>tfw you quit eating junk food
>starting eating right
>gym 3x a week
>drinking 8 glasses of a water a day
>3 weeks later went from size 40 jeans to 38
>start at 101KG
>down to 95.2kg in just under a month
>little steps fit
>i'm going to make it /fit...just you wait.

hows your fat loss going?

post pics
and height
fag

>get to college
>stopped playing video games and needed new way to pass time
>start doing cardio again along with body weight stuff with buddy
>spend all money on decent nutrition

I'm down to 166lbs from 187lbs, more strength than ever.
Current goal is to be lean for summer so I'll have to drop some more weight without losing too much strength.
Cut is a pain with finals around the corner.

pretty much the same as OP

>no junk food
>no snacks out of boredom
>cut away sweets
>3x/week gym

my first picture I post. I finally feel comfortable in clothes again. great feeling.
I started with 127kg and now I'm down to 103kg. 7kg to go and then I start slow bulk.
I'm still too autistic to post a front pic because my lovehandles are still pretty... outstanding.

>stop being a tard
>learn about nutrition
>count calories
>actually exercise
>lose 145 lbs

Just 50 or so left to go. It's a bit frustrating with how much slower it is now, but I'll get there eventually.
Feels good to do the things I enjoy without the anxiety I used to get going out into public.

keep it up bro, doing good
don't quit, never quit
your weight loss may slow down a bit, even stall at some point, but it will always get better if you keep giving it all you have
trust in yourself as I do, and believe me I trust in you so god damn much
cheers

>started in late December hovering around 170 pounds hating myself for being weak after walking up stairs
>do ECA, Keto, some diet drops, and counting cals for awhile
>now 145.2 slowly losing weight
>enlisting into the military

I'm trying. I want to cut to about 130ish. (I am 5'5) I want to work on running.

nice progress m8

100 pushups a day
>20 wide
>20 close
>20 inclined
>40 normal
100 squats
>2 guitar cases in both hands. >Go all the way down so they touch ground
Nearly 60 minutes of running and walking a day

All this everyday for 2 months.
Is this good? Just started 4 days ago

You forgot the 100 situps

Started 210 in February and finally broke 195 a few days ago. Only 10 more pounds for my goal weight.

No one on fit gives a shit about abs

missed the one-punch man reference

Started at 290+ lbs last June, currently 158 (5'8" manlet). Gym 3 times a week, walk 8 to 10 miles per day, and kept caloric intake between 1200 and 1500/ day. About to start adding calories back to bulk.

6ft
started at 220
down to 195
hour of cardio a day and 2k calories + yohimbine, going pretty well

Nothing crazy for me but I started at 177 lbs May 5th and already down to 168 as of earlier today.

I'm aiming for about 150 and then I'm gonna start putting on muscle, probably aim for getting back to 170 I guess?

I started in Jan
Was 122.7kgs at 5'11
Currently 96.4kgs.
Aiming that 80kg goal.

Started at 282 lbs, currently sitting at 213. My goal is 200 by the end of the summer.
We gon' make it brehs.

22 to 18% bf in the last 2-3 months
weight has stayed steady at 180lbs

feels good man

this only took 11 days. Starting being quite meticulous about my calorie/macro tracking. Down 7 pounds

Started around January, only got really serious in the last few weeks. Started at 283, 5'11, now around 263. Haven't been tracking macros or calories as well as I have been lately. Got stricter, started working out more. Goal is 180, which seems like ages away but god dammit I'll make it.

>Ran 2 miles today
>first time exercising in months
Gotta start somewhere... the only thing thats getting me is eating healthy..

How the FUCK do i eat healthily for every meal on minimum without blowing my entire paycheck on food

>tfw have to lose like 40kgs

nuts, rice, beans, vegetables, meat

Started at 430 pounds, dropped down to 345 and became complacent. I'd lose 20 pounds over a few months, then gain back 10, lose 10, gain 20, constantly retracing my footsteps.

In January I fell head over heels for some girl, and for the first time felt that fire. Since then I've worked my way down to 237 pounds - nearly 110 pounds in 5 months.

She found someone, and though I'm going through some hellish emotions I haven't resorted to eating my feelings. I even tried the day I found out but after all was said and done I was only 400 calories over my TDEE. That's a small win, it lets me know that I finally managed to drop the emotional eating habit that took me all the way to 430.

I'm going to give this another 4 weeks - I may be able to hit 220 at 6'3" with a lean body mass of somewhere around 185. I know that's still 20+% bodyfat but I feel it's a good place to start eating at maintenance and really building some muscle - the loose skin is horrific, really.

Tired of being completely stalled out on the weights. Maybe some PR's will help heal this broken heart.

you don't need to eat "healthy" just eat less.
Just don't go fucktarded and eat shit.

>always fluctuated between obese and skinny
>workout, eat right, just a lot
>finally decide it's time to commit to health and wellness
>track calories, make 1'200 calorie daily meal plans, cut out bad shit, exercise regularly, stay hydrated
>things are going great, lose 40lbs since December
>plateau for months, can't break below 175
>pull all stops, binge days, extended rest days, workout increases, extreme cuts
>nothing works
>hear about hcg, decide to try it
>it arrived on a binge day
>try it and can't even pig out after taking the drops, just not hungry
>read it was a scam next day
>fucking fuck
>decide to keep trying it for a week anyway but not follow the protocol, just continue with my personal routine because the did have some kind of effect
>next day scale says I'm down a pound
>next day I lost another pound
>and the next day
> even my bowel movements have improved

At the end of the day my calorie differential is only around 1'000 calories. The numbers don't add up but fuck it, I'm losing almost a pound a day and I didn't change a fucking thing.

Can anyone explain this shit?

Going shit.

I took these progress photos, they were supposed to be my 'half-way through' photos. Somehow i got caught up in all the 'good job' 'look how far you've come' and somehow convinced myself subconsciously that i was done losing weight, i have been eating outside of my diet even though I still have 15kg more to lose before im done. Now im finding it hard to find the same motivation i had 2 months ago for losing weight and i feel like im stagnating

>I'm losing almost a pound a day

You need to slow your roll a little bit dawg.

i lost my starting progress pictures when i wiped my phone..
Ive lost all motivation to do a middle picture now that i hit mid point.

249 lbs coming down from 270 in January. Still look like absolute shit but going hard on SL 5x5 plus accessories on weekends now that I'm done focusing on just counting calories.
6'3

you already look so much better man keep it up

you gotta realize that it's a never ending journey. If you slip into complacency you'll eventually find yourself back where you started.

do cardio and low cals.
Will get you down in 1/3 the time. Then lift around 190-200

I'm not sure how. I'm hitting my macros eating between 1'200 and 1'500 calories a day and just burning 400-500 calories through focused exercise. It can't be water weight because I drink a lot throughout the day. They said this was typical of hcg but I definitely didn't believe it would be so immediate and I'm not even following their b.s. rules

Dude, fuck yeah. Way to go. Try to remember your motivation in the first place. Keep it up and you're going to be looking -good- come Autumn, when hunnies be looking for love

Thanks senpai. We're all gonna make it

I don't know anything about hcg but a pound a day is not fucking healthy. Slow down. Eat more calories. The only time you should be losing more than like 2 lbs a WEEK is if you're morbidly obese.

Keep it up!!! I struggled with emotional eating too. You got this. Youre doing incredible work

I'll see what the scale says tomorrow, I increased to 1'500cal today. Might increase another 200 and take a rest day tomorrow too. But aside from focused workouts my lifestyle it's very sedentary, with bmr around 2000cal. Eating 1500 a day with a bmr of 2000 and burning only 400 leaves a deficit of 900 which is a steep cut but doesn't equal a pound a day and doesn't seem particularly dangerous

How? I started in early December. I'm not an inch skinnier but I'm stronger.
I don't want this, I'm sure I'm doing something awfully wrong.
No soda, no sweets, I'm counting calories when and if I can but I mostly eat home-made food. I'm almost sure it's that, that I can't anticipate well how much I eat. I'm trying to eat as much as my twin sis who is skinny.
Fuck, can't wrap my head around dieting.

>weighing every day
jesus
Weigh once a week you clusterfuck

Lean chicken breast, veg rice and beans. Eat that for lunch and dinner and you will see results. Bonus points if you just drink coffee for breakfast for dat appetite suppression

What's wrong with weighing every day? Even before this I weighed every day. 172.4 today. Was 176 something when I started at the end of last week. Shit is unreal. Just hope I continue to see steady losses for at least a week. Increasing calories to 1500-1700 today

>lost close to 30kg from last may
>got some muscle on top of that
>decent arms from manual labor
>go clubbing on molly with friends
>wearing pretty tight black T-shirt
>this 7/10 chick in black dress comes and starts dancing around and in front of me
>several times she turns around and faces me
>think nothing of it, I'm blazed out of my mind
>after 20 or so minutes she kinda shrugs her shoulders and just goes away
>mfw I realise what was going on

No amount of lifting can cure me
/blog

>Just hope I continue to see steady losses for at least a week
that's why you dont weigh daily 2bh. most people don't understand statistics well enough to handle the day to day variance, they have a few "bad days" and end up doing something retarded like cutting more cals or quitting

>stop all sugary drinks and junk food, all natural foods
>start running 3 times a week, hurts like hell and feel like im dying
>walking stairs doesnt make you out of breath
>have enough stamina to start lifting weights without dying
>visual changes in body, lost 25kg
>tfw you realize you look good in fitting clothes thanks to your efforts
>now lifting like crazy and i think ill never stop

>Decided I would lose weight when I got to uni
>Just finished my degree
>Gone from 6' 130kg to 6' 76kg
>Had Summer Ball a couple of nights ago
>Loads of mires from girl friends and random girls
>Girl I fucked in first year told my house mate she wants to fuck again before we leave university
>Another girl I fucked in second year saw me, messaged me later on asking when we could meet up again
>Haven't actually gone to the gym at all so I look decent in a suit but skinnyfat as fuck underneath

feels okay man

September 2014 - September 2015.
184cm, 110kg --> 72 kg
Insanity, calorie counting with MyFitnessPal and then calisthenics ever since

Shave your nips my man

good work

That sounds very unhealthy user. You should be losing at most 2 pounds max for healthy weight loss. Hopefully it's just water weight.

You can do it user! That sounds like amazing progress. Don't give up now when you've come so far.

>tfw used to be fat
>start lifting, dieting, etc
>go from 215lbs to 165lbs
>finally feeling good about myself
>tear tendon in shoulder
>develop bloodflow issues in lower abdomen
>abdomen requires surgery
>can't lift, run, bike, anything for about a year due to both
>back to 210lbs

Nothing more discouraging than having to start over bros

>that's why you dont weigh daily 2bh. most people don't understand statistics well enough to handle the day to day variance, they have a few "bad days" and end up doing something retarded like cutting more cals or quitting

now those are wise words, but weighting daily out of curiosity is hard to resist also

great work man

Good fucking job, be proud

Yes, yes you will. It's gonna get tiring at times but if you see it through you will make it. Godspeed

Damn, I am at 88 kg now, started at 97 kg (183 cm).
Still got a long road to go, I see.

It takes time to lose weight, esp., if bf is over 18. Took me over 4+ yrs to modify diet and increase physical activity.
Started 199lbs. - now 146lbs. However, bf has gone from 23 to 10.5.
Had triple chins and was stopped at airport security and told that my old pict. did not look like myself.
If older than 55 - chin wattles and love handles, are last to go.

Always thought about doing it, might give a shot. Thanks
Thanks man
What you can't see is the 21 years I spent as a fat, insecure, depressed guy before moving my ass. You already have been a long way user. The hardest part is behind you. We're all gonna make it brah.

I went from [email protected] to 66kg with Keto and some IF. Didn't count calories and ate eggs and bacon every day, was pretty easy after the first 1-2 weeks of carb cravings.

>be me
>be 6'3" 255lbs
>gym 6 times a week
>eating 2250 kcal
>down 25lbs in two months
>looking to lose another 25
>experimenting with fat burners
>just a ton of caffeine
>fuckit.gif
>Jitters 3X12

I'm going to make it, so long as I don't have a heart attack

Amazing progress man. You understand, that if you take your diet under control again you'll be a sick fucking cunt by the end of the year? You already have a bit of noob gains but they are hidden by the fat, you will be surprised how muscular you are if you lose the rest.

Thanks brah, I am 22 myself.
Started lifting, started dating girl trough tinder, getting more and more confident.

My goal is to reach sub 80 kg.

Last year I was eating so fucking little (because poor), working construction, losing about 5lbs a week. How fucked are my organs now?

I'm 5'8" and was probably around 235, got down to around 185.

strong facial gains. You're halfway to being human. One tip tho, don't wear offbrands like XXAM, the real thing is worth the price.

Good job keep it up

It's been a little over a year but I can finally say I've lost 90lbs.
Thanks sticky
>Still have 50 to go

proud of you bro!

you're the man brah, never fucking stop, pride of you

That is discouraging but at least there won't be a learning curve the second go around

You can do it user

Yo, I got it user.
(I don't even watch One Punch Man either.)

Not the user you replied to, but you deserve a thanks anyways. Veeky Forums needs more brehs like you. Keep up the good work.

I went from 120 kg, 38% bf to 87 kg in a year of dieting.
Started lifting 4 months ago, and got down to 83 kg, 14% bf, but sadly i've lost all of my progress Pictures.
It Kinda demotivates me senpai.
Im 5'11" btw

Went from over 300 (idk how much exactly since scale didn't go any higher) to 188.

My squat and diddylifts are both over 3 plate and my calves are huge so there's a silver lining.

Only 18 pounds before I reach my goal.

Fantastic work, man. Welcome to the Benjamin club.

I'm lean enough and I've hit my fat loss goal so I just finished my keto diet yesterday and now I've switched to a diet that's mostly for cutting water now for comp. It only consists of water, yams and tilapia for only a week. At the end of the week I should look like a true zombie.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Probably portions. Used to have the same problem.

I've lost most of my weight to goal. At first it was so easy, would lose 2-3 pounds a week easy. Now I'm 20 lbs or so from goal but now it's completely changed. If I so much as think about going off diet it's no progress. I haven't gone completely off rails and gained weight back, but I can't lose weight unless I'm 100% on diet all the time and even so it's still slow progress. But I just saw my love handles start to get smaller, and my stomach is getting flatter by the week...so fucking close.

You're right outside the finish line - square up and break through the chains.

>blalbllbalblahur

goddamnit post pic already cheekie

Explain asscream on skin.

Also pls upload comp pics when the time comes

Thanks user, will do my best
On cbt maybe, I only have 3 days ago's pic and that's not current

Preporation H helps drawing water out for comp. I will post it for sure

>mfw I'm done cutting
>mfw fucking ate shawarma today
>mfw I finally feel alive again
it was a long and hard cut but it was worth it.

>not obeying the lucky dubs

ok you dirty asian

Post pics

We were both lucky

I do have pics to track progress but no way I'm posting that on a chinese cartoon website.
Have a qt grill though

I got luckier, but fair enough

The worst is behind you, user. God speed and swole bulking.

Nice progress man. How tall are you?

Down 40 pounds since November, at 330 now with 25% bf. Pretty proud but have more work to do

Started loosing weight sophmore year just graduated. Weighed 398 at max im now 202. Really at a point where I have no idea what to do with this extra skin. Do i just lift now? plz help bros i look like mr krabs without his shell

Bump

5'10 fatty on the road to recovery here.

I was at 315 in September, and now I'm down to 268. I kind of half-assed the weight loss until the end of March, when I also joined a gym.

I'm glad I'm losing weight, but I still have food cravings.

Same poster here. I forgot to mention that, even though I've lost also 50 pounds, I feel like I look exactly the same.

Will never understand why you fat fucks didn't just keep your mass and slowly build up to bear mode. You were all asking for loose skin

Because they fell for the weight loss instantly makes you attractive meme and will forever be DYEL because of it