MOLLY

Anyone have experience with molly while on a bulk? I'm trying to gain weight here, but there's this concert coming up and I really want to pop.

Drugs are for slugs, OP

You'll be hungover for a day or so, and wont want to eat very much for about 30 hours, but once youre off the hangover youll be fine. Really it's just one day thats getting completely fucked, so if you can live with that then you're fine go for it. Drink plenty of water and have fun faggot.

I thought molly was gonna help me bulk like how weed would, but I ended up sucking the dick of a friend of mine.

Trip related

>2016
>doing drugs
Straight edge is the only way

I prefer meth.

Did your friend take advantage of your euphoric state? Or did you do it on your own?

Was he also on E?

>Molly
Kill yourself retard american

I love Molly OP.

Did Molly once. Pretty fucking awesome night. Wasn't hungry while on it. Just drank water, smiled and talked all night.

We were both on e. I used his thigh as a pillow and then the next thing I know I was sucking on his dick.

g-go on

> molly

I don't remember much but I do remember very vividly the feeling of his urethra on the tip of my tongue

You going to EDC too breh?

If so, I'll be tripping my balls off on molly and acid. Hopefully see you there fellow Veeky Forumsizen!

gay

I did it once and got hemorroids for some reason

You can't just say that and no more. Why did you suck his dick? Are you gay or bi? Did you want to suck his dick before? Did he want you to suck his dick before?

>there's this concert coming up and I really want to pop

hellfest?

It just felt like the right thing to do. We've joked about giving each other brojobs before when we were sober but they were just jokes

That's because molly makes you salivate like crazy and get the urge to put shot in your mouth. That's why they hand out lollipops at raves. If they didnt, people would be on the ground sucking dicks left and right.

I-is that story true?

so you still haven't accepted the fact that you're a closet homo?

>sucking dick is gay

it is

Not if it's a feminine penis

tell that to the guy who shot all the gay people, I'm sure he would totally get it

>implying you should talk to him
>implying tieing him down and getting some aids ridden fag to fuck him in the ass wouldn't be betted

In sweatin '

you're projecting, but yeah that'd be funny I guess

You probably presented your ass to someone and got fucked.