/plg/

powerliftinggeneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4iTRtBZ_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE
youtube.com/watch?v=zThuTA_R5vE
youtube.com/watch?v=wg97C6zkGgs
instagram.com/p/BF7b9V-BHtC/?taken-by=jonsteinhaur
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=12754563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Linking my post for visibility in the new thread (sorry for mild spamming)

Thanks

first in both.

Captain poo

new squat pr from last night lads, 186 @ 92. low bar is not a meme it would seem.

If you're really passionate about it I would say up the frequency, 3 days doesn't seem like enough to be getting the most out of your potential.

Remember to eat to make up for it and sleep a lot.

Gimme form check. 280x5

>lbs

Binch

you squat like an autistic person and it's very annoying

>manlets

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
WHAT THE FUCK

>lanklets

STOP THIS

Are you sure? Im definitely willing to, just the standard advice is

>Novice has little work capacity

So Ive stuck with a 3x/week LP. How would I up thr frequency?

For your squat, I would say that ou need to look a bit higher up. At the monent your head positioning is causing your shoulder to slump and your chest to look towards the floor. Try and look about 8 feet ahead of you. Yay should correct your body positioning

Far too much back momentum there pretty decent weight for a guy your age maybe consider shaving the beard also 2 handed better than alternative

Ummmmm, did I say you could use that image? Delete this right now.

your form is really good, dont listen to all the summerfags who replied to you btw

I would have thought that someone with a technical masterpiece of a squat would have known how to bench but nope

seriously what the fuck is this\
this is almost fat retard tier shit form
apply yourself

Do you guys fap mixed grip, double overhand, or hookgrip?

>Hey PJ you're looking bigger
>But I know im just getting fat

mixed feels

If I'm doing long session then probably double over hand with straps if going for 1rm then hook grip used to mixed grip but tore bicep to gianna

Don't hyper-extend your knees between reps. I've seen this go bad several times.

Maybe go in and hit some arms and hamstring curls or something on the off days, do some mobility/stretching or some cardio if you want. Eat well, don't drink much, and most importantly have fun.

Finally went and got more pl8s. 700 soon
>tfw could only find cheap 45s that are smaller circumference

LOL

Chin up a bit, knees out more, work on depth and consider working in paused squats. TM, right? You could throw them in on Wed no problem.

...yeesh. No arch, no tightness in the lats/back, no barpath consistency to speak of. Setup is everything in the bench. Grab the bar, get your arch, tighten your lats and abs and pull/slide yourself into position, then unrack.

Just got a 3pl8 front skwot at 188 bodyw8 m8s.

REAL THREAD
Further posting in non-merger /owg/ and /plg/ threads will result in deletion of posts, and if posting is repetitive, a ban will be in order.

As well, if any new non-merger /owg/ and /plg/ threads are created, they will be deleted and the poster will be PERMANENTLY banned.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Hmm someone must have reported it for being unrelated to fitness and spam or something

404: arch and tightness not found. Deadlift webm when?

lad you are way exaggerating that tuck/ touching too low for the amount (zero(0)) of arch you have

>Bryce Lewis
>natty

Top fuckin kek lads

youtube.com/watch?v=U4iTRtBZ_a4

Why are you this mad he's stronger than you?

dude wtf is wrong w/ ur plates?

Report spam lads

>mad

What?

Why you ridin a cheater dick so hard

Maybe switch to a 4 day programme so you can hit each muscle twice a week, that's a pretty standard afaik. Maybe go for a proper lifting routine ask trappy though she knows what to do more than I.

you maaad af tbqh

Can you imagine the inevitable bickering between owg and plg if the threads were merged what a retarded idea

Yeah I was thinking of that mid-set. Was a tad uncomfortable looking straight down but I couldn't really correct it midset. Also I have to go a bit deeper in the hole.

I know senpaitachi, my arch is fucked and I'm not tight at all. Just talked with trappy and I think I know how to fix it. Gonna go to the gym tommorow specifically to work on bench arch/tightness and form.

Also I'll upload diddy soon

>af

Damn f a m it's lit in here hit the dab

I don't know the thumbnails look fucking weird, just open it up in another tab.

Whats wrong with the plates?

>I think I know how to fix it

Try harder?

How many people here pause all their bench reps, use Sheiko's recommendation (pause only first rep), or pause none unless forced to (getting ready for a comp/ in comp)

That's how you solve all of life's problems lad. It's the only real solution.

Pause none, but do paused on light days

no bully

I've done the first two, never really done TNG only though I have incorporated it. I think any of them work, but I would definitely be hesitant to do TNG only and paused only is probably limiting yourself more than necessary. But maybe not so hey.

stop locking out your fucking knees

Least bad of the three, put pressure into the bar evenly rather than jerking into it. Also, looked like you were letting your lumbar back go a bit on a few of the reps.

of all the things he does wrong, this isnt a problem

I don't know how you managed it, but all of your webms look like shit on mobile

My phone's camera is ass.

Other than that idk, I used the webm for bakas or whatever its called. Resolution was set to 1024x576 and 1400 bitrate for all but the diddy.

I'm gonna blame it on my shit phone, it looks better on pc

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE
youtube.com/watch?v=zThuTA_R5vE
youtube.com/watch?v=wg97C6zkGgs

try engaging your lats and setting your shoulders a little more before pulling and taking the slack out of the bar, you kind of jerk it off of the ground.

also grow longer arms, that lockout is lmao.

It seems sort of like you're brute forcing the weight up. You need to pull the slack out of the bar. It also might just be me, but you could do a better job of loading your hamstrings.

>tfw

>also grow longer arms

>feels good

instagram.com/p/BF7b9V-BHtC/?taken-by=jonsteinhaur

hows my
>highbar
>3plate
>twink
squat

Fucking manlets.

i feel like this is a moment to shout 'out'
but i will refrain and just pretend that you are lying about that actually being lockout

lanklet SHITS get OUT

When will they learn

Fine, get less twinky

why are you stating bw multiplers when you weigh 70kg lad

bcuz my insta is for normies to admire my so called strength that they think i have :^)

looks like someone hasnt learnt to be humble yet
it will come

where do i find the sheiko large load advanced

im not buying the app so fuck off shills

dw i realize im still weak

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=12754563

It costs as much as a sandwich and an iced tea you cheap fuck

but your need to impress people that dont even have an interest in it is still there

thanks

rationalizing something by size is stupid and illogical

ahhh ok i get what ur saying
ok yeah now i agree w u

>rationalizing
>illogical

By definition, no. Fuck yourself, freshman.

Please kill yourself

ye

But I don't like iced tea

What socks should I get for deadlifting?

those 2 dont contradict at all

rationalizing can be someone talking something wrong into right according to their own (fallacy ridden) logic

the term illogical itself refers to their actions according to actual logic

go shill that russian drug dealer that happens to write good programs somewhere else

What iced tea and sandwich are you buying that costs 20$

knee high ones

>go shill that russian drug dealer

Do you have more than three people in real life who like you?

Your third line is meaningless, by the way. So is the phrase "rationalizing something by size is stupid and illogical" for that matter.

Soccer socks.

8x2 @85% deadlifts

Comfy lads

Off to run 5k lads

Remember to train your heart as well

I used to run half marathon distance training runs in highschool and now I get winded on a set of 8 squats.

What the fuck am I doing

>not just crossfitting three or four accessories at the end of the day

lmao

if you have a pea for a brain it might appear that way

then again if you are willing to pay 15 bucks for a phone app you couldn't possible be very bright to begin with

*possibly

fuck

If I'm starting a program which is considerably higher volume than I'm accustomed to, is it wise to less a bit less than my actual max as a training max?

Woollen ones?

probably to be safe for the first run through

Sure, 95-97.5 probably

>ywn have Gibbs' proportions

why even bother

rippetoe autism/10

>Gibbs' proportions

2nd place proportions?