Why aren't you eating the most the healthy diet know to man?

Why aren't you eating the most the healthy diet know to man?

Pic related is perhaps the healthiest bodybuilder ever

Agreed. Veganism is the ONLY diet known to reverse diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, heart disease and even cancer. This is in addition to being the a cruelty free philosophy for living, cheaper than an omnivorous diet and more satiating as a framework for structured eating relative to diets high in calorie dense foods.

PS: VG is officially the new king of Veeky Forums.

All hail the king.

>TFW dick only hangs lower than one ball
>tfw one abnormally huge low hanging ball

Its complelety natural to have one ball lower then the other, thats physiologically correct this is proven them from wacking into eachother when walking

I have a question for vegans
I know you don't eat eggs etc

but lets say you save a few chickens from a battery farm and decide to raise them yourself.
you give them a good place to live all warm and dry with a little chicken sofa and bed, you don't keep them penned up they have as much space as they want, they eat what they want naturally no feeds or shit, they have the perfect free chicken life and you care for them
what do you do with the eggs?
because the chicken will lay the eggs regardless
so do you just throw them away? and waste them or can you eat them since you are in no way exploiting the chicken?

>but lets say you save a few chickens from a battery farm and decide to raise them yourself

they'd send them to an animal sanctuary or no-kill farm, wouldn't raise them and definitely wouldn't eat the eggs as they're unhealthy anyway

>inb4 eggs are healthy

why is it against veganism if they decided to give them a good life them selves? I mean a nice big bit of grass where they can run eat worms as much as they want get full attention and care of the vegans looking after them etc
is it against veganism to have pets? even if you see and treat them as equals?

and is that why they wouldn't eat them because they are unhealthy? would they be wasted or can you sell them to ethical people as guilt free eggs?

Eggs are one of the worst foods you can possibly eat. There is overwhelming evidence they contribute to heart disease and diabetes.

>b-but user, they're h-high in pr-protein!
Sigh. The "muh protein" meme is so dreary. Most people eat too much protein and it makes them sick. Eating less protein will actually keep you leaner and stronger since you have more room on your plate for more healthful foods from plant sources.

Pic related. The king of Veeky Forums didn't need egg protein to build 20 inch arms.

I don't have the answer

ok
but
i never mentioned eating protein or the muh protein meme as you put it or that eggs are healthy or not
i simply asked a question then a follow up question and you have replied with an answer that has nothing to do with my question

are you just trying to troll because if so
you failed

>green
>chestlet
>autistic
>10 years lifting
>fake nattie
>nigger

>King of Veeky Forums

Seriously why is this guy fucking green wtf

He hulks out, yo

Post his DL 1rm, I need a laugh.
Literally strawman
Also
>20 inch arms
20 cm, maybe.

if i had a chickens i'd be a little uneasy trying to cook em, so it'd probably give them to my family since they eat eggs anyway. might as well give them cruelty free ones.

I personally wouldn't eat them because I don't like the taste (didn't even eat them back when I ate all sorts of stuff), So I would probably feed them to my dog or something. Though chickenshit is a good fertilizer, I hear, so I'd use that for vegetable growing purposes. This would also give me a reason not to kill off any males.

I was vegan for 6 moths and counted my macros everyday making sure I got enough protein. at the end I had to stop because I lost too much muscle in spite of getting enough protein. Veganism is a meme

so you ate at maintenance or above in calories, got your protein, lifted and got adequate sleep but still lost muscle?

looks like you broke the laws of physics user I'm impressed

Im actually serious thought, I really wanted to be vegan, I felt better and I was losing weight but I honestly don't know what happened.

>and I was losing weight

that may explain how you lost muscle
wait a second are you a Hodgetwin? Keith? Kevin is that you?

were you food combining? i didn't get jack shit when i wasn't, but now i'm getting them gains B)

Yeah im vegan and i have my own chickens, i eat the eggs they shit out.

its not, i do this.

haha I wish I was a Hodgetwin

yes I was, beans, lentils, oats and rice everyday

My dad had ex-battery chickens and gave them back half the eggs they laid to regain nutrients and energy they lost from laying them. He sold the others to family or friends. Chickens didn't start laying eggs for human consumption so even saying it's a waste is dumb to be honest.

Did you see that video where he callously was happy that his grandfather died, and it almost sounded like he had a hand in his grandfather's death?

He is not only on the anti-social spectrum, he is also an idiot

This guy is such a cunt

Your mother is a cunt.

Either contribute something intelligent to the discussion or fuck off back to /mlp/

Shut the fuck up

Make me, tough guy.

No

BEEF

that might or might not be the worst pec insertions i've ever seen

>baiting this hard

Animal.

Rights.

Can the day be far distant when the local animal shelter will have to present a writ of habeas corpus, convene a "show cause" hearing and provide a court-appointed attorney ("Do you understand your Animal Rights as I have explained them to you?" "Woof.") before they can be allowed to lock up a stray mutt found digging up lawns and scattering garbage?

Strange chest

His insertions suck.

Where was this picture taken? What are those hooks in the background? Why is the lighting so weird?

what the fuck this has to be the guy posting these shit threads

VG pls go

>that chest

WHAT A RELIEF

>eggs
>unhealthy

this is why you can't bench a measily 200lb after 10 years of lifting, green man

>"Do you understand your Animal Rights as I have explained them to you?" "Woof."

WOW ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY JOKING ABOUT INCARCERATING ANIMALS WITHOUT FIRST APPOINTING THEIR LEGALLY ENTITLED CANINE TRANSLATOR?

FUCKING FASCISTS OFF MY BOARD

VG is so fking ugly man

I see no ethical problem with doing this. Same with eating an animal that died of old age or something. It might be unsavoury or something but it isn't unethical.

Yeah I'm vegan and watch a lot of vegan-related health and lifting crap on youtube, and this guy is pretty much universially hated on account of being such an arrogant prick and borderline sociopathic in his hatred for people who aren't vegan. He makes vegans look bad and he's a bad person, so fuck him with a rake.

Ya he may be healthy, but his mind is fucked. He's weak, I don't know but I wouldn't think this guy could pull girls in a event. Why would anyone wanna be a vegan in their youth ? That's for older people brah. Get swole and fuck girls

>it's a VG makes threads about himself edition