I live in California in LA

I live in California in LA.

I am looking for a personal trainer to help me into a solid tight 10/10.

In return I will give sex after every session.

Please apply here

Post same timestamp on feet

Do you have a feminine penis?

Fucking fake, it's not the 6th of December yet

24/f/a beach near LA, I mainly lurk here for the bant, I'm not that into training just surfing and squatting. Am I eligible?

retard
No, I am looking for someone who takes training seriously who is willing to sculpt me.

I'll scalp you for free bb.

Fuck off you filthy attention whore

Sorry we like men here plz go

Fuck off, rancid swine.

I won't steal my gains, fucking gain goblin.

can you retards not see that the text on the paper is obviously from photoshop or some shit? jesus christ

Fucking whore.

Kill yourself.

Im in Palm Springs and it is awful. Over 100 every fucking day, disgusting homeless meth addicts everywhere and there are hordes of flamimg homosexuals everywhere you look.

Post ass

Monitoring thread

>ruining gains with sex afterwards
wood berry thou

If your willing to come to
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Then I'll train you in basic barbell lifting. I'll teach you the squat, bench and deadlift and I'll get you a 1000lbs total in 1 years lifting.

let's see the back

What's it like having no moral compass?

Do you like 'mature' men, OP? I'm literally old enough to be your daddy, even if I'm fit, and why should you put up with the ham-fisted, awkward, unskilled man-children of Veeky Forums in bed, when you can have a mature, experienced man instead, who can reliably give you orgasms by a variety of techniques? You need to be on birth control pills though, and we'll need to exchange recent STD test results to show each other we're both clean; I flatly refuse to use a condom, and I don't pull out.

applying

first read sticky

then follow sticky

now come have sex with me thx

>waste your time training some doughy DYEL who won't make any notable gains
>get robbed of precious proteins afterwards
>get shot by JaTavious or your face eaten by Cletus on the way there
Shoo shoo, gains goblin!

Dude i live in Indio! I used to live in PS, but moved for the same reasons. Plus lower rent.

i live in berlin berlin germany

and now

>older unmarried man unironically applying for this position

kek this is why anyone over 40 who isnt married is seen as weird

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 7/8