Reminder that LRC will have 200m market cap within 2 weeks

but why?

Big if true.

Backing from Big Companies in China
Advisors include Da Hong Fei and VP of Baidu
Team full of Ex-Google Developers
Undervalued af atm
With this team and support and lower mrkt cap than 0x which is pretty ridc
Just recently listed on an exchange and confirmed plans to list on several more exchanges as well as relist onto binance

>mfw bought Walton at 2k
>sold at 195k
>mfw bought Loopring at 1.6k
>will sell at 350k

OH LORD HAVE MERCY

Swing trading this has been making me such sexy gains.

It will facilitate trading between centralised and decentralised exchanges. You can't even compare this to 0x and kyber. It's also going to be cross-blockchain (eth, neo, qtum etc). Team is ridiclous. Good advisors (including Da Hongfei of NEO, who has big plans for NEO/Loopring integration). Product coming EOY/Q1 2018. Relisting on exchanges.

>Poopring

BUY BUY BUY

Loopring! Loopring! My african has a Poopring!

what's the best exchange to buy it on?

HitBtc

Its at its ATH, I'm not saying dont buy, just wait for a big dip

It had a big dip today. Everyone missed it sadly

>Legit coin
>Low marketcap
>Endorsed by NEO founder

Why havent you all gone balls deep yet Veeky Forums?

My crypto portfolio's at 24k, I have $3600 in Loopring and I'm not willing to move anything else (gotta have my LINK) except the $800 in Binance and $500 in SALT. Should I move the Binance and SALT into Loopring, guys?

Because LRC =/= LINK

I have a similar split. Definitely sell the SALT. I'm holding BNB as well that I don't want to sell at a loss for petty psychological reasons, but it'd probably be better off in LRC

Ah, good to know I was ahead of the game on this one. They pretty much make 0x / Kyber obsolete. And good luck coss. lmao Shitcoin. Has senior engineers from Ebay/paypal.
Also has a PHD math professor in it. I mean show me the equivalent on the Coss.io team. Uncomparable.

Why havent you already done this?

Welche Exchange?? Tel mi bitch!

>tfw 10,000 LRC

Will I make it? Will I actually get a million dollaroos?