LINK pwned: Tech will NOT be implemented by banks

Said so by the Boston Fed VP:

Included in that work are at least two previously unrevealed proofs-of-concept being built using Hyperledger Fabric and ethereum. While Cunha didn't reveal many details about the PoCs, he did stress they were experiments only.

"In my lifetime we won't put the platforms we're building now into production. We're trying to learn," he said.

coindesk.com/boston-fed-vp-blockchain-will-wake-swift-middlemen/

WTF ALL MY LINK IS GONE

true if big

Just sold all my LINK

Pack it in boys, show's over

Nice article.

Lazy FUD, but nice article.

Hey bro, cripple thread is over there. As they sheepishly admitted middle men need not apply in our future.

already partnered with SWIFT nigger

spoiler: he's dying tomorrow

Wait, did you even read the last part?

>"The partnerships will be where the iltimate success is"

LINK is partnered with SWIFT

>even the FUD is pro-LINK
>nolinkies on SUICIDE watch

>Oct. 3

And the guy isn't from SWIFT, and the proof of concept "experiments" he's talking about have nothing to do with the SWIFT proofs of concept.

Also, the article is basically one big promotion for LINK you tard.

See the very final line, which is a quote by the Boston Fed VP:
>"The partnerships [between traditional finance and blockchain tech] will be where the ultimate success is."

And LINK just happens to represent a very low-threshold partnership opportunity between traditional finance and the blockchain.

This has already been posted and nobody gave shit then either.

Sneaky reverse FUD shilling. Getting us to read the article so we get even more hype about LINK.

Made me lol, FUD won't get you anywhere anymore. Just buy and sell at 20k sats.
Easy money.

LMAO

FUDers BTFO

"Any incumbent, that's a middleman – which the Fed is, stock exchanges are, Swift is, The Clearing House is – I wouldn't say that the fintechs are going to put us out of business, necessarily. What they will do is wake us up in some cases to be a little more innovative with our systems in a way that's positive."

>I wouldn't say that the fintechs are going to put us out of business, necessarily
>necessarily

OP you are literally retarded. This (3 day old) article is extremely bullish for small marketcap LINK.

Also stated how big of a success it will be through partnerships vs ripples attack of swift.

The demo Sergey is giving"IS" the proof of concept

You just validated how big Link is thanks

This.
Ripple represents a hostile takeover; while LINK represents a plug&play partnership.
And according to this Boston Fed VP guy, the latter will prevail. Which is only logical, really.

Lol fuckit I'm going all in. Currently 50% in

SELL

SOLD

And OP who the fuck uses 'pwned' it's 20-fucking-17

You're not getting my links

I've been all in since before it hit binance..

This is literally ethereum at the beginning all over again

>In my lifetime we won't put the platforms we're building now into production

accidents happen...

There is no way to frame this as bad for LINK. Are you stupid?

kek kek kek kek

mfw op tried to fud but accidentally shilled

>LINK FUD is pro-LINK

mother of god...

Me too - bought 20k on ED but been putting other gains straight into link. I'm at 37k now. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Stop unintentionally shilling; you're driving the price up before I can accumulate more at these incredible sub-dollar rates!

WE ARE SENDING MAG-LEV TRAINS TO THE MOON

What color lambos you all getting?

OP you are retarded. This was already posted. The guy saying all that nonsense works for the FED that never gets speculates anything correctly. He doesn't work for SWIFT, just another asshole opinion of a banker that first heard of Bitcoin only months ago and didn't even know there were other cryptocurrencies.

that's fine but it's already implemented in asia

WTF!!! I CLICK AND ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE!!!! FUUUUUCKKKK

What would happen if a whale put 32,593 bitcoins into ChainLink right now?

Veeky Forums would retire

Every knee would bow

I just took a plunge and became a linktard. Will I make it?

The banks are going for litecoin and dogecoin instead.

The best shills are the ones disguised as fuds

You bet your ass! I'll see you in Hyrule brother!

Nice get. Numbers don't lie.

The best option now is Ripple, get in guys