Progress general

Progress general

rate my 4 month recomp

feel so much fucking better

pics are in the same spot in the same room

btw home gym i don't actually wear those gay ass clothes in public

Get a better camera, faggot.

yeah i just used my phone, and i wanted to stand the same distance from the mirror as my old pic

what do you think my BF% is before and after?

Do I look like a calipers, faggot?

calipers say i'm 11 to 12% but i doubt it, that's way too low imo

>Lord Skellington
>Doesn't believe he's 11-12% bodyfat.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist about your anorexia. Now go eat and lift.

It would be a lot better if the difference was a year apart, m8. Either way good job.

>It would be a lot better if the difference was a year apart, m8.

Why would it be better if it took longer?

wait if you think i am lying check the exif data. i checked it before i posted to make sure the GPS location wasn't in there.

it says it was created on february 3rd 2016, because i used paint to paste the current pic next to the old pic.

how do so many people on this board look like shit? Do you actually lift? I mean maybe you have garbage genetics but this shit is embarassing

what the hell...he weighed less in the before pic yet is less fat in the right pic even though he is heavier...

Most likely not even genetics, he's probably just eating a grape for dinner everyday.

idk i lost a fuckload of fat and managed to gain weight in the 4 months that i started i think that is good for me

also yea before this i basically never exercised so i was/am a piece of shit with no msucle

You can't see a whole lot of difference in four months. Sure, your chest looks different and you seem to have "abs" in the right pic, but you still look dyel. Comparing the before pic to a pic you'ok take a year from now makes much more sense since the change will be more prevalent (if you actually lift).

Just eat a surplus dude.

yeah i am dyel as fuck

i am gonna bulk for a while now

I've posted this pic before, but hey, I'm proud.

I did SS, followed by TM, and now do Candito's 6 week. I have always done cardio and other athletic activity throughout.

Played sports growing up my whole life, so I wasn't really starting from nothing. In the before all I did was run and bodyweight stuff.

shave that shit

nice progress, what's the timeline

doing gods work user, keep lifting

>shave that shit

huh? Probably year and a half to two years or so. I think its pretty decent for staying [relatively] lean the entire time (I've never done a proper cut).

Thanks, man.

>don't flex -> 4 months -> flex

nice

This happened almost exclusively on diet for 3 -4 months. I've now started going to the gym, should I keep the calorie deficit or not?

stats?

About 165cm (5'5) high and weighting 60-62 kg

Keep cutting until you are pretty lean. You will be really skinny and feel bad about yourself with a shirt on, but it's 100x better to bulk from skelly than to spin your wheels "recomping" as a skinnyfat.

Thanks man, need to hear it.

Yup. And since you're new to the gym you will keep getting stronger as you lose weight. It's ok to not get stronger when you keep getting skinnier.

lookin great dude
got before/after stats?

how'd u get so tan brah?

I just took the pic on the right. I also just drank a protein shake and ate 2 slices of pizza and some banana bread. Abs are flexed in both pics.
Bench on left: 135
DL:

Height and weight bro?

5'7

Pics look like they were taken 30s apart desu, but at least you're making decent strength gains, keep it up.

Can I post my social progress made thanks to getting Veeky Forumster in this thread?
You were right

Yeah it really bothers me how I don't look a lot different for 6 months. I have been told that my chest and biceps look bigger from a few people but that's about it. It's really discouraging when you have friends who lift for 2 months and look way better than you.

Don't listen to him user. Gay guys love that shit.

>progress thread
no progress

6'3 200lbs
five years between pictures, don't know how much I weighted exactly back then but around 165-170