Side Effects of Lifting

Hi, Veeky Forums. What're some unforeseen consequences of lifting you've experienced?

Post your lifting side effects, preferably things other the obvious massive gains, getting laid 24/7, neglecting humanity, etc. I'll start.

>I've developed calluses on my hands that make it painful to fap without lube (no more dry-spanking it for this user)
>I mire Veeky Forums dudes in passing almost as much as I check out hot grills now
>I no longer follow the horrible voodoo make-believe dietary habits of my parents
>I have a hard time keeping a straight face when seeing Veeky Forums memes irl (crossfit, OHP in the squat rack, Indian wearing polo + jeans)

I started to consider that fucking transexual women is better than women

Continuous feelings of inadequacy despite how muscular you get.

Because they're physically superior in strength, or is it the constant exposure to londons on Veeky Forums?

>OHP in the squat rack

fuck off it's a power rack you nigger

>I'm worth more than anything a slut has to offer
>I'm too good for any girl I see
>I'm so good looking she should have to approach me
>Are my calves big enuff?? : - (

wanting to power fuck girls with muscle

This is true. It's way better to have a submissive sissy boy with a pathetic limp little dick that wants nothing more than to blow you & get filled with your seed. And you can't knock them up. It's clearly the better choice.

this.
i've made a lot of progress since i started, but i still feel like i accomplished nothing

>OHP in the squat rack
You clean your OHP?

jesus christ

>OHP in the squat rack

where else do you do it?

if i try to lift it up off the ground i can't do 5x5

I remember seeing an Indian in a polo at the gym, and I had to bite down to keep from laughing

I think you just need to stop going on Veeky Forums so much

>join gym in February
>do squatz and oatz like a madcunt
>my next fap sessions ends with painful ejaculation
>next couple months are spent dealing with a burning ballsack, nonexistent libido and constant fear of my genitals being ruined

Seriously how the fuck did this happen

>my wife doesnt think ill ever make progress
>my kid is always asking to see my muscles.
>people at work are always condescending asking 'hows the lifting going'
>self confidence is so through the roof, i finally talked to and started affair with QT at work, and ive never been more in love with a person

Pretty fucking good user. Pretty fucking good.

>negative side effects
Increased desire to plan anything and everything in an already very structured day.
Food, sleep, showers, teeth, all the way to the point I carry water around and force myself to take sips every few minutes.
Sleep can be hectic depending on what workouts I do, 1 rep max days tend to make my dreams the worst.
I have the worst binge cycles on bulking, just because I can eat more doesn't mean dirty.
I am more narcissistic than before I lifted, and use to not care if girls thought I was attractive.

>positives
I'm not fat

> have to use more toilet paper when shiting
>harder to find comfortable positions to sleep
>never wear/buy denim jeans anymore only stretchy track pants

I use to want to make gentle love to a kind and nice girl. Now I want to rape a bitch. And I don't mean the spike-her-drink-and-molest-her-while-she-is unconscious, I mean full on I'm strangling her against a wall and she struggles but can't shit with her tiny wrists.

A sissy trap would also work if no females are available to be raped.

>cheating on wife with a kid

how do you live with yourself?

I started hating women.

Before, I was shy, I was moderately attractive but never could get the girl I really wanted. "oh user, dont worry youll find someone who loves you, you're amazing" despite the fact she knew I loved her. Fuck her. Now that Im jacked she suddenly wants me? Along with all her fucking friends?

Fuck those whores. Fuck all those fucking women. They don't give a shit about you, or anyone. They just want to fuck the hottest chad they know so they can brag to their friends. They don't give a shit about anything but themselves. I have a fucking revolving door of women who were "just friends" before, and now that I have abs and biceps, they cant get enough. Girls who I thought were the nicest and most kind and caring girls out there are just fucking skanks, like all the other girls out there.

Lifting filled me with nothing but bitterness, and angry at myself for wanting to believe women were people who had fucking empathy and compassion for so long. I was a fool, and lifting helped me realize the truth. Bitter as it may be.

you gave such a long answer because you feel ashamed of your behavior

False.

I gave a long answer to try to explain through your autism

>Autism
>When user's leading question was "how do you live with yourself?" – a question almost everyone in real life would instinctively think
>Throwing out "Nor would a court view them as such," apropos of nothing
You're definitely defensive. I can understand the urge, but was just letting your wife know that you're only keeping things together for the kid out of the question?

>miring Veeky Forums dudes
>living may mays
>pic related

Ayyyy lmao

Go date a fat ugly girl then.

There is nothing wrong with having standards.

>OHP in the squat rack
weak b8 m8

Not really that much of a downside as I don't really have a problem with homosexuality but I realized it probably looks pretty gay to my roommate/friends when I'm looking at progress threads and lifting videos and shit and just browsing through dozens of pics of semi-nude dudes flexing.

¯\_(ㅇ‿ ㅇ)_/¯ whatever though I've got a grill that I'm happy with

I honestly did not start lifting for girls, but i'm swimming in pussy

And were you interested in certain women specifically because of personalities, even if you weren't fully attracted physically?
If so, you're the same as them. Most people are. They want to be with someone they find physically attractive but don't want to hurt those whom they can't reciprocate feelings towards. There's nothing wrong with that, provided don't hurt people in the process. Your friend was just bad at letting you down gently.

>boo freaking hoo
attractive people want to be with attractive people. get over it.
unless you're throwing bones to fat chicks you have no right to complain

I don't fit through doors anymore

if your inner thigh grows a lot you'll have a too noticeable bulge. You may think it's cool but it's actually quite annoying to notice that old ladies are looking at it, especially while using public transportation. I don't know who's the creep, me or them.

Nah that's when you make eyebrows at her and give her something to talk about at her sewing circle for the next month lol

this

>resting between sets
>notice 9/10 asian qt in yoga pants doing stuff on machines
>start to fantasize about bending her over a bench and filling her with my superior caucasian seed
>comes over to a squat rack and starts to load up a bar
>consider making up some shitty excuse to go and hit on her
>starts doing 1/5 ROM squats with terrible form while wearing sneakers
>attraction completely gone
>ignore her for the rest of my workout

i never asked for this Veeky Forums

It's really weird how in American Dad Stan often switches between being fat with beefy arms, and being actually built and thick. The storyboarders just switch the guy around as needed and aren't really consistent.

Yep. It's never good enough.

I started hating women but for a different reason. Now all these girls with boyfriends keep throwing themselves at me. I can't trust women when they keep proving to me how unfaithful every single one of them is. They're all just looking for a reason to cheat.

>Doing BB bent over rows.
>qt 8/10 white girl starts stretching near me
>picks up dumbbells
>does full body DB curls (swinging her arms and back into it to get the DB up.
>Think "I could never date a girl with that bad of form"
>Chuckle at the absurdity/shallowness of it

wanting to set up mirrors in strategic spots so I can do this

People do OHP In the squat rack as well though desu

Gave me a good kek, thanks m8y

"Before, women found my unattractive and did not want to pursue a relationship with me. When I became attractive, women wanted to pursue a relationship with me. These fucking skanks baka desu senpai who would've fucking thought"

Fat cunt

>muh perma bulk

Lol yeah like when Steve had shredded abs for one episode then never had them again (excluding the musical bits).

>tfw fat girls mire and hit on you

>Expecting continuity from anything Seth MacFarlane is involved in.
>Making it.
Pick one

bro I got almost a entire wall covered with a giant hanging mirror across from the foot of my bed now and I do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME

I just want to love someone again.

This happen to me, it was fucking great but at the end I become an bitter narcissist

I started hating women for different reasons.

>Be me, fattsoe tall guy
>Had some experiences here and there, fucked grills here and there
>Always believed that "You just need to find the right one and settle down"
>Eventually lost weight and started building some DYEL muscles (calisthenics, DYEL as fuck)
>Eventually made some new "friends"
>They aren't chads and staceys but more like wannabe chad and stacey.
>Like the uglier-than-chad-but-not-the-worst folks made their own plump and dump scene.
>Because they now consider me on the same dating level has them, I learn all kind of stories
>Girls don't throw themself at me because I'm a socially-inept retard but whatever
>Learn more stories from my "friend girls" about their sex life and all that
>It's like I'm the asexual friend
>Eventually realized that this girl I fucked when I was 18 probably fucked 30 guys before me because that's how easy girls have it

I am become full on bitterness. I need to get myself a good cellphone to just fuck vaginas on Tinder, because other than having a personnal onahole, I don't have a single reason to want a girlfriend now.

When i see manlets at the gym i cant help but laugh. Ruins some of my sets.

Seriously though, if you're under 6'4, get the fuck out of my gym manlet

Chlamydia or too much caffeine

this desu

Haha redpill right??? Yeaaah fuck you im glad you dont like women, now ee dont have to deal with youre whiny ass .

my shoulders look like shit.

at least youre not white

we all do.. now how do we get them. I tried a power bar on a string but i think it had too many carbs.

Lol, I'm the most socially-inept retard you'll ever know and every fucking girl throw at me because of my gains, you must be only ugly kid

levis 514s will fit your thighs
or at least they fit mine

> I'm only surrounded by shallow whores

Honestly, that's probably for the best. Suppose you came across a truly positive, compassionate, and caring qt with a head full of positive energy and a smile like the sun after a rainy day. With all the bitterness your own heart, do you honestly think you'd be capable of loving and trusting her even if she loves and trusts you? Do you honestly believe your own inner demons and hatred won't rub off on her, darken her spirit, and red pill her into becoming just another lying whore?

No user, God gave you whores and liars because you deserve whores and liars... so fuck them and don't call back like God intended you to.

Got my hot ass cousin to fuck me, feel lie a champ now

Hernia?

u r a spacker

514s used to fit me. 541s are kind of nice.

Do you think that sexual liberation is good though? I'll respect women who aren't whores but the whores got to go. They are so bad for society as a whole.

>notice how fat almost all men are
>notice and appreciate the dedication of other guys in shape and hope they're thinking the same
>intimidate nerdy girls which were my type
>get to chow down on tons of food and burn it all away easily by lifting heavy shit until my body is broken
>fat girls see me eat like a cow and get salty about muh metabolism even though I earned these extra passive calories burned
All in all its great.

Where the fuck else would you ohp? It's a clean and press without the rack.

Oh shit nigga what are you doing.

This is the exact thing that happened to me TWICE.

>working out too hard
>microscopic droplet of urine squeezes into cum pipeline
>Epididymitis

I couldnt fap due to a pain during ejaculation. It was probably the longest I ever went without fapping.

I suffered for a week before going to the doc and getting antibiotics.

I was a virgin at the time so it wasn't due to STDs but STDs can cause this. Or just too much physical exertion.

>fat girls see me eat like a cow and get salty about muh metabolism even though I earned these extra passive calories burned

Ha. I'm working on a Chemistry degree, and had to take some stupid fucking humanities classes (humanity is what I'm trying to leave behind ffs). Last semester my bro and I both took the same art history class, and our schedules just happened to work out that we lifted right before this class, so every class all the fatty liberal art majors students got to watch us pounding fried chicken or whatever we happened to be eating that day.

Jelly death glares aplenty. Felt good man

Women say they don't want games.

Lies. They want you to not care and for them to beg you for validation. The moment you catch feelings they turn to ice.

Fuck them. You saw the truth and so did I.

At the bench like a normal person.

Just talk to them and they wont be intimidated if you bee urself

Literally, your autistic Veeky Forums posting self

Problem is some people attract shitty people and think everyone else must be shitty.
Most girls aren't like that, most girls want at least some desire from the guy.
It's a common thing here where young men only want to fuck, so they naturally attract whores and then get bent out of shape over it.
It isn't uncommon for both men and women to kind of crush on someone and lose interest when the other person shows interest, people pine over things they find unattainable.

>OHP in the squat rack
it's the only rack we have senpai ;_;
and even that is just a semi, no full cage.

>ohp from the bench
Last person I'd take advice from is a fucking manlet.

you ate fried chicken in class?

Yeah. Most everybody in that class was a fat as fatass, professor included, so everybody in that class ate food.

I remember this one whale would bring in one or two little Caesar's pizzas every day and eat it all.

There was one whale that wasn't totally obnoxious who'd trade me some of his Popeyes chicken for some of my Albertson's chicken on days we happened to both bring in fried goodness.

> Started lifting in hopes of attraction girls
> Goes pretty well for 1st months or so but have super high metabolism so hard to put on weight
> Get some Protein Powder
> Turns out im highly allergic to something in said powder.
> Strips the lining in my intestines
> Causes ulcers in my intestines that pop when ever i eat causing high amounts of pain and blood out my ass.
> Doctor does some half ass tests and was like must be a cold.
> See another doctor who tell me i need a colonoscopy
> Find out the damage and im on pills for the next year to try and restore the damage.
> Havent lifted since
Now a 22 virgin
kill me

I didnt want to read this but now I have and it will consume me

Kek

this so much. people want someone they can be proud of, and when you see this in yourself it makes things a lot easier.

now youre the whole package man! look for a girl with the whole package.

>stretch marks on my biceps, triceps, and where my arms connect to my pecs

I hate it so much.

Bub bub bub

That honestly fucking sucks m8.
I pray for you user.
The ulcers aren't not permanent, are they?

Boo hoo. Most people like attractive people. It's a simple concept.

Usto find guys with an attractive face relevant, but now if they dont have a frame they may as well be somebodies sister cause they look very feminine and that face aint doing anything for them

Yeast infection?

Only in 'murrica

>tfw ftm boyfriend
It's the best of both worlds.

Thanks user, The ulcers arnt permanent but its possible the damage will be, they haven't come back yet but wont know for a year or two from now.

People lie. Especially when it comes to sex.

>>Epididymitis

>TFW had this for 2 years
>Antiobiotics doesn't help
pls halp