Tfw grilfriend says she doesn't like veins poppin out

>tfw grilfriend says she doesn't like veins poppin out
>tfw grilfriend says "this whole diet and lifting thing is only for a few months right??"
>tfwgrilfriend says "i don't want you to get too big anaon!!"
all you no gril lifters are lucky! (and got more money to blow on supplements!!)

>women knowing what they want meme

Or maybe I just have a qt gf who actually supports me in my lifts and diet and actually wants to lift with me.

ur girlfriend is a gainz goblic you fag

>tfw you are ugly
>tfw cant grow beard

GF is literally afraid you will get too good for her.

she's afraid of you becoming out of her league

this and this

i do have a sweet beard though... but gril doesn't like it!
well fuck... that's actually kind of awesome

if you keep getting in shape she will have to work harder to keep you

Listen up pal I got a story for ya. I've had a gf for two years, I've lost 60 pounds since we started dating, I was like fatass, eat whatever you want cause you lift mode before, then I realized I was strong but I looked like shit so I started cutting. Meanwhile, she's probably gained about 20lbs. Her boyfriend before me was fucking jacked, not even gonna lie. I'm still a little chubby but now so is she, so she keeps saying "you're so skinny", "I don't think I'd like you with a six pack", etc.

Problem is, I obviously don't want to stay being fat, but she clearly likes lean, muscular guys, according to her dating record. She's just trying to make sure you don't get too good for her man, plain and simple, I'm in the same boat. Don't let her though. I'm trying to get her into working out so we can share the experience, but it hasn't happened yet. If I believed her I would still be a fat fuck who was unhappy with his body, just because his girlfriend was content with it.

I hope you mean ex-girlfriend OP

She doesn't want you to improve yourself and look better? M8 she is scared

30 years old checking in here. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the only reason she is saying this is because she doesn't want you to leave her for someone better than her. She doesn't want you to change because she knows you'll get attention from other girls.

i feel like i can talk with you. my gril's ex was a short fat fuck though but i know she likes muscular boys. she's insecure though and always keeps on saying she needs to do more exercise but doesn't really follow through with it. she'd have dynamite ass if she'd squat!

well i guess she's lucky as i'm not planning on leaving her.

Girls do this, they figure if a guy gets better they either must get better or they are at a disadvantage.

I mean, you are gonna be fit and shit and she isn't she is gonna be insecure as hell.

okay i'm not anywhere near you greek gods so no bully plz!

Quite being such a vegan about your diet and exercise routine. Just do it and keep it to yourself instead of talking about it and asking for her permission. She doesn't ask you dumb shit you aren't qualified to have an opinion on like "hey should I put on eyeliner before mascara?", so why the fuck are you asking for her opinion on you lifting?

i'm not. she tells me hers.if i want to lift i lift whether she wants it or not but it would be nicer if she was more supportive

Is it common for women to not want their BFs to get fit or something?

They're afraid they'll find someone hotter
>user I'm afraid you'll look hot and get someone better looking and you'll leave me
>Of course not baby I'll never do that
>Mfw that's the first thing I'll do kek

I plan to dump her, might as well get hot and find a hot cardio bunny

Dump her right now.

My mate's girlfriend complains to me that my mate isn't "getting results" lmfao. She doesn't understand you need roids to look like Men's Health, which is the type of physique she fantasizes about.

>all you no gril lifters are lucky! (and got more money to blow on supplements!!)

Your gf makes you pay for the whole rent?

Sounds like you found a controlling one

maybe try again

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Same here man, my girlfriend used to workout and play a bit of sports but she let herself go a bit in college. Now shes got a little bit of chub but so do I so it works out good, but I can't deny the fact that I like thin, fit women, and she's the same way, we both just say we like the other ones body because we're content with it and it's realistic for our own respective appearance. That being said, she would obviously look way better if she just did some squats and cut a bit, and she knows it, but she just can't commit. She will work out with me once or twice a week MAX, she will eat healthy for three days and then go back to snacking on chips and shit. She's just really insecure though and although she would obviously like me to be leaner and more aestethic, she also doesn't want me to surpass her in attractiveness. Tough times, just don't let it stop your progress, focus on fitness for YOU and no one else, girlfriends can come and go

>>tfw I broke up with my gf shortly after she started saying these things.
>>tfw horny and lonely with hot body.

Better than staying with a gainz goblin bro. You'll always have your 2D hunnies.