a yeat and a half. Two if your genetics arent helping

>5+

I'd say just over 6 years.

Probably also running a pretty strong stack. If you want to look good you have to be on gear.

People don't realize how many guys (even the smaller ones) are on gear

Look at the veins on his abs and neck. He's lifting 4+ hours a day and eating 300 g protein minimum plus androgen.

I'd say 2 to 3 if your genetics are shite. But 1 to 2 if you have a solid base from childhood

Are you literally fucking crazy? If you really believe what you just said you have a huge problem in your life, you better be baiting the summerchilds

>Being this deluded

All he has is shoulders and abs. You want to look like him in less than 2 years? Bicep curls, planks, and lateral raises.

Absolutely not.

Post pic of ur body and amount of time lifting

If he started a stack to begin with maybe 2-3 years. Otherwise natty would be AT LEAST 4+

If ur natty lifting u might as well kys

go back to /r9k/ stupid cockmongler shit, you're fucking cancer

this shit mentality I swear, never even walked more than 5 miles before and they think they can have an opinion on other people bodies lmao, so you literally think that 50% of people who post in this board is on roids? jesus christ faggot I have OP's pic body (and better with good lighting) and I haven't even lifted in my life, started 4 months ago, only thing I did as a kid was swimming and work for a few months on a construction job

literally kill yourself you lazy degenerate piece of shit, just drop the bag of doritos get up your ass and start doing something productive with your useless life

I get so triggered with crabs like you man I swear is not even funny I swallow the bait and shit it right on the spot I don't care

Is that Michael Serah?

Or 0 years lifting.

>I get so triggered with crabs like you man I swear is not even funny I swallow the bait and shit it right on the spot I don't care

can't hold my keks

I read this in videogamedunkeys angry voice. god damn it.