How come Islamic countries successfully banned alcohol, but other countries failed?

How come Islamic countries successfully banned alcohol, but other countries failed?

Because they never had much alchohol in circulation in the first place and surrounding countries banned alchohol along with them, meaning it was less likely for people to smuggle it across borders.
Also there is still a black market for alchohol.

They didn't, people are still drinking it in secret.

Because everybody agrees.

Muslims fear God. Western people after the 16th century fear not having alcohol and sex

>now they live in fear of ghosts wearing black robes blowing them up at any moment
To OP, they failed. Kids will always experiment, and can you imagine getting people to right to the death without drugs? Its just not doable, as far the law itself, it manifests as people chopping off each other's hands for cutting them out of deals.

i don't believe in alcohol ban either but at least the muslims know being drunk is not something progressive or fashionable

Wine was common in most places outside of Arabia.

It is only effective at times when the public opinion lean towards religious bigotry. Then the people take it upon themselves to enforce the rule and it works.
When the people care less then it doesnt work so well.

Because kafir countries never tried their best, the prohibition was merely virtue signaling.

>not progessive
Wtf I love shariah now

take a walk in London and Berlin and you'll see sharia mixed with degenerate white behavior
It's awful. It's mixing muslim degeneracy with white degeneracy
I think living in Saudi Arabia or Iran is better

Young people in Iran drink/smoke weed almost as much as westerners.

not in public
but yeah Iran is more degenerate than Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Yemen

source: my ass

its only on the surface user, alcohol is still present its just that no one talks about it
t.moroccan

When I was in Isfahan, I saw people smoking weed in the park and I know there's booze behind closed doors. Never saw anyone obviously drunk or stoned, though.

It's like Japan. They don't consider this behavior something beautiful or something worth of celebrating like in the west
I wish all europe become muslim just to see the LGBT and libertarian freaks having a taste of their own poison

This. Like homosexuality, it's kept on the down low

Have they learned to conceal carry the gay?

They haven't dumbass.

Not banned here

Only in fucked up Gulf Countries does an enforced ban exist. And the Elites shit on it frequently.

Industriousness vs Decadence

Depend which countries, it's not banned everywhere

Where do you all gret your Memri TV memes?

*fucks his cousin to breed low IQ retards cause the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) said it's alright

Literally /pol/