Guys, an ask does the mask helps in any aspect?

Guys, an ask does the mask helps in any aspect?
It helps during your training? O its just a waste of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

trainingmask.com/training-mask-signs-coach-brian-mackenzie/
sidesinspace.com/images/those-workout-oxygen-masks-probably-bullshit/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16338719
linkedin.com/pulse/20141023210016-152086582-3-reasons-not-to-wear-a-mma-altitude-training-mask
breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/the-truth-about-hypoxic-training-and-oxygen-reducing-masks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it helps in making you look like a retard that follows retarded trends

It helps to censor your face so people wouldnt recognize you for the retard you are.

why is he wearing the mask

trainingmask.com/training-mask-signs-coach-brian-mackenzie/ seems like qn sponsor or something...

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS
TILL I PUT ON THE MASS

you out yourself as a retarded try hard who trains for things he will never compete in or be good at

>premature optimization is the root of all evil

When I pull it off, will it be painful?

might as well put on the mask

Make sure to wear it in your cryotank

IT WOULD SURE HURT A LOT

ask jojo

your fault for saying the line wrong

>Guys, an ask does the mask helps in any aspect?
no

It looks like it would be painful to pull the mask off

Understood! Thanks alot!

Idiotic. The reason elevation training works is because the people who live in high elevations are there 24/7. Their lungs adapt to living there all the time. The same doesn't happen with an oxygen deprivation mask unless you wear it 24/7.

Even if it does help (which it doesn't), the effects only last so long. Runners regularly train at high elevations for several months to give them that extra boost for several races. Several races. Why? Because the lungs adapt to lower elevation (more oxygen) after a few weeks.

tl;dr--another training fad that's a waste of money.

It doesn't help at all no matter what. It just makes it harder for you to breath while you work out. If you wore it 24/7 and then took it off when you worked out then it would work.

it helps you look like a retard who has no idea what he's doing

It heps with cardio, not sure about lifting

Depriving your muscles of oxygen hurts your performance and recovery which is the exact opposite of what you want. It won't bring up your red blood cell count otherwise, might as well be walking around breathing through a straw.

sidesinspace.com/images/those-workout-oxygen-masks-probably-bullshit/

>potentially fun bane thread
>turns out garbage

summer ruining things again

then why training in an altitude is more effective

By the way I think you meant to say "a question". You 'ask' a question

Ya, sorry.

How It helps? Any source ?

It helps you become a BIG GUY.

it doesn't help with cardio you retard

read
damn you people are stupid

It's already been answered ITT: people who live at higher elevations adapt to the situation. They're there all the time, unlike people who are dumb enough to fall for this fad and only wear it during training.

There's only been one study, ONE FUCKING STUDY, that has shown any improvement in performance by using a hypoxic mask. Even then, the results were statistically insignificant.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16338719
>It is concluded that acute exposure of moderately trained subjects to normobaric hypoxia during a short-term training programme consisting of moderate- to high-intensity intermittent exercise has no enhanced effect on the degree of improvement in either aerobic or anaerobic performance.

Waste of money.

>How It helps? Any source ?
>it doesn't help with cardio you retard
I don't have a source. Just my friend who used one for a long time in every training session and felt it worked (placebo, apparently)

linkedin.com/pulse/20141023210016-152086582-3-reasons-not-to-wear-a-mma-altitude-training-mask

breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/the-truth-about-hypoxic-training-and-oxygen-reducing-masks

>breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/the-truth-about-hypoxic-training-and-oxygen-reducing-masks

>Recent meta-analysis indicates that high-intensity, short-term, and intermittent training is likely the most beneficial way to benefit from hypoxic training.16 If the masks being sold today can simulate the conditions seen in the study above, then there's a good chance we'll see someone figure out how to best use them (obviously the “just wear them when you train” protocol is going to be hit and miss at best).

LMFAO jesus christ what a fucktard. move to high altitude dipshit. all this will do is separate you from your money. life@7,000ft--reporting in!!!

OP, i have never used one or talked to anyone who has used one, but i can assure you that they are worthless. i read so on the internet

>going for a jog doesnt do anything unless you run 24/7

Shitty analogy. Whereas jogging does have adaptive benefits to the body, elevation masks do not unless you wear it 24/7 which is how "elevation training" actually works--you're in a very high elevation 24/7. If you read some of the stuff linked in this thread, you'd know that as links BTFO "hypoxic training".

I was wondering if using a mask like this one could help increase your natural EPO level or if a mask wasn't enough to do so.

it will be harder to do cardio. doing strenght training with this is just retarded, no real benefit in strength. but as i said it might help you when you do cardio workouts, but instead of spending money to look like a retard, and be an actual retard just do cardio harder faggot

Kek

Close enough. It's the blood that changes.not lungs. You're body is low on O2 so it creates more red blood cells. This process can take newly two months btw

just use roids to increase your red blood cells.

Thank you for correcting me.

tell me about bane

Just use a straw

fuck off retard youre wronh

It works lung assistantce muscles and diaprham due to the resistance. It doesnt do anything similar to altitude