What does Veeky Forums think of the hodge twins?

What does Veeky Forums think of the hodge twins?

You would have to be a retard of the highest caliber to ever enjoy one of their videos.

I noticed they use a lot of phrases I see on Veeky Forums.

>gains
>snap city
>broscience
>fuuuuarrrrkk

Did they really coin these phrases as they claim or did they get them from here?

I found them amusing for the first 5 episodes I watched because they reminded me of friends I had in high school, then the more I watched the more annoying they got and I realised why I don't hang out with them anymore.

Based

redpill as fuck when it comes to relationship advise

I miss the squeaky chair, cummin out da bushes, profiling and sniffing and fuck out da whey. They're not as good since they sold out but I get that they need to make money. Pastor gains is pretty funny in their wo vids

They think they coined these phrases? Jesus Christ...

>gains
>"claim to have coined the terms"

they look annoying as fuck

retarded as fuck, just like that other mulatto youtuber elliot pulse or whatever the fuck his name is

they're just dumb

>What does Veeky Forums think of the hodge twins?
freaks
fags

>implying either of here or them made any of those phrases
Veeky Forums has a huge problem with thinking that it's responsible for a lot of BBmisc stuff srs

You're mentally retarded.

I like them because they're entertaining.

It's that simple.

NattyTwins are my fave

Pretty much this.

Never forget what they did.

They suck and look creepy as fuck.

What is going on here

Best fitness youtubers. They're fucking hilarious

/thread

>not being able to figure this out
Please don't reproduce

hey newfriend!

LMAOOOOOOOO

I like their advice videos because their relationship advice is surprisingly good, but they're getting too repetitive now that I've been watching them for a while. They use the same phrases over and over, and that's how they hook their retarded fan base of nig-nogs and teenagers who parrot everything they say.

Tell me

Hes behind a door

Wow, never thought I'd see black autists (aside from that one weird anime nigga every school has, but even then, the anime niggas are less autistic than those lame fucks)

they dont

op's just being an idiot

phrases like gains, broscience and snapcity go back to the 80s

kek

Do they claim natty I forget? fuck them if they do

Fuckwits who breathe into their balls

Too many steroids led them to believe their own bullshit

They're fucking thick. And sub-human race.

NIGGERS

Not even Veeky Forums but holy shit their videos are fucking hilarious. They're insane.

MAKIN' ALL KINDS O'GAINS!

Every video is the same.

>annoying lip smacky noises
>one of them pretending not to hear what the other said.
>repeating the same shit 3-4 times and drawing out the last word slower than the rest
>pretending to fuck the camera until ejaculating
>not giving any genuine advice.

It's so clear they have no idea where to go. They just try to pack in time filler into every video so it's not as obvious. They only upload videos for ad revenue - no creative direction, nothing worth actually watching. Same shit, different video title.

Yes, they claim natty.
They have been working out for like 15 years though.

>15 years

No they haven't. Maybe half that time.

You can see their original videos on youtube, where they are both chubby and have afros.

Damn, now I'm really curious about the exact time they've been working out.

I find them amusing

No u