Lambos are retarded, you actually were a good investor this is what you would buy

Lambos are retarded, you actually were a good investor this is what you would buy

>good investor
>depreciating asset
good goyim

>he thinks all cars depreciate

What porsche is that

Only boomers drive those fucking piece of shits and dodge hellcat is what a true crypto chad would drive

fuck yeah my man

>american cars

wew

A 996 turbo, the best price/performance in the history of motoring

Fuck outta here hombre koenigsegg is where its at

Also yes

>OY VEYY CARS DEPRECIATE
yes and everything you own depreciates so dont buy anything and the problem will be solved :^)

Couches depreciate, too. You gonna sit on the floor?

Oh yeah, Hellcat. Great car.
Until you need to corner.

>driving BRAAAAAAAP cars

If I could afford a lambo then I'd just get a BMW1 desu.

you are like a little baby

Tesla's are for california libcucks ONLY. Jesus christ I can just picture the typical tesla driver - reads the new york times/washington post daily, goes to starbucks multiple times per week, beard, rectangle black glasses, checkered shirt or plain t, works for a tech company as a marketing manager and claims they are making the world a better place.

I don't see myself ever spending more than $50k for a car

unless I am truly rich, like $10m assets rich

it's a car, it depreciates, people end up judging you more for it if you go overboard

>tfw can't drive stick

Any automatic transmission exotic cars you would recommend, lads?

I live in STL and see them daily and they are all old people on the highway.

Intermediate Shaft Bearing, this triggers the 996 owner

I live in a libcuck town and this is 100% accurate. We are moving closer and closer to a technocracy and these faggots are going to wish they didn't virtue signal toward their demise.

I'm literally none of those things and I still want the Tesla and/or Lucid for the features, and

>fully autonomous driving

learn stick
it's not hard

>press clutch
>put in gear
>release clutch

whats so hard about this?

>Rolls Royce Phantom for being driven
>Audi R8 for driving

A fucking Volkswagen Beetle? Fucking kek.

>Jewish people driving German cars
What the cock is that shit?

Agree, I got a 981

a pickup truck because im not a faggot

wow that shits fuckin clean my man

It's probably most expensive I'll be able to afford, I don't see how I could afford the 911s. Which is fine, the Cayman is plenty of car.

Nice meme faggot

>pulls out in front of you :^)

>posting plates on

f

i looked at this picture and thought the car was covered in dirty spots/stains - turned out it was my monitor.

Not even close to shifter cart levels of performance and value

I find the BMW i8 to be so fucking sexy.

If you were actually investing in cars you would be buying gq and gu patrols, r33 and r34 skylines
And automatic 1jz or 1uz soarers

>More fun and cooler than a stupid sports car
>makes you smarter
>depreciates 5 percent every 10 years. You can buy one for $6k and sell for $5.5k years later.

>dodge hellcat
ewwwwwww

>Lambos are retarded, you actually were a good investor this is what you would buy

Only poor people buy 996

Resale value on these babies goin nowhere but up

Where you get parts for that shitbox

in the meanwhile, you are driving a unreliable rust bucket, good luck with your extra few grand after you have to insure, maintain, and repair that shitbox

>me in 2 years

Actually, you would want this. Best daily driver available. Plus you can beat the shit out of it and it will still work. The Turbo S

no exotics are stick anymore

This, exotics are too fucking fast to be stick. You aren't fast enough for it's hp/torque

he's right.

car looks nice but the purple neons look like shit

I would want the GT3 over this, or if I had extra cash, the gt3rs just to stunt

That won't even turn heads.
Poor taste.

Not purple, white light, just an shitty camera

Not all cars loose value but 99% do. This is a fact, not an opinion. And those that do appreciate cost a SHITTON and need to be in pristine condition. (So no driving it) for them to do.

Yes all things depreciate but with cars it's especially bad because if they depreciate 10% you just flushed 1000's down the drain where a cheap/shitty car would only be 100 - 300.

People are incredibly butthurt when you say this because they like nice cars but do not want to admit it's a stupid financial decision which would imply they manage their finances bad.

ultra-luxury cars will turn heads, sure, heads of gold-digging women and dark-skinned men who want to rob you. the only place you should drive these types of cars is in boring, wealthy, safe enclaves where the speed limit is 25-40 mph max. just stating the obvious.

>muh lambo
>muh mansion
>muh slut money-loving whore gf

you guys have nigger-tier taste

They're nice but you want something softer for everyday use. Turbo S would be the most usable on a daily basis, imo.

You... Have a point.

The new Ford GT, garage queen it. The 2005 GT sold for 150.000 and nowadays is 400.000.

This guy gets it. Actually get to drive at the limits, actually get to have money. Exotic road cars are for merely appearing to be able to do both. If you have the half a million plus available year after year to competitively race fast cars we will believe you, if not you are really nothing more than an amusement.

You people need to educate yourself about taste and proper flash. If you want to turn heads, you want a Pagani.

>paying out of your ass when you could not

Bruh help out here im trying to search for ur car(similar on sale) mine givng me a link or full name

Nice

Put in 10k in May and have 30k now. Hoping to get to 100k by next May. If I hit 100k I would like to take 20k out and treat myself to a used 2015 Mustang GT. I've wanted a Mustang ever since I was a little kid and I feel like if I don't get one soon (24), then it will be too impractical to get one and I'll miss my chance. Thoughts? Plus, bitches love Mustangs.

Fuuuck, you made it, man. 981 is my ultimate dream car. Got any more pics?

Solid plan. I wish you luck. Love the way that gen of mustang looks.

Fuck sports cars, I'm gonna buy up tracts of wilderness and build a cabin with satellite upling. Gonna buy an old CJ model jeep, fully mechanical so I can work on it, and paint that shit OD green, maybe mount a M240B machine gun on the back. Oh, I'm gonna invest in a good firecrotch to keep me company. Ain't much to do in a lonely cabin except hike and fuck.

No one gives a fuck
Cars are a hobby if you care about money more than driving than catch a bus you poorfag loser

Pic related btw
Got for 5k in 2013
Now worth at least 15k minimum

If I could, I would just cruise around the US for a year. Visit national parks and shit and really anywhere with nice roads. In a dope sports car of course.

Because you can drive a kart on the street

What's a comfy car? I'm not one for flashy things. Being supremely comfy is what I enjoy.
If I want to go fast I'll just ride my motorcycle.

Get over the street user. No one is impressed and you don't get to drive properly. Literally all you gain is more people trying to take advantage of you.

Yeah because you can go out on the track 24/7
Shits a hassle behind all hassles

Touge is open all hours

Going out on the track is buttfuck expensive, that's why only people who are actually wealthy and are about cars do it. Touge is for retards, you not only risk the money but lives as well, it's a fucking meme. Get a fucking go kart and enjoy the thrill and actual competition, save your money for other enjoyable shit.