Is it really usefull to learn a kind of danse to pick up girl?

is it really usefull to learn a kind of danse to pick up girl?

Just bounce and pretend to load a gun, works for me.

Yeah. Works like hell, as long as you're clean, your mouth don't stink and aren't an autist.

how much time is needed to be a decent dancer?

>spend thousands of hours lifting
>spend thousands of hours learning to dance
If your main goal is to pick up girls then maybe you shouldn't be wasting time on those.

if lifting and dancing wont help, how can i reach my goal ?

I've been dancing for 7 years, and I can confirm that grils love great dancers for the same reason they like guys with muscles:
>shows hard work
>shows patience
>shows passion
>can be flashy
Just learn a dance that goes well with popular music (popping, which is what I do, is excellent for this), but I've seen pro ballroom dancers pull too. The most important thing is that you dance because you love to dance and girls will follow

Depends on the dance. I learned to shuffle in like 2 weeks, but any sort of actual dance will take 1-2 years before you reach a level of proficiency

I've been fit by normie standars for like 4 years, and i've been dancing for 2, i would say dancing is better for girls than being fit but a combination of both is GOAT

ya but it only works if you're a chad tho. Otherwise she'll just think you're a weird creepy guy trying to dance. If you're a chad then she'll think youre being cute and romantic.

Yes user, it works

what styles are more all around useful ?

>is it really usefull to learn a kind of danse to pick up girl?
Having some sort of a plan for dancing is never a bad idea.
If you want to pick up women at a wedding learn to do ceroc, it lets you pull women up to dance and you can also lead them.

I found that ceroc is pretty awesome, however if you're aim is to just pick up chicks then perhaps you need to take a look at yourself. There's no point doing something unless it is to improve yourself.

learn a basic hip hop move and how to groove to the beat

I do a lot of hip hop moves and now im getting even better at dance/house music movements. Shuffling and gstepping are good moves too

It certainly won't hurt, although you are still going to need game. The constant interaction with females should help you stop your game up.

Life is a ride user, enjoy all its aspects. Learn to dance for the hell of it. In the end you may even find yourself a good hobby.

>>ya but it only works if you're a chad tho. Otherwise she'll just think you're a weird creepy guy trying to dance. If you're a chad then she'll think youre being cute and romantic.
fuck

Absolutely. It shows that you have self confidence and body control which makes women subconsciously thing you'd be good at fucking.

I've been dancing tango for a year. It's a ton of fun but absolutely miserable for picking up girls because the average age is ~50. It's an old-people dance, but I keep going because I'm enjoying myself. I should really start going to salsa or swing or something with a younger crowd though.

jfc who cares

the people in this board spend so much time learning new skills to pick up girls, they're left with none to just fucking talk to them

I usually just bounce up and down and do the reload animations for shooters I've played, chicks seem to really like it

If it's in the context of dancing in a club/concert/rave then all you need to learn is how to dab, shmoney dance, whip, nae nae, etc.

You're not gonna be tango-ing, waltzing or whatever in party.

If you're talking about actual formal dancing then ignore this post.

>JUST DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

yeah ballroom is filled with older people for obvious reasons and can't really be applied outside of ballroom itself

learning latin has been helpful for general dancing skills but unless you're in a place popular for latin dance still pretty useless for your regular club

dancing is fun as fuck though OP, try it

>danse

Jesus Christ don't listen to any of these retarded faggots. Learn to 2step and go to a country bar and pick up country qts. "Learn a hip hop dance user" bunch of cuck queers fuckin damn son.

Either learn country or Spanish dance moves and go out to their respective bars / clubs.
Guaranteed way to meet women. Been thinking about learning two step myself since I live in Texas anyway.

I'm in Texas too, in boring-ass Round Rock. There's a country dance place u drive by sometimes but it looks pretty shit, I think heading down into Austin is a better bet*

*To pick up cute but wildly liberal girls $100k in debt

>southern retard detected

Definitely worth adding to your repitore of skills, it's better to be dancing instead of brooding off to the side chicks like sociable men

dancing is fun foreplay. two shots and you're in the ballpar err dancefloor..not giving a fuck

You don't really need game if she finds you attractive and wants to dance. If you aren't attractive nothing you say or do will help you change her mind. Sorry buddy it really is that simple.

Lol no

>dancing

yeah back in the 80s.

ever been to a nightclub this decade?

as a matter of fact these ladys love dancers bro.

fucking kek

how do i learn to dance in a club/party/wedding fit?

>inb4 just move to da' music bruh.

Considering you aren't white, yes.

Will this work for a girl who Isn't part of my direct family?

close enough. they wont know the difference

Examine people who are good at dancing at clubs and mimic them (not right in front of them obviously, but just remind the moves they make). Also dancing to club music in your own room infront of a mirror helps

Let me red pill you senpai, the dance scene in any given area is a very tight community. Everybody knows everybody, making picking up girls a shit where you eat scenario.

If you do persue it, expect to betreated like shit by women as a beginner. It's your job to lead so the responsibility falls on you to provide a good dance. As a beginner this is impossible and women will either refuse to dance with you, leave mid dance or grimace visibly while they endure your shit lead. This of course makes learning hard.

Once you become dance Chad, however, girls will love to dance with you and may even break social convention and ask you to dance. This reveals women to be shallow, fickle creatures and you will lose all respect for them and hate to be around them, in turn souring the pleasure of dance.

T. Kizomba dancer

Doing this irl is guaranteed to get you pus

Can confirm.

no. you need money and a job.

i want to learn hip hop but i have no idea where to start and no experience

thought about classes but i dont wanna be in with 13-17 year olds making me look like an idiot

Explain

Showing proficiency in an interesting hobby is attractive to girls.
Dnd miniatures, WoW and masturbation are not typically seen as interesting hobbies.

Accurate.

Do people dance in any skilled way these days like pic related?

Never been to a club

people will never dance like this at a club. there are still people who ballroom dance, but it's a small, highly competitive community.

Roofy

What if I plan to go pro on the all star masturbator circuit?

No, the only display of skill in a typical degeneracy den are the inevitable break/hip-hip circles. Places with a considerable Hispanic population have more ballroom dancing like salsa. Line dancing venues often function like a run-of-the-pill club later in the night.

Explain to her how honorable it would be to protect humanity and direct the future of civilization by joining you in partnership at the Brotherhood of Steel.

Yes. Mixed with proper hygiene and grooming, a good dancer can pick up any woman, despite not being Veeky Forums.

I've witnessed it so many times to believe it.

This. Take a class, I took one with a friend for $25 and it's been very useful for both meeting girls and having a fun Friday night. And there are way less hicks there than you think

Am dancer, tried it when I was younger and continued with it because I enjoyed it.

Warning, chain Dance studios such as Arthur Murray use predatory sales tactics to get you to agree to private lessons and then when you take lessons they deliberately slow down your progress when it's time to buy new lessons.

If you're in uni the classes there are cheap or maybe even free.

Most likely it will take you a year of consistently going to group classes start to be an "okay" dancer.

Just do the zyzz dance ffs

>>If you do persue it, expect to betreated like shit by women as a beginner. It's your job to lead so the responsibility falls on you to provide a good dance. As a beginner this is impossible and women will either refuse to dance with you, leave mid dance or grimace visibly while they endure your shit lead. This of course makes learning hard.

I dance and I've literally never seen a girl do that.
I enjoy myself dancing with a beginner too, as do many girls, since the ratio girls/boys is so high.

If a guy starts dancing he will be treated as a king from the very day he starts. At least that's my experience (I've been dancing westcoast swing and zouk all over Europe for 3 years)

qt

I was thinking of taking up dancing, not for the women but because it looks fun, and have heard the same thing about my region, the south east. How long would you say you were shit when you started? Any overly awkward or shy fellows here managed to get into dancing, or guys you know of?

Learning a dance is a great and cool thing to do on your own time. But doing it to get a girl is fucking stupid. Nobody is going to want to suck your dick just because you got the moves, especially after your all stinky and shit. Learn to dance and try to pick up bitches but don't try to get head after doing those things. If you want to get woman make money. $$$

I thought op was talking about dance class like this.
As a guy you have a guaranteed partner because there's always shortage of men right?

>tfw dance classes in the suburbs are filled with old ladies
what do?

Take a dance class at a community college. Classes are 90% women. Mostly reasonably attractive.

What types of dance classes user?

Latin dance is the one that's very popular around here.

Take the class and ask them for advice with the ladies, you dumb nigger. Even if not needed I'm sure they can shed a lot of light on the subject.

I took salsa lessons with an ex for a while. It was something fun to do together, she loved it because you do something she's into, and its honestly a good skill to have. Being a good lead and knowing how to dance will seriously turn girls on - kind of a similar effect an awesome guitar player or singer can have. When you grab a girl by the hips, and all of a sudden you're twirling her around and making her feel like an awesome dancer, she's already thinking about boning you, bro.

When I took the lessons we went as a couple obviously, but the instructor always had us switching partners (there will always be more girls there who usually have to switch off leading and they hurt for guys to lead). Every single girl there would eye fuck me when I danced with them (once I got decent), and then my girl would get mad jealous and horny to assert her dominance. Fun stuff

I've always thought you could clean house as a decent looking dude if you went as a single man. One of these days I'll try it again.

Long story short, OP. Dancing is an awesome skill to have. It makes you more interesting, more attractive, and honestly its just fun. Also if you take classes its a good place to pick up qt3.14s.

Also let me reiterate that you should definitely go with Salsa. Its very versatile, will let you learn how to do the movements by yourself as well as with a partner; so you can look like Rico Suave on the dance floor before you even find a partner. Not to mention it is extremely sensual and hot as fuck when done correctly. I have taken girls on dates where we end up dancing, and had multiple girls tell me how turned on they got by it.

The lessons are also very fun. You'll probably have some cool gay instructor who makes you feel good about yourself, or a brotier dude who just wants to help you dance like a god and smash hoes. Not to mention hot female instructors and always girls there trying to learn.