Is the PUA community the most toxic community that exists?

Is the PUA community the most toxic community that exists?
If you go on one of their forums you'll find a bunch of shit about ratios of the body and using very specific measures of bodyparts like of the "maxilla" to determine whether someone is good looking or not. And then there are all these terms like "shit test" and such that nobody outside of their community even thinks twice about.

It kinda feels like what would spawn if /r9k/ tried to make a coherent guide to getting laid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PUA people think they can get girls by following certain protocols while in reality getting girls is pretty random and even as a mythical Chad you won't get all the chicks you want. Complicating dating never helped anyone.

So, it is basically the same as Veeky Forums.

There's a certain overlap because many Veeky Forums posters get sucked into the PUA scene, but overall not really. Veeky Forums is A LOT more laid back about women than the PUA community. I swear it's like they're all gonna go elliot rodger any minute by how they talk about women.

I happened to work with a few idiots like them their rage at a Veeky Forums autist like me doing well with the girls was delicious.
But yeah if you are into that pua shit maybe you should consider going a hero

>PUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc

There's different sub-factions of this community. There's the PUA Red Pill community which puts heavy emphasis on lifting, acting like an asshole and pretending that you don't care about girls to get girls. And then there's the more defeatist black pill/lookism community that laughs at PUA tactics and thinks that getting girls is 100% genetics and there's nothing you can do about it if you were dealt a bad hand.

> It kinda feels like what would spawn if /r9k/ tried to make a coherent guide to getting laid.

that's exactly what it is

>acting like an asshole and pretending that you don't care about girls to get girls
And it doesn't work because women can smell fake from a mile away

>women can smell fake
no they can smell desperate. fake is as good as gold to them

Found the pua manlet.

I'm 6 feet tall and never had a girlfriend in my life, nice try though faggot

>they want women
>they worship women
>they don't realize women are a separate race
>they don't realize women are closer to insects that humans
>they think women can be beautiful
>they think women's bodies aren't disgusting utilitarian lumps
W E W
E
W

> unironically using the word faggot as an insult in the current year

closet homosexual detected?

projecting this hard?

confirmed for gay?

LOL

you buzz like a gnat. how uninteresting

>winter is coming
Not soon enough

nice damage control man.............not!

mind your own business dude, trying to have a convo here but u keep interrupting us :) thnx

You have to go back

>no girlfriend and confirmed manlet

not even going to respond to this

6 feet has never been manlet status memer

>this thread

But you did, check and mate

Ironic shitposting, is still shitposting

oh, you didn't hear?

>6 foot
>not manlet
Anything below 6'5 is "suiside ur self nerd"-tier

Whatever they tell you at your pua club so you can sleep at night m8 ;)

I don't think most people here are even remotely close to being squarely in one of those camps. I think it's somewhat important to lift and have muscles, but at least equally important to have low bodyfat. I sometimes act aloof to women on purpose and make sure I don't seem needy or pushy, but I don't try to be an asshole. I think social skills are important.

Genetics are not really even worth talking about, you just have to learn to live and work around the things you can't change, no point moping about it.

has anyone ever found such lazy memes funny?

The whole PUA thing just reeks so badly of complete and utter devastating insecurity that I can't help but feel pity for them.

/fit is a hundred times saner than /r9k. Just check out the latter and you can see the pathologies everywhere. They're sick, self-pitying, hateful, delusional and angst-ridden. I don't know why this thread even exists. Some guys in /fit are shy around women, but not with an accompanying hatred that you see in /r9k.

As for OP's question, yeah, I'd say PUA people are like robots, except that they're not totally averse to leaving their basements. But they're just as hateful and venomous.

Unlike /fitizens, robots don't want to be CHAD, because that presupposes the capacity of hope, of which they have none. They just want to hate Chad and call Stacy a stupid fucking slut for ignoring them. Those are the limits of their world.

yes

This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on Veeky Forums.

>has anyone ever found such lazy memes funny?

sometimes, when a manlet gets triggered.

hows your second day on fit going newpal?

Confirmed for butthurt r9k manlet

calling someone butthurt or triggered when they're not wont make them so. you guys must be teenagers

Who says anyone has to call anyone triggered?

> you guys must be teenagers

im technically a teenager since im 19 but im still more mature than u...

>you guys must be teenagers

yep, triggered

no you aren't if you're running around giggling like a school boy over a worn out meme and not being able to spell

what?

>but im still more mature than u...
>nyah nyah nyah

ok

you keep saying it, but it wont make it true

>what?

Oh honey, don't pretend that you don't understand

*sips tea*

pretending to be gay is a good way to avoid phrasing your word soup in such a way that it makes any sense

>>>nyah nyah nyah

kinda proves my point... *rolls eyes*

>doesn't get the meme

lurkmorefaggit

Bitch nigger

>kinda proves my point... *rolls eyes*
>still don't understand how greentext works
>still a faggot

>hurr durr I speak in 100% unfunny memes because I have no brain of my own!
that's you. but if rambling incoherently then following it up with a meme is your idea of discourse, go nuts

>>still a faggot

it's funny how i know you are but what am i?

I'm calmer than you are

if you need to tell me then i don't think so sweetie ;) try again

Dude is bringing you down and beating you with his stupidity lol
Nigga got more experience tho

nice reaction image to let everyone know not to take you seriously
>herp but I was trying to be funny!
by using a played out image guaranteed to make nobody laugh. okay good job

>still not getting the reference

Calmer than you are.

*packs the ringer*

>by using a played out image guaranteed to make nobody laugh. okay good job

uh oh. someone's buttblasted

when does the narwhal bacon?

playing the
>I'll call him mad now
card is a sure sign of immaturity, but playing it after 3 other guys have already used it in the same thread is just retarded

Keep biting little man. Must hurt being a balding 5 foot virgin while i eat pizza.

>narwhal bacon

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is that PUA thing?

oh now it's the make things up about his appearance meme. also guaranteed to not get any laughs. are you trying to be as childish and uninteresting as you possibly can?

> not getting that reference

you sure are the epitome of summer, my friend.

>a sure sign of immaturity

I strongly disagree. Poopyface.

I googled it

>“The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight” is a catchphrase that was created for Redditors to identify themselves in public places.

Apparently you're a class A faggot after all.

>herr it's funny cuz I said something a 6 year old from a sitcom would say
no, no it isn't. you're still the lamest person in the thread

*opens thread*

Ahh yes, I see my ant colony is coming along nicely.

*closes thread*

Damm som you triggered

> "I googled it"

yeah sure you did... back to you go!

www.reddit.com

the
>repeat the same unfunny thing until its funny
gag hasn't been funny since the first time it was done back in 2003

not him but you do seem pretty triggered, you alright man?

Sure bub have fun being all buthurt i am going to the gym to laugh at some of your 5 foot virgin friends in real live. Stay safe and dont forget to whisper grow grow grow ;)

still not funny or interesting
combining the make-shit-up-about-his-appearance meme and the call him triggered meme. it's as if those are the only two "plays" in your playbook

looks like we won the debate men :-)

for alliance!

haha

> still not funny or interesting

calm down bro, it's just a prank haha XD

> Complicating dating never helped anyone
Except PUAs

nothing funny or original there, just the same tired old memes that got old 10 years ago

keep thinking repeating old as fuck jokes makes you witty

the only funny part about it is how upset you're getting over an obvious joke.

hehehe wait, you mean you're trying to figure out who's the 'coolest guy' in this thread is? you actually take this shit seriously? lol

once again, no matter how many times you call me mad, it wont make it true
>obvious joke
obvious, old, played out, and unfunny. perhaps never funny, joke. right
look at this post of yours you just made where you ramble like a stupid kid. now try and think of anyone who could possibly find that funny, interesting, or worth their while. couldn't do it? that's because it's a worthless post

you, telling me, that my joke, is bad?

but why

already said a bunch of times. are you playing the
>pretend to be stupid and ask obvious questions
meme card now? I've seen that one a lot from teenagers like you

don't reply to him

do not acknowledge his post

you wrote the words because youre from reddit
you called me summer for not knowing them
i google it and see that its a reddit thing and mock you for it
and you accuse me of knowing what it meant the whole time because i'm from reddit

hahahahah holy fuck youre retarded

>that's because it's a worthless post

hahahah hurrr durrrrr blahblah blah

Then why the fuck do you respond to any of this? Shoo shoo faggot!

>haha I'm so worthless no one should ever pay attention to me!
nice life. you're calling me a fool for noticing your existence and reading and responding to your post. think about that for a second

yEAH, I BROWSE REDDIT........SO WHAT??I'D LIKE TO SEE A SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD RAISE THEIR HAND IF THEY DONT..............................*waits*.................................................YEAH........THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.

wow that's deep man

This.

The algorithm girls have is fucking insane. I've known so many cute girls fall for fat guys and betas, and when ived asked why they don't know how to respond, just with "he's nice" "he's sweet" or "he's always been around"

I've always been such a cool bro and never lost my cool, and never had any luck. All the drugs I've done to shorten my life to look pretty are just in vain.

It's what drives me to whiskey/eventual suicide.

add another layer of irony next time before you respond you might accidentally be real with someone

Well you are

First post best post

As always

yeah nah you're really onto something here, im feeling it man.

So you're the only reddit faggot here. We kinda knew that....faggit :P

don't be so triggered

>never had a girlfriend in my life
Subtle

*raises paw*

:3

wow it really makes you think