Why do people lie about not being hungry when they do IF during their fasting window?

Why do people lie about not being hungry when they do IF during their fasting window?
Who the hell can function on no food at all until after lunch-time? Are all Intermittent Fasters NEETs?

you stop feeling hungry after the 2nd week, if you work or got morning classes its gonna suck for the first couple of weeks but eventually your body and mind get used to it and it feels normal again. also coffee/caffiene helps for both suppressing hunger and improving functionality

When I did IF I would be at work and people would ask me if I had a stroke or something because I looked tired all the time and mumbled when I'd speak.

Literally felt dazed all day on IF. I did it for about 8 weeks as well.

I noticed that I started really losing strength in the gym, not slowly, but very rapidly. So I just said fuck it and went back to normal eating getting my calories in when I felt like it, instead of having them at set autistic/dogmatic times.

is there a reason it's only an 8 hour eating window? why not 6, or 10?

Pretty much this. Your body gets used to it after a while.

Captcha: ice cream

Not all of us feel hungry all the time, I remember when I was doing intermittent fasting a couple years ago i would accidentally fast for 20 hours
Drinking water helps too, sometimes your not hungry your just thirsty

>also coffee/caffiene helps for both suppressing hunger and improving functionality

Don't forget about ephedrine.

>tasty, tasty meth precursor
>hnnng

>lie
...i dont feel hungry when fasting...not sure what to tell you

There is a religion where 1 billion people do this for a whole month every year.

maybe you're just a bitch

Jews did 9/11

Ive only eaten dinner since I can remember, my parents never ate breakfast, and I usually skipped lunch, so ive actually been doing intermittent fasting my whole life.

its amazing to me that people can not go a couple of hours without food.

Im actually doing a 40/8 fast at the moment 3 times a week, and I still dont get hungry.

No. My job keeps my attention off my guts.

t.skellington

no, t.skinnyfat

1.6 billion and multiplying fast

good for them

Bad for everyone else

Pretty much.
I couldnt think straight the whole time I was on IF. It was like I had amnesia or something, my social skills went to the fucking ground, I couldnt keep a good conversation.

>this goes away after the first 3 weeks
This is fucking bullshit, I did IF for 2 months and felt like shit the entire time. I got some gains, sure, but it wasnt worth being a fucking distracted beta at work.

Keto and IF are devilish. Man, people are young here but theyre gonna fuck their bodies up as they age and continue to follow these retarded diets that stress the body. I just laugh devilishly and never explain to you stupid fucks why its detrimental.

IF has been shown to increase markers of health and longer lifespan.

Seriously just read any paper about fasting and you find it reduces oxidative stress and other markers