youtube.com/watch?v=Uvl5AuHL8Hc
plussizebirth.com/whats-a-b-belly/
youtube.com/watch?v=fSUIHRc-o5c
youtube.com/watch?v=oEcZzCU3B3E
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9e3WQD6eY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Former Fatty on the road to recovery here

>Why do they smell like swear all the time?

When I was bigger (6'2 315) I would literally sweat constantly. Nobody said anything to me but I got so self conscious I would shower at least 2 times a day, cover my self in heavy duty deodorant and at work I'd sneak off to the bath room to wipe under my pits just incase.

I was 150kg but I never smelled bad. But I shower twice a day and use an antiperspirant. There are many skinny people around who don't and they smell so bad. It's all about hygiene and diet. Eating pork makes you stink.

Also, top kek.

There aren't much fatties in my cunt but I regularly see that morbidly obese guy in my gym.
He's always panting and smells horrible to the point it's making me gag, I couldn't say what it is.

>that pic
when your body is so fat that it thinks producing fat cells on your forehead is a good idea

Recovering fatty here, they always stink of sweat, because they just don't care about hygiene and lack discipline.

Also carrying around all the extra weight is pretty hard.

GOMAD

Every time I see this pic I involuntarily gag. Fucking disgusting.

Just how much food do they have to consume to gain excessive amounts of weight? I can understand being fat due to a carb heavy diet but this kind of fat... How? I'm trying to imagine them in the supermarket and the amount of money they spend on food for the month must be INSANE.

If you eat like shit you smell like shit, i can go for 2 days without a shower without smelling bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvl5AuHL8Hc
(1/2) OC Korean shitlording - comments are full of angry fats who disliked the video despite the ones in the video giving completely honest opinions

(2/2)

>dat forearm

Why the fuck would you eat that?

Chubby (and ex-obese) here. She kind of has a point though. The reason a lot of people become fat these days is because they can eat while watching TV for instance. I'm doing better now to stop responsive eating, but sometimes it's hard. I rarely watch movies or series anymore because I can't do it without eating something in the beginning.

Of course, there are also people who are literally addicted to food... I have no idea how people develop such an addiction, but I'm glad I don't have that.

Internal temperature is high because of lard blanket and amount of energy burned for even walking anywhere. Sweat compensates for this. Just think about being so fat you just sweat all the time.

don't you brehs just haate it when your body runs out of space to store your fat so it has to resort to storing it on your fucking forehead

>Of course, there are also people who are literally addicted to food... I have no idea how people develop such an addiction, but I'm glad I don't have that.
Recovering food "addict" here, allow me to educate you.

It isn't like these people open a fucking bag of chips and it's like taking a hit of Meth, no, food "addiction" is more like food "conditioning".

As a kid, my parents decided it easier to throw junk/fast food at me than cook me a healthy meal. It didn't help that as I was a super picky eater that bitched like a spoiled brat until I got something tasty. Because of years of this, unhealthy food was my norm, and I craved it. I found healthy shit absolutely disgusting without even trying it because it wasn't as gratifying and didn't smell as good. At my worst? In High School I was 340 lbs at 5'11". Yeah, a fucking train wreck.

Now, I'm 26. I am slowly doing away with my bad eating habits, and am now around 245 lbs. I have a ways to go, but at 1800 kcal daily intake the pounds are now flying off. I owe all my current progress to Veeky Forums to actually educating me. That said, I have weak moments and whenever I get hungry? My body still pains me to hit up a fast food joint and get the greasiest most disgusting thing on the menu. Most days I am strong, others I am not. But I am making progress so that has to account for something.

tl;dr, food "addiction" isn't real. Just poor education and bad parenting.

The way I've heard it is that people start eating shit to comfort themselves. At some point along the way, they start eating regardless, like it's some kind of prevention. So your bag of chips that was a guilty pleasure or comfort becomes a daily or regular habit

>no one chooses to be fat

The trainer literally did that very thing.

And why is she criticizing him for trying to sympathize? Of course he wouldnt perfectly understand what it's like to not be in great shape for most of his life. Its amazingly gracious forhim to subject his body to this.

>Work at cable company
>got called in as backup for another tech
>300 lb tech can't fit under 3ft crawlspace at customer's home
>He's sitting on the tailgate drinking a coke
If I wasn't paid hourly I'd be pissed. But what the fuck

Literally admits to not living in the same world as the rest of us
wat.jpg

He is choosing to be healthy, strong and fit though.

Drink all your calories and eat calorie dense shit like fried foods and sugars. It becomes easy there. You're trying to think of it in terms of real food which is actually pretty difficult to do.

Fatties and ex-fatties, how do you deal with loose skin?
Does it bother you at all? Did you have to get surgery or were you able to fix it on its own?

fortunately not an ex-fatty, but the best you can do is building muscle

kekkeroo

>just because it's accepted doesn't mean it's acceptable
>"body acceptance" picture

I was only like 40 lbs overweight so don't really have loose skin, stretch marks though are kinda annoying.

I disagree.

I have a friend who has a food addiction to the point where he eats until he vomits sometimes because he just can't stop. He can down 2-3 large pizzas himself it's actually quite impressive.

He's 5'10 185 and works out 6 times a week or else he'd be obese.

Leave Humanity behind
Become a dog

>ex-fatty here :3

it bothers me, and I've just lost the weight
I'm going to see a doctor in two weeks to talk about getting it removed
it's costs a bit, but I'm not in the US so it's not a fortune, about €7500 all in

oh and that's for a full body lift

Already practicing my dog poses

So did she die or what? I heard she went into a coma or something and then everyone just kinda stopped caring about them.

Fat people give me angry stares on occasion and once I've had a fat person on a scooter roll by taking up the whole aisle and he just turned his head and grunted at me.

Why are they so mad? Because they lack the self control? I used to be a fatass. 70lbs overweight about five years ago, I lost it in three years, now I'm thin and working on toning myself.

Was it hard to put down the fork? Yeah. But is it possible? Absolutely. I can assure you most of the people who have trouble with weight were raised on a shitty diet (like I was) or are just too lazy to fix it. Ive got some stretch marks on certain areas of my body but those can be covered up with tattoos.

It was totally worth the years of hard work and dedication. I've kept the weight off for almost two years now.

>tfw fat people try to give you fitness advice
Do they not realise how hard it is to take them seriously?

What's your height now?

I just watched the newest episode of Fat Fabulous Life, here's some highlights.

>Whitney Thore's beta orbiter Buddy has a human sized girlfriend and she is pissed
>Whitney has gone full HAES, claims she is "fat and fit"
>she is incontinent, has problems pissing herself
>her parents know they're getting no grandchildren
>she did a Dance-A-Thon for an hour and 20 minutes before she stopped to throw up from exhaustion and then pass out
>previews from the next few episodes indicate she will be using a mobility scooter once she gets out of the hospital

don't you wish you could be as "fabulous" as her Veeky Forums?

>hi test

plussizebirth.com/whats-a-b-belly/

Came across this article and its pretty disgusting how they talk about obese pregnancy as a normal/beautiful/strong thing, not a detriment to the unborn child.

This extremely dyel guy at my job tried to tell me you should never squat above 150 pounds outside a smith machine. I just said "uh huh" and changed the subject. DYELs can be almost as bad as fatties.

>men love fat pussy
I'm a virgin and what is this?

>My body still pains me to hit up a fast food joint and get the greasiest most disgusting thing on the menu. Most days I am strong, others I am not.
Uhh, you just described addiction, bro. Drug addicts say the same exact shit with their drug of choice.

>NO ABS

No fucking kidding

I legit feel nauseous after reading that

nothing like smell of dirty sweaty fat rolls to turn a man on.

>Someone actually wrote this seriously!!!

Thank fucking God. She was on disgusting specimen.

>I heard she went into a coma or something and then everyone just kinda stopped caring about them.
wat? When did this happen to the chubby bunny?

>thing chubby chasers believe
Le "don't knock it until you try it" memeing blubber lovers post bullshit like this whenever people try to get them to leave a thick or curvy women thread on any NSFW board. It's either this nonsense or insults implying a man is gay/virgin/shallow because they don't think obese blobs are sexually attractive or don't fall into the category of curvaceous.

this has to be a troll

Very shortly after they were discovered, actually.

She's in a video from a month ago: youtube.com/watch?v=fSUIHRc-o5c
I only looked at the thumbnails, there's a FAQ here though: youtube.com/watch?v=oEcZzCU3B3E
Someone with a stronger stomach than me should watch it and report back.

>Don't knock it til you try it
If only they had that attitude toward veggies and exercise.

>Every man wants to manhandle a fat girl
Hell yeah! I want to man handle a land whale. I would abuse the shit out of her so that she has no choice but to try to escape my clutches. She would burn so many calories in the process of trying to run away from me.
I would be a hero to the true gods of society, while at the same time being hated by ones infected with the sickness that is fat pride. I would be the batman of Veeky Forums

That's bulimia. I hope that he gets help :(

>be t1 diabetic
>people ask me how i can be diabetic if i'm not fat
>have to explain the difference of t1 and t2 diabetes every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y9e3WQD6eY
In this video she actually looks like she is slowly becoming exhausted just by chewing on some fucking chocolate.
This type of stuff is what motivates me. If I became a whale like this I would surely commit suicide.

You have my condolences. There's actually a children's book floating around somewhere about T1 diabetes, I remember reading it in elementary school. Those were back in the days when I'd just pick anything off the shelf to read. My favorite thing about T2 diabetes is all the commercials advertising dr*gs for it acting like it's a perfectly normal condition for Americans to have.

Gains

fuck ended up being kind of a longer one here.

>pretty piggy-faced co-worker dolled up type of chick
>like 5'5" 180
>imagine a 7/10, who is really a 4.5/10
>but that's another story.
>extrovert who tries to control the energy of... wherever she is at
>this always worked for her in life so she not know anything and achieve nothing
>when it's hot out she fucking stinks of a clean musk, but it still stinks
>masks on perfume throughout the day
>uses an excessive 3-5 spritz every damn time.
>USE ONE FUCKING SPRITZ.
>to top it off she does makeup touch ups at least 4x, daily. even though nothing happened to her.

tl;dr
>she ends up stinking more because she is fat and naturally gives off more heat

bonus content:
>she was an every other day drinker
>one of her organs got fucked last month
>only drinks 1-2 times a week now
>she said she cut back and people stopped worrying
>gets cold/flu symptoms multiple times in the year
>drinks at least 1 coffee off of a menu, daily.
>implicated image investment and confident personality outshine actual health care.
>if she wasn't an adhd speed walker she would be far worse than where she is at now.
>when she speed walks she charges on through like a fucking minotaur
>leaving trace scents of self-pity.

She's alive, she had a legit miraculous recovery from the coma and moved back into her trailer. Now she's mad because her slightly smaller sister got some 19 year old dude drunk and fucked him and I guess they're all calling it date rape. Anyways I guess the smaller Slaton moved to a different trailer over it.

lol are they arguing on youtube?

White trash drama is always pretty funny.

>standing close to my manager the other day
>she starts breathing through her mouth all casually
>damn she's been hiding this from me for years
>not only is she fat she is also a mouth breather

Mmmm... Nothing like sucking on some titties, and smelling the salt n vinegar chips that fell in her cleavage from the day before

pics of the sister, anyone?

not a chubby chaser but fucked 2 fatties.

the media actually says go for anybody the fuck you wanna go for. fatties, tall women, skinny, curvy, strong back, lesbian talk show hosts, etc. you have to sell the image with the product itself to create a single unit applicable.

1. fat girls are not simply just sexy.
they are quite awkward and just as stupid as the average girl. they generally get just as winded if not quicker during sex. i fucked both in their asses actually, worth it at the time.

2. every man wants to manhandle a fat girl
it's not about challenge. it's not about "too much to handle" or any of this delusional shit. christ almighty.

3. fat girls are forbidden
taking passive rejection towards oneself and assuming you are too good for them.

4. fat girl head
no shit the stereotype is based on a truth. not always the case, either. sometimes a fatty is better off giving head than getting fucked, by default. so this becomes a standard necessary.

5. fat girl = fat pussy
fat on the pussy area. which is fat. it's like saying Fat girl = Fat ass. well yeah, but it's just more fat. this bitch is getting off to her own shit she writes.

6. fat girls are comfy with their bodies
why does this continue?

>falling for bait

>not realizing this shit is intentionally written to create controversy because controversy = ratings

>watching dumb fucks post this shit to get it more publicity

fucking idiots. al;dkfha;lksf;af;aijsf;aifaiof

no shit it was made in ms paint. there's also that disclaimer at the top. this is the kind of stuff fatties say and they are making fun of them.

what the fuck is that thing

A plaster statue. Hopefully.

>curvy

>fat women are yearnign for love
>but men secretly love fat women TRUST ME

what the fuck is this logic

Self-delusion

Looks exactly like her but shorter

>be me
>have borderline obese co-worker
>black chick with exaggerated hippo curves
>obsessed with a pleasure lifestyle
>gets massages, hair done, pampers herself, dolled up, goes out to eat - daily.
>believes some guys are intimidated by her
>claims because she is "independent"
>but really it's cause she is fat
>has a ton of gay guy friends
>leads straight guys on - some give her the time of the day cause they catch her "charm"
>has a secret fat black beta bf who gives her rids and shit she never talks about
>sometimes she asks me why we never talk anymore in a playful kind of way
>well cause you're fat and try and play guys in order for them to lust after you and do favors life fetch your purse for you. fuck outta here.

addiction is for pussies what we have here is momentarily weakness of will because to assume we can fall so low as addiction is unbecoming of gods

Eating pork doesnt make you stink. There are various and sundry spices that can give distinctive body odors. If you are stuffing pounds of sausages at a time into your fat face then its probably the spices you noticed making you reek more than normal.

>Pole dancing for beginners
Unfortunatly, not everyone owns a pole made out of adamantium.

>Giving these people views
Daily reminder that watching these cows on television helps fund their lifestyle. Well, that and gov't money.

They'll die quicker hopefully.

>Muhmerica
>Dr*gs
Are you sure you're alright ?

No.

right babe?

>>leaving trace scents of self-pity.

Wow... those comments.

>be fit guy by normal standards
>decide to try to fuck a fat girl
>its actually not that bad
You guys should seriously try it

Sounds like something a fat girl would say

Look up "fat venus mound" on google.

better be a telephone pole

ha, nice try fatty

>be aushwitz guy by all standards
>can only fuck disgusting fat women (the disgusting part isn't just teleologic, but an extra necessity)
>realize i'm actually mentally ill

>follow this user's advice
>fall in love
>AndiWillAlwaysLoveYou.mpeg
>never post on Veeky Forums again because of supreme happiness

dem feelz

>tfw you were the fatty that stank

Sweat accumulates in your extra fat rolls easily