>water
>no peanuts or rolls

I'm sticking to this cut fit. Give me more motivation

try in reddit and tumblr. maybe there you'll find some more motivation
faggot

Woah you're a pretty Veeky Forums fella aren't ya

>no peanuts

just quit now, you'll never make it

Why didn't you get filet mignon or some other lean cut, it has little fat and acceptable macros that could have easily fit in your daily expenditure.

They even tell you the weight.

I was sticking to what I knew was safe. It was easier to just say chicken and not have to think too hard on it.

are people really this autistic about lifting?
unless you're some sort of pro BBer, i'll never understand why someone has to ruin their lives so much for the sake of getting perfect macros everyday.

at the end of the day, i lift to improve my overall quality of life, and if I had to make that many restrictions for 1/25th of an inch extra on my arms, then i'd rather not and eat the steak, have the beer, and maybe just try to eat nothing but a protein shake for the rest of the night to do the best i can.

steak is much preferable to chicken.

saturated fats are pure gainz fuel

>implying there is anything bad with eating a fine steak and a drink once in a while
OP is a fag

This, and especially the steak. Steak is really low calorie and its probably cooked on a flame

literal autism

Jesus man why the hell would you not go for a filet mignon or bavette? Even if you'd have a fucking ribeye you could just trim the fat off, damn. What a retard.

kek just had a steak exactly like in OPs pic on a 2300kcal cut
loosing 3-4kgs a month
it feels good not to be a twink

Apparently I'm still learning... M-my bad fit

>ruin their lives

How is he ruining his life? I'm sure he is missing out so much in life by not enjoying some steak which will last him at most 15 minutes, with the only pleasure being "it tastes good".

Props to you OP for having more self control than most of the pussies on this board.

bro im losing a lb a week and my once a week cheat meal is anything i fucking want as long as it fits my protein/calories. Ur gonna develop a bad relationship with food if u never REALLY cheat

Its more like I have it in my mind, literally why? Then I just dont care about having something that tastes that much better.

The chicken and broccoli were both still awesome

a porterhouse would've been godly

Congrats on entering Autist mode

>protip
you cab eat steaks with your family at a steakhouse just dont eat any potato sides

This is autist mode? I honestly thought this was the minimum for selfcontrol mode.

Fit can be so tsundere sometimes.

kys

I hope you don't do this for girls, cause if you do, you dun goofed.

So much this.

Just eat dude, a day won't make a difference plus youre gonna get that sweet preoteins

I literally eat steak like 3 times a week

Nah this is almost all for me

I'm still new to this and figured I'd play things safe so that I did my cut well the first time and not have to make up my mistakes later.

It's not like I don't get a lot of protein or that I'm starving myself.

I hope OP dies in a fire. Only a true glorious winged faggot would order chicken at a steakhouse. Please do the world a favor and don't procreate.

Top sirloin is lean. Remember that for next time.

Don't be like them, you want to be better than them.

I feel you, they fed us pizza/bbq at work. I ate my baked turkey and salad instead of consuming the pizza. I started my cut at 190 and now I'm down to 170. It's been 3 months and some change, but I'm getting leaner. Don't give up.

But lean cuts of steak exist brah.

Thanks for the tips fellas.

M'lady

Exactly why IIFYM and flex dieting is great. Dieting like this gets you burnt out quickly.

>steakhouse
>peanuts and rolls

nigga you at Texas Steakhouse

TEXAS ROADHOUSE my bad...

Post your body so you can laugh at your autistic failure and waste of steak oportunity with your familyt

whats wrong with peanuts

Close enough. Good shit.