Tfw

how the fuck am i supposed to keep my sanity?

Girlfriend that i loved so fucking much just decided to broke up with me because "she doenst feel this is the right thing for her"
No universities have accepted me even though i have tried to apply to several ones, same goes for work i just cant get a job because no education = no job. Also, i recently got out of the army and lost all my progress in the gym.
I just feel like i have nothing left anymore. I just feel anxious,sad and angry at the same time i dont know which way to be, Fuck this was to be the best summer of my life and suddenly its the shittiest.

any bros with similar situations?

Only thing i can think of is to suffocate all the feelings by committing myself to shitloads of physical exercise and burn myself out eventually.

Literally everybody

just train.

forget who you were planning to be.

just make sure each day, you go to sleep a better person than when you woke up.

btw 4 pl8s deadlift for ur free gf is confirmed

>Also, i recently got out of the army

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAVED UP ATLEAST 30K-40K?

You didn't spend all you money on shit, did you user?

Go to community college, takes some credits there or get your A.S. from there, then transfer, just make sure you get only A's and B's, C's are only allowable for science and math courses, except for biology/college algebra/trigonometry/pre-calculus, because those courses should be easy for everybody.

Also, if you were to go to CC, I would strongly reccomend to just stay there and get your associates from their, since an associates is permanenet, unlike transfer credits which can be deemed expired after 4-5 years out of school

Start with a community college, use post 9/11 chapter 33, I'm assuming your sorry was is American. Get associates degree and some bachelor's coursework for free while getting paid. As long as you don't totally fail like a failure, problem solved. Disregard females. I'm still counseling you miscreants for free.

ive never wasted time on a girlfriend and i am better looking than you probably 4 years older tho because you sound like 15 or 16 but sadly are prob 20+

24 year old here, was dating a younger girl for around 5-6 years, just broke up with me recently feel you bro.

dude you gotta look at the bright side at this point in your life you have no responsibilities, you gotta let the stress go and realize you will get a job/place at uni eventually even if it doesn't feel that way right now. just take this slow and enjoy how peaceful this summer will be.

mate when the going gets tough just give up because it's too hard to get over that shit aha!!

Are you chinkaporean?

im not trying to feel like a special snowflake im asking for advice

in my country army is mandatory, so you either have to go for civil service (payless work) for a year or army for a year, i chose army of course and we get almost no money from that either

why would i be 15 year old going to university?
you dont sound older :)

You have to be finnish

She's fucking someone else.

Lol.

Shit happens user, but while your current situation may not be the best, none of the options have been closed for you permanently. You will eventually find a college, job, a qt gf, and natty gains. Whatever happened to you will be a valuable experience for future to come. Not everything will go as planned, but don't forget those moments either.

Yeah you are right, but for a while i was happy which i havent been in a long long time. I guess i just have to treat women like shit for now on so they dont think they can do what they want without consequences

If you gave army experience a lot of jobs look for that kind of experience, look for psysichally demanding jobs like factory or storage stuff and u will be suprised how much army exp helps you get that intervju

Welcome to life my friend. Break a heart and get fit and you'll finally have passed the checklist to becoming a man.

Stop being a bitch and improve yourself.

>just got out of the army

You could easily get a job as a bouncer or a security guard. It's not the best thing ever but it pays the bills while you look for something better.

Suomi?

go back to the army you loser

yea r u from singapoor?

>normie problems
>lol I'm so lonely :((( fuu fuu
Try being alone your entire life and keep your sanity.

Same here, except I had to do 2+ years of army service and was paid a grand total of 2000 USD for my services

Feelsbadman