Who else /250mg/ here?

Who else /250mg/ here?

It's fucking great. Simply just so great. Can eat a lot, gain no fat and my mood is great.

>2016
>still not doing fake natty cycles
Open your eyes.

Also still having your own test is a plus here

Legit, I was ready to take the plunge, but one night in the gym toilet I saw my ugly beta face profile and knew that roids won't make up for my ugly prepubescent face.

How long do you cycle?

tfw when you look like the guy in that pic without using roids.

150-250 is what I'll probably be on once I hit 30 or so
scared about muh hair though

eat ur broccolis m8

I was for 5 months. Massive gains. Deadlift went from 5pl8-6pl8 in 3 months. Got huge. Came off and kept the strength and most of the size but lost the hardness. Will do again after kids

Are there any bad side effects to taking small amounts of test? Are you supposed to cycle? And for how long?

Lmao ur just like that guy that thinks hes zyzz

Why shouldn't I do this? What are the chances of becoming infertile? I don't even care about the other risks tbqh.

>bitchtits
>hairloss
>acne

>"nahh brah 250 won't aromatize"

>shortening my lifespan

nah I'm good senpai. Just ask Kimbo how good the steroids were. RIP.

This.

Will test give you a better hairline, thicker and darker hair, and a more manly jaw? Otherwise I'll just stick with natty gains.

why are people new to lifting so fucking delusional

Its because he mixed coffee and soda and drank that shit daily

I do 10 to 15 kilometres twice a week

250 is a pointless amount. Just go the whole hog, you're going to get sides regardless of how little you do if it's still an active dose.

Is this a good idea? Was thinking similarly

Been thinking about it actually. How much does the test and antiaromatizers and shit cost a month?

Test will make you go bald faster, actually.

>Will test give you a better hairline

The exact opposite.

Just geta fucking ai you mongoloid.

I would also be much more happy to start a cycle if i wasn't scared about my hair. My confidence couldn't handle losing hair.

Test is cheaper than protein lol

Only if you're genetically predisposed to going bald later in life anyways.

test will fuck up your hairline, if you want a more manly jaw one cycle with tren should do the trick and shouldn't do much to your hair unless you're really unlucky

He couldn't handle dat hyphy mud nigga BA BAP

I'd do it but i dont know where to get them in my country (not us). Plus i would be fucking paranoid for the whole time that police will catch me kek

Ai?

Can i achieve this natty?

Yeah but tren fucks up your sleep, I guess thats better than fucking going bald.

I love /fraud/ newfags... yeah keep telling yourself that you'll never up the dosage...
leave the 5 scoops behind, its time to embrace the 5ml C'MON.

which a lot of people are...

That's not how it works