How do I figure out what my body fat % is ?

>6'4 tall
>215 pounds with no water weight 220 with water weight
>been making noticeable muscle gainz lately, can do heavier and heavier weights, arms getting a bit vascular, can flex and see two bumps on the tops of my arms instead of just one solid line like in the past

I was at 270 pounds in late February and here I am now, I can't tell if this little bit of stuff I still have on me that looks like fat is actually fat or just loose skin

Also if it is fat, I can't really tell how much fat it is because when you have muscle and fat at the same time your raw weight on the scale isn't accurate

So basically I need my BF%

Post a picture fatass, we're not fucking psychic

Go get dexa or water displacement testing. Everything else is basically educated guessing.

like 16% dude

Not a duplicate

good lord your body is pasty and flabby looking

Blood test for RBP4 is the most accurate test for body fat that humans have.
Everything else is guess work and biased.

6'4" 210 lbs

18% but skinny fat

Honestly, you don't have enough muscle to fuck with your bmi, so just use it to figure out a healthy weight. Get there then maintain or bulk/cut. You're a former whale so just focus on shedding all former blubber and just enjoy whatever gains you get as extra.

Honestly you look like me with more muscle
Or am I just kidding myself
Cant tell

Keep at it and you'll be better than me soon, I'm a filthy casual

You don't have much of anything dude. Not even a chest. I'm going to guess you have no idea what you're doing and am going to suggest you find a beginner program for yourself. And try to have 3 different movements for each muscle worked. Also suggest finding an app that can track your nutrition. Good luck

I keep trying to post a pic from my phone where I take that flabby shit at the base of my stomach and twist it like a twist roll but the damn thing wont post

I cant tell if its lose skin or actual fat

Also how long do you think it'll take for me to reach what you've got

Not having much is better than having literally 0 which is what I used to have

Plus I had to spend ages doing hardcore cutting to get to this point

Also when I go to the gym I do 3 sets of 10 reps for chest, arm curls, abdominal crunches, that thing where you pull weights from above down to work the upper back, and I work my leg muscles too

I know for sure I'm gaining something because I can do heavier and heavier weights, I just don't get why I can't see anything unless I flex really hard

I wanna have it just be there on its own

You're missing quite a few things but keep at it. Try to be more self critical of specific areas and study movements that can help you improve weaknesses you spot. Your just seeing noob gains, not an insult, you can look it up if you're unfamiliar

It's going to take a lot of patience to see the results you want, at least a year of doing things correctly, but that's how it works for everyone

You're around 20% bodyfat, which is flooring given how much fat you've already lost.

>I can't tell if this little bit of stuff I still have on me that looks like fat is actually fat or just loose ski
It's fat.

Should I cut more or do I need to go full bulking mode?

I wanna look as best as I can given my really tight time table of until late August

You look bad
You will look bad in late August

You have to accept these 2 facts first. You might look decent in August 2017 if you put a lot of work into it.

So which one do I go with?

Don't bother. Can you see your abs? No? Cut.

listen, you're 6'4 you bulk until you have a good base not that flabby crap. Then you cut and be a god.

I need sauce on how to properly bulk, all I know how to do is hardcore protein sparing modified fasting level cutting and I don't think eating the way that made me 307 pounds at my all time high is really how to bulk properly

>sticky
>squats and oats
>chicken
>rice
>eat a lot.

Aside from the sticky I need exacts not just
>eat lots of chicken and rice

Like how much?
Because I can eat a metric fuck ton

you eat 3500kcal for 1-4 weeks
If you loose weight eat more. If you gain more then 1-2lb per month eat less
go with 200g (dont know how much freedom grams) protein a day and try to avoid processed food.

That's at least 1000 calories extra, how do I make sure that doesn't turn into fat?

Do I have to eat nothing but chicken and rice and other shitty yet healthy food?

How do I guarantee I get the protein?

Is working out 3 times a week good enough?

>I'm going to guess you have no idea what you're doing
>find a beginner program for yourself. And try to have 3 different movements for each muscle worked.
Ah yeah, the good old beginner brosplit program with tons of isolation
And he's the one with no idea what he's doing

1000 calories extra?
Im at 180lb and if i eat less then 3200kcal a day i lose weight.
You can start with less if you want to. Your goal should be +1-2lb per month as i already said. If you work out properly most of it will be muscles, some of it might be fat (hard to completly avoid that).
iifym (if it fits your macros) is not a meme, you should eat somewhat healthy for good micros tho. (so as i said, aboid processed food)
You download an app and track everything you eat.
3-4 times a week works pretty good for a beginner.

can I get bf% estimate?
>65kgs
>5'11

Maybe like 15 mr skeletor

hard to tell when someone doesnt train abs at all

fell for the meme q8^( only started training them a month ago. Also, we're not meant to be flexing on pictures, right? Pic wasn't me flexing, just wondering.

For me my basic metabolic rate is 2100 calories
I dunno how many calories I can burn when factoring in working out

I don't know what macros are

Not if you want a bf% estimate.
When you are Veeky Forums you can flex in pictures all you want.

it doesnt even matter at this point, come back in 1 year

Do yourself a favor and read about nutrition for a bit. Itll make your training much more effective.

mate I look like that (I think) and my caliper says 25%
I'm 5"11 at 187lbs

about 18-20%