Does molly kill gains?

does molly kill gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off retard

Yes. Unless you complete PMT
>Post molly treatment

Yes OP. You will lose exactly 1 day of gainz.

>For you

No, and from what ive heard if you take 10 pills in one go you will instantly become zyzz mode.
Try it.

Newfag here
Will I become a big guy if I take the second from the left bottom line pill?

Kek
Well spotted bro

>For you

Probably not. Fuck it though roll your tits off mate

It will be extremely painful

Ayy lmao

fucks up your brains ability to produce serotonin

I've done Molly 20ish times, haven't done it since last year now tho. I'm fine. Dw bout it.

>does molly kill gains?
>mfw

great cardio, I danced for about 4 hours straight last time I took it

but we all know cardio kills gains

Dumbass. If you've done it that many times you've done permanent damage. Enjoy your issues down the road.

source or face the fact that you're full of shit

Lmao read any scientific study on the shit. MDMA is neurotoxic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/

> subsequent studies have shown that a single exposure to a high dose, or several exposures to lower doses, can induce the same profile of toxicity.5 Morerecently, studies in rats showed that even a single exposure can result in some manifestations of neuronal damage6; in primates, both the doses and treatment regimens that produce neurotoxic effects overlap with those doses that some humans received when using ecstacy recreationally.7

I literally laugh when I hear people use this drug.

Actually maybe a dozen times tops, I've always spaced it out except one month I did it twice and another time two days in a row. Just don't go full retard with it. This guy is being a pessimist because we're on Veeky Forums.

I only plan on doing it once or twice a year now, maybe never again. I've had my fun but nothing beats being sober.

These studies are self reported and it states that the percent of those who claim to have brain damage is very small compared to who actually uses the drug, read the whole thing for yourself.

As someone who drinks once every couple months and doesn't do drugs anymore. I have done coke a handful of times, shrooms a few times, mdma a dozen times over a few years. I feel perfectly fine, in fact better with age. I had anxiety and depression far before doing drugs, and with age I've become more balanced in my mood. I do think drugs can take a toll if you abuse them, if you're gonna pop a Molly make sure you never do it more than the once a few months at least. Have fun and be safe.

Just know that it can be an incredible experience, but feeling whole within yourself and having a moment of clarity is far more enjoyable than any drug ever was.

>conclusive evidence on primates
>other studies involve brain scans
>"its self reported!"

top kek. they didnt just give users questionnaires you retard, this is actual hard data.

This. I eat molly weekly and dance all night. It's a great workout.