Fatass (6 feet 300lbs) here, starting diet / exercise today

Fatass (6 feet 300lbs) here, starting diet / exercise today.
The sticky tells me i should 1g of protein per lb Bodyweight - How the fuck do i eat 300g of protein while staying under 2000 kalories ?

pls halp

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.fitness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

.8-1g /KG of bodyweight
OR LEAN BODY MASS (muscle)

Don't eat anything other than protein powder

The protein is for natty gainz. If you're a fatass, you shouldn't worry about that until you lose some weight and start lifting.

i´m doing a mix of cardio and lifting in order to loose fat, but my goal is to keep as much muscle as possible (i know i will loose some).

1 gram/lb of your goal body weight.

eat like 150g and youll be great

Per lean bodymass
I.e. 180lb for the average 6' guy

thanks for the answers, will do my best.

Cardio, water are your new friends. Forget getting

enough protein in, since you want to lose weight.

Worry about protein when you're lifting and no

longer a land whale. Choose the right foods

and dont fuck up your weight lose journey.

Welcome to diet hell and cardio

What cardio? Be careful running if you're a fatass - I recommend swimming or cycling

you got this man.

it's about 1.1g of protein per KILOGRAM of LEAN body mass

eat about 80-90g a day and you have enough to make gains while shedding weight

cut down on carb consumption

ignore the morons who tell you to eat big, bulking is a meme and you don't need massive amounts of protein to gain muscle

cycling and elliptical machine at the gym

don't listen to this idiot, OP

practice intermittent fasting and a low carb diet, get a moderate amount of protein, lift weights

this.

this is how CTB is always full of lean anons

so i suggest the way to success for me is to quit eating suicidal amounts of sugar / kalories, get around 150g of protein a day and lift ?

>1.1g protein

KEK .8g is more than enough. Anything more is

a meme.

This

Moron. High protein diets while cutting help spare muscle since it's inevitable that SOME muscle will be lost while cutting.

If a fatass wants to lose weight the healthiest way is by eating protein (0.8g-1.0g per kg of bodyweight or 1g per lb of goal bodyweight) and doing heavy compound barbell movements. Otherwise they'll become skinnyfat.

dude just eat 120g of brotein. its enough. your main concern is to get rid of the fat. now that happens when you dont eat so try to eat 2 times a day. fasting in the morning is easy with coffee. and go to bed at 10 o clock.

You're a fucking moron too. Cutting without protein and lifting weights will turn someone into a skinnyfat with fucked up hormones. Lifting and protein preserves muscle while cutting. Please stop giving advice in this thread because you're clearly retarded.

> 6 ft
You've got potential

it´s 6 ft 2 actually, but i did not want to fiddle around the details. i´m really thankfull for this. probally would´ve never got laid in my life if i was smaller.

>120g of brotein
>enough
lmao

Yep. Here's a good outline:
> calculate your BMR & TDEE here: ss.fitness/
> Eat at a 500-750 calorie deficit
> Eat around 150g-180g of good protein a day, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, mix it up and don't be afraid of fats.
> Eat healthy carbs like leafy greens, veggies, berries, fruit, and complex carbs like brown rice and oatmeal. Since you're pretty heavy you're probably insulin resistant so cut out most simple sugars for a while.
> Be liberal with healthy fats like olive oil and grass fed butter.
> Lift 3x a week in a beginner strength routine like SS or GSLP. Focus on heavy compound movements.
> Get your butt moving at least 30 minutes a day. Think long walks, hikes, and low-impact stuff like swimming and bike rides.

>saved
thanks mate

No problem. Former 315 lb'er here. You got this shit. Just remember it's about discipline, not motivation. Make this habit and lifestyle for the rest of your life and that life will be long and healthy.

we all gonna make it brah

0.7g is fine unless you are a pro athlete.