That guy who started drinking alcohol because his peers did

>that guy who started drinking alcohol because his peers did
>that guy who started drinking coffiefe because his parents did
>that guy who started smoking because his peers and parents did
>that guy who eats food all his life because thats how his parents fed him
>that guy who created a social media account in order to feel like he wasn't being "left behind"

I really hope this isn't you.

Here's me

>never gave into peer pressure to smoke
>never gave into peer pressure to drink
>never gave into parents telling me to drink coffee
>never ate any unhealthy food my parents bought me
>never created a social media account in my life

I am one of the best human beings on the planet, literally. I already knew the negative effects of doing these things as a young child. You guys are literally all cookie cutter faggots, you're no better than the average female who has no opinion and just follows the crowd.

Pic related; that's literally you at their age.

What's it like being such a special fucking snowflake of a faggot, OP?

FEDORA TIPPING INTENSIFIES

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds

I never do any of that shit either but you're still a fag for thinking it makes you special

um, most people end up doing things because people around them have been doing said things and have experience and can confirm the benefits

it's called being social, literally

Not only did you over cook the pasta , but you also oversalted.

Drank at a party and shared the experience with my closest bros.

Never smoked and the people I hang around never pressure others to start.

Fuck off, coffee is great.

And I use Facebook so I can reconnect with my friends after my Navy contract.

>putting all your personal information and pictures online for everyone to see so you feel like you're being "social"
>destroying your body with smoking,drugs and alcohol so you feel like you're being """"""social""""""

This shit fucking disgusts me. You all live hedonistic self-destructive lifestyles in order to get the acceptance of other dim wits living self destructive lifestyles.

How about we make this HARDMODE and you actually come up with a decent argument instead of calling me a fucking fedora tipper? Yeah you cant, because you know I am right. You feel like a pathetic faggot for giving into peer pressure your entire life, and your fragile ego can't handle being called out.

Not even fucking trolling here either, fuck you cunts.

The only thing greater than our suffering is the pain that comes form being aware of our suffering, and having to power to change

post your body, i want to see what you look like you huge fag

You're projecting. I take drugs not to fit in, but because I like them and have a habit forming personality. I drink alone. I smoke alone. You need something to blame for yourself not having friends, and you blame substances and social networking? Maybe it's your own shitty personality you narcissistic piece of shit. Elliot rodger ass motherfucker.

okay? what the fuck does this have to do it with anyway

>>that guy who eats food all his life because thats how his parents fed him

This is me. If i go without food for ~3 weeks I'll literally die

you faggot that's not even you

Well actually, I did all of those things that I do by choice. I still don't smoke or drink coffee, but as a teenager I was the one who 'introduced' all of my friends to drinking and Facebook, so if anything I was the peer pressurer

this is from another thread 2 days ago

fuck this /r9k/ level bait lmfaooooo

lol yeah im more jacked, and im [spoiler]black

not an argument

doesnt have to be, you can't physically beat me up lol

Thanks for proving my point about what I am talking about in the OP.

>implying the things you abstain from are objectively bad in moderation

>implying your narcissism and self-righteousness aren't objectively bad traits

smoking I'll give you credit for, but an occasional drink, or coffee, or even a number of drugs dont affect your health enough to say that the psychological benefit might be worth the indulgence on occasion

narcissism is actually an incredibly valuable trait. you just have to not be an entitled dick irl.

benefit is absolutely not worth*

I have nothing against people who do it and thoroughly enjoy it for their own personal reasons that don't involve the need for attention from their peers.

What I dislike is when people copy+paste specific behaviors in order to try and conform to the trends.

When I was younger, smoking as so fucking cool. All the cool kids did it. You were a pussy faggot if you didn't. Fast-forward to today and now it's suddenly not very cool and most people quit.

That's 10-15 years of damage people were doing to their bodies in order to appear cool.

Is the cool kid on the left going to fuck the twink on the right?