youtube.com/watch?v=ppQ8MXzN1M8
youtube.com/watch?v=PKBXug3HK5w
youtube.com/watch?v=SH9xo45ADt0
youtube.com/watch?v=RGaHne3-FfY
youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4
youtube.com/watch?v=t0xkyhbs85E
youtube.com/watch?v=s983AHfTBys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is fucking hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.
Also shows how most people have no fucking clue how to box so I don't know why they accepted to glove up in the first pace.

Ok, which one of you fuckers is this. I guarantee he's a Veeky Forumsizen.

He tells them its going to be "light sparring".

Id love to see this twat taking some hits.

Dude the guy is finding people in gyms who train for fun and starts winging punches at them unexpectedly after asking them to do light sparring, he's a fuckin nutjob.

My favourite Zelenoff moment is when he sucker punched Floyd Sr and got BTFO

Someone needs to engineer a Briggs/zelenoff feud

I can knockout anyone and anything with my power.
My fist caused the pandemic explosion that the entire earth heard. The whole earth heard it.

I'm the greatest of all time.

Link?

It's in the video

This is fucking hilarious.
What an autist. I hope he finds someone who knocks him out cold

youtube.com/channel/UCBUeCI9sgE_dc5JMcfZ3LFg/videos

isn't this the same guy who got his ass kicked by a real boxer or something?

What the fuck am I watching

Yup, he harassed Deontay Wilder for years then agreed to meet up and got his ass kicked. Look it up.

Post link if any

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

The guy is clearly mentally ill

He's a Veeky Forumsizen

usually I'm always against black people chimping out but hearing the black guy say

>don't you ever call me nigger again
>don't you ever say you gonna take my daughter out

I don't know, even if he is mentally handicapped, his friends and family should fucking stop him doing all that shit. he definitely deserved the beatdown

I love watching this guy get his ass kicked

The one where he escaped from the ring was funny

with the old black guy? pretty sure that was mayweather snr

the young black guy who beats him after he reenters and sucker punches snr, is that mayweather jr?

holy shit i would commend this guy if he had form, but he literally just swings blindly with no finesse. hard to watch this as an amateur boxer.

Why the fuck would you ever commend him. He's basically just sucker punching people regardless of his terrible technique

This guy is a modern day warrior. Mad respects to him. It was those numales own fault fault for not knowing what a fight means.

This one

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxli3LAqNHM

fuck i should just use a trip

kek

i heard about this guy a few months ago. legit nutcase.

what a fucking loser

I just binged watched this autist's videos for an hour and a half

What am I doing with my life

There's something wrong with him, even when confronted by deontay wilder, he still acts defiant and as if he won something. He's been building himself up as a legend for years. He goes up to random guys and says let's spar and sucker punch or tries to beat on them wildly. Everyone reacts the same, like what are you doing pal? Then he just gives himself a win even when someone fights back. So in his mind he's like 150 and 0. He might have had one real fight and it's a loss by DQ or something. It's amazing how far he's gone with it.

This dude is mental if he sucker punches Floyd Sr. while his kids and people are surrounding him he is crazy. I love that he got fucking worked after.
I love this shit.
"You ain't 'bout to mess with nobody else."
Fucking punk ass wanna be One Punch man motherfucker.

He still hasn't learned his lesson and is still harassing people. This is his latest video uploaded last week:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCQ8yoMWv0

Someone will knock him out soon... with a bullet

How was that a chimp out?
Some random white guy calls your phone rambling on about beating up gang members and Aryan brotherhood members in jail. Calls you a monkey, a nigger, and the biggie making threats to your daughter. I think Wilder was very justified in being angry. And judging by what he was saying this wasn't a one off thing and he was aware that Charlie Zelenoff is a troll and bully.
He picked with the wrong people and will keep doing this until someone who isn't nice fucks him up bad.

We need to get this guy to fight "Too Tall" Pete Fields.

These days Fields is "just a bodybuilder", he's like 6'10" and 365 pounds or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoDsmpywtD4

He looks like an ordinary juicer bodybuilder these days. he used to be a pro boxer, then rugby, then gridiron football.

Charlie would not have ever heard of him, but he "looks" just like a big fucker with no fighting experience.

Would be interesting.

I'm watching all the videos where he gets his comeuppances

would pay money

i want to see him actually get knocked out

youtube.com/watch?v=ppQ8MXzN1M8
>Gimme a rest Imma go 100% on you
Dis nigga thinks he's a anime

This is fucking hilarious cucks BTFO

Next up: Random Guy challanges marines to gun duels at base ft. Jason Blaha

im sure the black dude at the beginning could have actually killed him with one punch

he showed mercy

So guys how do you counter this ? (no "I would should him" shit)
I'm pretty sure that in this situation I would lose and I'm not a small guy . I don't really know shit about fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKBXug3HK5w
This guy toys with him the entire time giving him slaps and he ends up with a broken nose.
Dude wasn't even going full force.

Shoot*

And still talking shit at the end. He got about 1/8th of the ass kicking he deserves.

>inb4 Rich Piano slapboxes him to death for being retarded

Just go to a boxing/mma gym
Something you think you enjoy

im not gonna lie, he's a pretty good boxer.

He's some kook who punches a dummy in his mom's basement. He literally has no boxing skill he goes up against real boxers and makes all the rookie mistakes anyone would make.
Like user says here a few of the people he sucker punched would destroy him if they weren't taken aback and being nice.

> his friends and family should fucking stop him doing all that shit

and how do you suppose they should do that? lock him in a cage at home?? idiot..

You know about boxing then. He's terrible.

Sure he is

youtube.com/watch?v=SH9xo45ADt0

t. someone who has never boxed before

Have you watched the videos of him vs real boxers and not some random dudes at a gym he's sucker punching? They're right here in the thread.

for starters, his fucking idiot dad should stop supporting him and driving him to boxing gyms to start shit

that video's not helping your argument, user.

Sarcasm how does it work

i knew you were being sarcastic, i was saying that his form looks pretty good in that video.

i was saying that his form looks pretty good in that video.
Stop.
Posting.

Well you have no idea what you're telling about, so you should stop posting.

In the wise words of Roger Mayweather, you don't shit about boxing motherfuka

Is that you Charlie?
Get help Charlie.

>Roger Mayweather
If you think this clown has good form you're as crazy as he is.

Referrinng to Charlie Z not Roger

This is hilarious. The videos of people who actually box and trick him into fighting them are awesome. He gets wrecked obviously and has a million excuses

This reminds me of the those Puerto Rican touch guys I went to school with who would talk mad shit but as soon as they had to fight they'd be running off and asking for time outs.
There are no time out in a real fight. So imagine this faggot trying to box with rules. He's have a TKO/forfeit record longer than his arm

Kek'd

he had a pro-fight (his only one) against someone who had lost all but two of this matches, and ended up quiting in the 2nf round.

And this proves that attitude does nothing for you if you have nothing to back it up.

I grew up with faggots like this. Talk big but nothing to back it up. They'd have a fight and spend most of it hugging like queers or throwing sloppy wide punches.
This guy is on a whole other level of bullshit loud mouth.

Was it against some albino manlet?

To the Fellow gym bros that lift more than baby weight, i.e, less than 315 squat, less than 275lb bench and less than 4pl8 deadlift, what would you do if this skinny twerp came into ur gym and asked to fight? I'd agree, then once the fight started pick that mother fucker up and slam him into the hard ground, then ground and pound

He went to an MMA gym starting shit and got choke out for his trouble
youtube.com/watch?v=RGaHne3-FfY

I love how bad this guy is
literally the same check hook every time catches him straight on the fucking jaw

I love how he starts shit with an MMA guy and gets fuckin rekt at 10:10

Boxing doesn't stand a chance against muay thai/ grappling

tfw that guy has an attractive gf and I don't

Honestly, I won't even pretend to be a tough guy over the internet and I'll just say I would probably act like the majority of the guys in his video : yell 'what the hell' at first and try to reason with him until he stops. Depending on how it goes (if he's being civil about it and acts like it was a misunderstanding), I might drop the gloves and gives up. If he goes cocky and acts like he won a real fight, I'll give him a real fight and do my best to give what he wants. Doubt I would win as I have no real fighting experience but at least his video will have an actual fight in it.

He's only good at sucker punching people who dont take him seriously.

I feel like his technique improved over time though.

Literally a mail order bride m8

Attractiveness means nothing if she's a loon, a shit, or a scum bag slut.

did he die

lol, charlie zelenoff. Dude is literally retarded running around assaulting people.

Scratch that, I just realised I'm too much of a puccy phaggot to trip.

If he did this shit to me id tell him to stop, then have him help me take my gloves off and sucker punch him

Why would you even want to trip you absolute fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4

Meanwhile, on his facebook.

How is this guy not in jail already?

Omfg this retard lives down the street from me

Charlie "Time Out" Zelenoff

If you're a big guy just tackle him

This video kind of made me sad. The dude is legit delusional and needs help.

He gets his ass kicked a lot, he's a pussy, he sucker punched Floyd Mayweather

Footwork, as you can see in the pro-boxer fight, the boxer moves around and dodges his poor blows. He probably has shit cardio, so just dance around him, and wait till he gases.
Then kick him in the nuts.

Related. Fuck this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0xkyhbs85E

I can watch that over and over.

He needs to get beat by a female boxer

I really like this one. He picks the wrong target. The end part is hilarious. This guy needs to be locked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=s983AHfTBys

If this happened after Deontay Wilder became WBC champion it would have got a lot more attention.

>tfw Charlie Zelenoff has a qt gf and you don't