I finally made it bros

I finally made it bros

good

Alpha response bro.

alpha desu

You are one smooth talker.

nice, penetrate her so deep she'll feel it in her soul

Im finally going to lose my virginity. These 9 years lifting are finally gonna pay off.

Kek how old are you

Post another pic of Bella. She could be ugly or decent looking at that little profile pic.

Who cares he needs this NOW Dont count your chickens til theyve hatched bro. You can do it tho.

Is the difference between an Alpha and an autist just that women want to fuck alphas?

>thinking that a girl talking to you on tinder saying she wants to fuck you is the same as fucking you

m8, the odds are against you. Tinder girls love to flake, especially the younger they are.

What a degenerate whore. Youre in op. Congrats

>aposematism
Good luck with those rape charges senpai

pathetic. her favorite activities actually include sleep, she just wants somebody to love her and bases her love of that person having a dog

pump and dump m8, she's insane

>18
she's probably already taken hundreds of cocks, I can tell she's a freak

This. I'll believe it when it happens. She's told 10 other guys yes in the last 3 minutes. Not even the biggest whore can handle as much dick as tinder offers.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THESE HOS

EVERY TINDER HO IN MY AREA HAS "Not looking for hookups! I'm looking for something serious :)));;):^)" ON THEIR FUCKING BIO

WHY ARE THERE NO DTF CUTIES IN MY AREA!?!?!

Its ogre bros. I'm going to become wizard

Move to NYC or some big city

You are fucking blowing it, the first was fine but now you look thirsty af.

>blue hair
It's a rebellious slut, no indicator for anything.

Damn op spilling desperation all over the place. Next time run it by us first before you say shit

>how about tomorrow
You fucked up idiot. Of course you weren't meeting right away. It's late. Abort.

I already dont know if you're Alpha or just stupid

bro.. they all say that.
All you gotta do is take em on that first date and make it seem genuine.
Get what you want out of them then drop em.

>DOTA better than League

Objectively, League is better. Women are just fucking stupid.

Nigger did you seriously think they're being serious when they say "not looking for hookups" They just say that bullshit so they don't feel like slutty, there's no mention of hooking up on this Bella bitches profile either, thot just says she wan't to cuddle n shit

REEEEEEEEEEEE

looks underage 2bh

YOU DUN GOOFED

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

>CITY OF OP

Everyone can smell the need. Jesus, I don't think there's a turning point now....

Too needy acting.

I can't breath.
Thanks for the laughs OP

dodged a bullet there familia

OP you fucking blew it senpai

Assuming this is real, which it probably isn't, you came off desperate as fuck. When she said she was in bed you should've said something like "whatever" like Squall would. But like I said, these always end up being fake, so.

Sheeet, oh well OP, don't cry, just message some other grill ASAP

That was the best thing that's ever happened to you, trust me.

Doubles never lie

>Teal colored hair

Hit it and quit it. She's gonna be crazy as fuck

IM 28 R OLD VIRGIN! THIS WAS MY ONLY CHANCE! I CANT GO ON AFDHDASKLFHJASDKFJ

Simultaneously cringing and laughing, but the girl looks rank anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

>THIS WAS MY ONLY CHANCE!
This is the mindset that got you here in the first place. Man up, god damnit.

soo closeeee
kek

Post your body man, I wanna see what it looks like for 9 years of lifting

The trick here, you see, is acting like you AREN'T a 28 year old virgin.

11 is on the bottom

this tbqh

"tomorrows the only time i got" say alright whatever if she says anything other than yes.

>Objectively, League is better
THESE are the people giving you fitness advice

broooooo. Nude pics are overrated as fuck. I never go for nudes unless the chicks illicit them.

The reason is you always look thirsty af asking for them.

Good advice famiglia.

>Only had tonight and tomorrow, I'll find another chick that wants to have a good time.

This virginity shit is stupid, I was a virgin for 23years until just two weeks ago and I had zero nerves and fucked her all night and she had zero idea.

It wasn't even worth all the hype. It was a fun night but still could've easily waited longer.

b8

>and I had zero nerves and fucked her all night
No, you didn't.

Read the thread, dude.

>its not how I did it so you're lying
Sorry bro.