Which one will die first due to her lifestyle?

Which one will die first due to her lifestyle?

skeleton dies first

ham planet will probably die at 60-70 from a heart attack

My guess is more like pre 50

shit, one of them is already dead nigga

The real question is who would you rather fuck?

The skeleton. Having low amounts of nutrients in you body can wreck havoc on your heart quickly. Obesity is like smoking--you don't experience the negative effects right away, but it catches up eventually and when it does, it's traumatic.

Neither. My standards are low, but not low enough to fuck a skeleton or a whale.

being underweight is generally less healthy than being overweight.

no matter how many different animal outfit she puts on... always whale.

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

def the fatty. sure, i'm not getting my first choice, but from what i've seen of whales i'd say this one is okay-looking. at least better than fucking a corpse. plus i can hope for a rush of high test to help power through.

source on the fat chick please

>reaching around as you pound it from behind to grope that belly
fuk m8s

Its like tossing a coin OP

Planet for sure

That's no moon...

Afaik anorexia kills pretty fast. Being morbidly obese can take even 20 years to die.

Between the two - whale for sure. She has nice face. Kind of a waste really

the whale. Just hit it doggy style so i cant see her gut and hold my breath so i cant smell her sweaty underwashed ass cheeks.

Plus her face is kinda cute so i could just get a blowie and nut on her chubby cheeks.

You know the funniest part?
They will both have no problem getting a man

and statistically it'll be one of the desperate cunts on /fit

I dont know but I would SLAY the bottom one with my dick.

Fattie.

Anorexia is not a lifestyle.

Cherries from big cuties

Me too it looks comfy, she has a cute face too.

You obviously underestimate how well those kind of girls can handle obesity without the consequences. 60-70 is a good estimate if she doesn't smoke or drink.

You can fuck a whale anytime. How often can you fuck such a skeletor. Sure it's unappealing, but It would be cool to see my dick forcing her stomach up and down as I thrusted.

But... how? At least the fattie could get me hard with a blowjob. mr skeltal can't, not with that fucking face.

Skelly.
I bet you could see your dick through her skin.

B R E H S

the bottom one is H I G H T E S T

This. Women have high standards because men have none.

>not getting a boner at the sight of some quality sp00k
L O W C A L C I U M
O
W

C
A
L
C
I
U
M

Yes it is.

my sides

They both probably have a nice face if it wasn't for the weight extremes. Top one doesn't even have a bad face, it's just very hollow from being so underweight.

you might be necrophilic

You compared a near-death Anorexic with a run of the mill obese person. If you chose that 700-800lb fetish bloke the who'd die first question would be more difficult tbqh