Why is bitcoin going up? Is the general consensus here that bitcoin is still safe?

Why is bitcoin going up? Is the general consensus here that bitcoin is still safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/915277671831044098
coin.dance/blocks
coin.dance/nodes
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That girl is asian

Yes dumbass. There's a ton of bullish news about it recently and corporations are starting to trade it. And it's being regulated and made more mainstream, all good things.

AND people are buying as much as they can for the fork. Of course it's going up.

Get your news from somewhere other than Indian Veeky Forums posters.

its not going up though. zoom out. btc is due for a correction. it will likely happen before the segwit2x fork, but its coming regardless

It's actually about to go down to sub 3k. Wait about four days.

You're a dumbass who doesn't know what's going on.

>Why is bitcoin going up
Because bitcoin will be 10k in your lifetime.

Blankfein tweeted an understated shill.

twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/915277671831044098

He's right.

yes, but vietnamese therefore sub-human

Hey bud. That's really rude

>Get your news from somewhere other than Indian Veeky Forums posters.
seconded

but not wrong!

bitcoin will unironically surpass $10k within a year, of course it's safe, there's going to be potholes along the way but its been an upward trend since day 1

also as more normies become aware, its only going to increase prices more and more by increasing market cap (and since BTC is a fixed number of coins it means it that price per coin must rise)

people like to meme about $1M per BTC but given enough time that's the direction we're heading

Damn it now i have to jerk off

>twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/915277671831044098
My buttcoins are sitting on Coinbase, will I still get the forked coin?

SHIT ALL MY LINK DISSAPPEARED

Same

They have barbershops there right. But they don't cut hair

When is the fork and what do we get out of it?

Name?

month an a half, an alt is created thats signaling to take 98% of btcs hash rate. people are literally getting excited for the end times

>thats signaling to take 98% of btcs hash rate
How do you suppose it's doing that?

Shit. I guess if that happens, bitcoin is donezo. And then so is every altcoin.

what people don't realize is bch took 30% of the hash. there isnt infinite mining power and it gets split between these forks. btc1 is signaling to take 95% of the remaining hash, which means btc will be 20x slower after the fork because of the alt coin.

Well, I'll be holding BTC for that fork and then cashing right the fuck out afterwards then.

coin.dance/blocks
support floats between 94% and 98% depending how many ref nodes manage to mine blocks

bitcoin is dead.

t. Corecuck fudster

It's a simple hard fork of which there have been many in the past. The whole Bitcoin Cash thing was an exception and a minority fork. Segwit2x is a majority fork with literally everyone but Corecucks behind it. It will be a non event and price will moon afterwards.

>a ton of bullish news about it recently and corporations are starting to trade it. And it's being regulated and made more mainstream,

what's the best source for crypto news?

not just big ones like BTC and ETH,
but smaller ones like LINK, IOTA, etc too

So wait... is there going to be a new coin spawned from this or no?

The majority hash is Bitcoin retard. All major exchanges are behind this.

Will the same shitcunts dump again today at 4400? I'd love to know who the fuck is doing it.

core cucks get to keep the btc ticker because of us securities laws. core, segwit2x team, and coinbase (whos part of the nya) have all confirmed this.

so the btc ticker will be 20x slower after the fork. not fud, literally the only thing r/bitcoin and r/btc agree on

Btc1? The fuck is this parasitic gook shit?

It's going up cause it follows what my dick does.

it's the ticker coinbase said they are using for the fork coin. the original chain needs to keep the btc ticker because of long / short positions

Chase the rice, pay the price.

even if i was a 96 year old with terminal brain cancer i would still be confident that btc will reach 10k in my lifetime, hell , it can reach 10k before end of year

Why wouldn't core keep the original ticker regardless? Fucking zipperheads.

tfw no viet raver gf

>why live?

only a fucking idiot cares what this board thinks

This girl is a spitting image of my current gf. Trust me when I say the novelty wears off as they age and gain self awareness.

core *does* keep the original ticker. just, they legally have to anyway because of us security laws. thats all im saying. it has to do with long / short positions on coinbase, and coinbase has confirmed that core keeps the btc ticker and its literally a non-issue that no one is disputing because its what both sides want

^see what i mean... this a fucking clueless idiot

>I clearly I'm talking out of my ass. no idea what the facts are

>gain self awareness

Can you elaborate on this. Ive never had a gf, what does she do?

Regret for the poor decisions they've made their entire life.

you forgot to change your ip between posts. but I'll play. are you contesting tjat core keeps the ticker or there will be some hash lost to the fork?

she figured out he was a fucking idiot

im suggesting that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and you should be ignored
and im not your fucking teacher
and im not here for a debate with an idiot
kill yourself

just say what statements you disagree with and ill link a source of your choice. there arent even any disagreements here on either side, so i can give you a core or segwit2x source. core keeps the btc ticker because of us securities laws and segwit2x is signaling at 94% hash.

Wouldnt they just rationalize it away somehow? I spoke to some girl with tattoos on her hands who after getting to know me mentioned how she wished she didnt have tattoos on her fingers but didnt seem super bothered by it.

Do they just complain about it a lot or something?

Yes.

Please explain
coin.dance/nodes

I don't understand. It looks like almost all nodes are signaling for BTC, the Bitcoin Core version.

What are you talking about majority hash rate signally BTX?

those are the current nodes. the fork isnt until mid november. they running core but are signaling to switch to segwit2x.

same website as you linked. you showed current nodes. here, it shows what the miners are signaling to switch to in november:

coin.dance/blocks

also you can ignore emergent concensus. basically you can "vote" for multiple different forks, even if you can only run 1 in the end.

When is the altcoin market gonna do something?

These ricer raver sluts are the most interesting part of this tread. Post sauce plz

lol I literally just opened this thread for more pics of this asian girl

I'll post more I guess

At one point, the general consensus was that the Earth was flat, lead-based pipes were okay, blood-letting was a valid medical procedure, etc. Take any investment advice with a grain of salt, even if it's coming from "official" sources. Never assume any investment is safe. Anyone investing most of their wealth into crypto is an idiot.

they're all the same girl

That girl is asian.

How delightful. Who is this semon demon?

Veeky Forums

WHO IS THIS GIRL? I MUST KNOW!

GIVE US A NAME user

>Still safe

It has for all history of crypto currency, been the most safe. Why would it not be safe now

no

we are the fiatmarines

Das it mang?

uh, because things change my nigga.
forks, jews, bans, etc. have you not seen recent news you fuckwit

huur duur things will forever stay the same as they were in the past.

there's now over 800+ altcoins because BTC is too limpdick to do anything interesting beyond being the "first blockchain" and "digital gold".

it's hyperinflated price is what drives mainstream attention to btc.

very few gave a fuck about nerd shit like blockchain 5 years ago.

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

If we get to 5 trillion market cap every btc will be worth 200k. Not the next year but maybe around 2025ish. We are all here for the long run

>This girl is a spitting image of my current gf Trust me when I say the novelty wears off as they age and gain self awareness.

Mfw that's what going to happen as soon as I can afford a sexbot. She will go full skynet.

They Nuke the whole world and create a race of sentient machines that are used to hunt the remnant of the human race
You can win but you must let your best bud nut inside your mother in the past.

Anyone not investing anything in crypto is also an idiot

keeping THREAD ALIVE FOR MORE OF THAT RAVER GIRL

WE NEED A NAME OF RAVER SLUT

NAME THIS BITCH

Who is this semen demon.

name or we drop ur shit fucking coin

NAME OR ANONS GONNA FUK SHIT UP

user delivers

instagram @nikinikiii

gimme ur address ill give u some coins

much appreciated user

0xefC877cF7F588aD53f4E1068B91F03c208148F0d

Stfu, Chang / burger

>she has the body of a 14 year old male swimmer
>and the face of a pentagon

So hot.
Then I read their captions and it's like...oh.