Tfw dreamt I married my sister

>tfw dreamt I married my sister

I'm so fucking lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hang in there user, ive had a couple dreams in which ive fucked my mom. loneliness weighs heavy on the psyche

>tfw your gf cheats on you with your brother

I'm concidering buying another mannequin.

lmao, story time.

Is she a qt at least?
>tfw no qt sister to dream about marrying

The story is his right hand cheated on him with his brother, so basically he jerked off his brother.

>tfw your wife cheats on you with your brother
>has apparently been going on for years
>can't even DNA test the kids because results would come back inconclusive because it's your brother
>wouldn't be able to tell which ones are actually mine and which ones are his
>have to live with it because if I divorce I'm stuck paying her alimony and child support for my brothers kids, but I wouldn't be able to be a proper father to any of the kids that are actually mine
Fuck everything

i think everyone has had those dreams fampai

fucking hell, user, i think DNA testing has reached the point where you can tell btw.

I havent. And I have a mother son fetish. I'm pretty sure most people don't actually want to fuck their own mom. People who do are weirdoes. Normal people like the taboo and would be interested in role playing it with an older woman.

eww gross

hahaha faggot, your son's your nephew nigguh

IMO, technically if they were yu brothers kids they would be your nephews, i think DNA testing can tell the difference.

Does your wife even know whose is who's

you wont have the same dna unless you're identical twins

I've dreamt that too
feels weird...

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask378

Yes it is true. If two men are closely related, a standard paternity test might not be able to tell them apart. Which means in some situations, the wrong man could be identified as the father.

Imagine two brothers who might be the father of a child. For whatever reason, no one tells the paternity testing company that this is the case and so only one brother ends up getting tested.

The results show that the tested brother's DNA matches the child's and so he is identified as the dad. Except that he isn't. His brother also happens to match the child in this DNA test.

What needed to happen here was for someone to tell the testing company upfront that either brother might be the dad. Then the company could test both of them and do additional tests until one or the other brother was ruled out.

If two brothers happen to share markers at all of the sites tested, then the wrong man can be identified as the dad.

But again, unless they are identical twins, the brothers will not match up at every DNA position. If a company looks at enough DNA, they will be able to tell who the dad is. And a company will do this if you tell them that either brother might be the dad.

TLDR, tell the company your brother might be father and they can check it out more thoroughly, may cost more, requires a good company.

No.
That's the problem. We are twins. I should have suspected this earlier to be honest, but now that I remember it, when we were like two years into the relationship, she would bring up how hot it would be if we convinced my brother to have sex with us. She said it'd be like two of me fucking her. I told her I thought that it would be weird and gay, so I shut that down. She didn't really talk about it much beyond that, though.
Right now I don't even really want to talk to her or my brother though. I'm still living with her because I don't want to make things weird for my kids or fight my brother in front of them (they're in elementary school). Right now I'm making my wife sleep on the couch while I just stay upstairs by myself.

>We are twins.
ahhhh, fucking hell, very sorry user.

identical twins?

how did you find out she was cheating?