Fourth day into keto, still holding strong

What is this?

I went 17 days.

Run your fingers through my hair fit.
Tell me I won't get cancer.
Tell me I still look cool smoking 12 years later

>two years in
>gaining mass really well
>don't think I feel like cutting for the summer (not that I'm not already pretty lean)
Who summer bulk here!?

me, injury during a cut made me full skelly mode

whataburger.com/food/item/chop-house-cheddar-burger

I ate this today. I only had oatmeal and some fruit and turkey for breakfast and I was working a 9 hour shift so I caved in. I mean if it fits my macros r-right?

I had that before and it was disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself

What is that? Looks like it has all kinds of gains, why would this not let you make it?

it was only 1100 calories. Besides, someone had a heart attack at the steak'n shake next to my work.

Want to eat like that but healthy?

Whole Grain Tortilla/Wrap

Lean Beef wiht Taco Seasoning

Actual Cheese from store just read back

Lettuce

Actual Taco Sauce without sugars.

Cottage Cheese replacement for sour cream

There you go, fit taco or taco salad.

If want the tortilla crispy use an air fryer or olive oil lightly rubbed on shell then put in pan for a little.

Drink to much, never going to make it

From your fast food choices looks like you live in a shithole. Good luck with that

use greek yogurt or skyr instead of cottage cheese for sour cream

good idea, I just always liked cottage cheese more is all heh.

But it isnt hard to make some good meals healthy.

Sandwhichs, Tacos, Pizza, and much more.

You can stop drinking. People stop drinking every day.

>tfw ate a medium sized tray of nachos and 3 beers which finished off the rest of my calories for the day. >didn't even get all my protein in :(
>I'm a worthless piece of shit who deserves to die alone

Alcohol. It's always alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic but I drink away my feelings when I can get away with it.

Hoping meditation helps even just a little.

I just love beer. But if I drink a few: kiss my macros and kcal goals goodbye

>I want to eat it all at once then sleep for 10 hours

user, there's always tomorrow, and also, who says you cant pig out from time to time?

I went to 2 parties this weekend, probably consumed around 7k calories (a lot of it was beer)

so what? ive lost 41lbs since march, this might slow my progress a bit, but that's also why we lift and run 5 times a week and count our calories. We can allow ourselves to eat like shit and still make progress if we're dedicated enough

Flan bites?

Go on youtube and find interviews with lung cancer patients. It will scare the crap out of you.

Literally not even bad for you.

>go home to parents for the weekend
>lots of delicious food
>eat like I'm bulking
>come home weigh myself in the morning
>up 2kg over the level my weight swings between
Not gonna make it guys, 4 week setback from one weekend.

That box of chips ahoy is the real issue

... that looks delicious

Y'all in this thread think that one cheat meal messed everything up. Fuck you, I binged on cookies and oats then a block of cheese yesterday, went over maybe 4k calories. That really ruins my cut this week.

Woke up today only 0.4 lbs heavier though.

>a block of cheese
>a block

Fuck man I needed something salty, saw it in the fridge and just went fuck it.

But I'm gonna turn this into a good workout, pretend it never happened. I was in a deep cut for 4 months, should have just taken a diet break instead of shovelling food down my throat.

canelés

73% beef everytime.

>I have a problem

I got drunk instead of doing leg day, then didn't lift for 2 more days.
I haven't been doing cardio just because I have a small blister on my small toe.
I didn't put protein in my oatmeal this morning.

>lost 6 pounds in my first two weeks
>stalling at the same weight during my third
>

I'm sick of this shit.

Listen to me Veeky Forums

>Not an in shape guy.
>I've abused my body with smoke drink and shitty food.
>used to be swim captain of high school and in relatively good shape
>first year of living away from home I pile on the pounds without really realising it
>my life slowly turns a bit shittier day by day
>fail my a levels
>get in to uni
>last year (2nd year of being a fatass) I fail my uni exams because I spend all my time eating shit, Smoking weed never leaving my room
>got depressed, wasn't exercising, looked like shit, just didn't bother getting up in the morning
>get kicked out of uni for failing exams and move back in with parents
>discover Veeky Forums
>discover Veeky Forums
>Read the sticky
>start to come here more and more
>start to go to the gym
>come here more and more
>absolputely loving it
>loving the fat hate
>loving the motivation
>feel a sense of community
>everytime I hear "we're all going to make it" I believe it a little bit more
>now
>still kinda fat, only been doing good this a few months
>losing weight and building muscle
>eating very healthy
>haven't felt this good in so long I can't remember

What I'm trying to say is this guys

Veeky Forums has been good to me because of all the support I've felt on here. And we all have our demons to overcome. Mine was a very unhealthy relationship with food

Yours might be the same
Or smoking
Or drugs
Or laziness
Or even stuff you can't control, like a bad schedule

We a have our setbacks. But the fact were here means that we want to be a part of a fitness community. We want to be Veeky Forums

I can do this
You can do this

We
Can
Do
This

We're all gonna make it brahs

Tempura battered ice cream.

it doesnt even only fuck up your lungs
your entire body gets rekt
even your sperm is one big step closer to being infertile (and also it tastes like shit, heh no homo)

I dont see how this is not enough motivation already to stop and im not even talking about the money youre wasting on those or even getting cancer

Damn right we are all gonna make it.

Keep it up dude!

Thanks man. You too

>be me
>start lifting about 2-3 weeks ago
>make decent 5-10 progressions on a few exercises every time each routine is done
>still cant figure out deadlift form
>still cant squat over 105
>still cant bench over 115
>served 8 years in military
>know what it feels like to push myself
>know what muscle failure feels like

But for some reason the self confidence thay ive developed is a feeling of competence and worth ive never felt, even though im moving less than baby weight.

>not sure if going to make it

Based fucking user right here.

Greg Plitt-tier post.

>Start bulking
>Eat so much food
>Stop lifting

lmao

Supposed to be clean bulking...
At least the maids were cute.

>I mean if it fits my macros r-right?

How can it fit your macros if your daily protein intake is below 100g?

Fucking kill yourself, you look like shit for a reason you weak willed retard.

>only 1100

wew lad

Went on date today and shared medium popcorn. 780cal if I had of eaten the whole thing. Still fit into my intake.

Waiting to be called obese like in my thread yesterday.

Good for you. We're all going to make it.

But you forgot:

>Learn to throw dank memes

This is an integral part of being fit.

All them nasty partially hydrogenated trans fats and dna morphing gmo kernels

>falling for the GMO meme

Honestly not worried. I enjoyed it very much.

How do you overcome self-destructive behaviour/was anyone succesfull overcoming it long term? Since I was 14 I fell in a pattern of self destructing behaviour then completely rebuilding and then completely self destructing again.
>2 years ago last time I rebuilt myself
>Had psycho whore hot gf, 90 kg (gained 22 kg in 6 months) took drugs, smoked, cut off family, drank, 6 k dept
>6 months later no dept, finally steady place to live with good furniture, no debt+started to save, only drank once a week, quit smoking, got decent qt gf
>All kept going well for a year, had some good savings, gf moved in with me, had a good relationship with family, had a positive social circle. Made all kinds of gains
>One day just said fuck it for no reason, broke up with gf (broke her heart, felt bad but still), quit job, started smoking drinking and abusing drugs again. Reconnected with psycho gf who emotionally abuses me, broke of with family again, started getting in touch with bad people. Started spending all my savings.
>Fully well knowing I was again blowing up all bridges and that everything I was doing is fucking bad for me and the people I love
>Not even depressed just feel like this is better for me and the people around me (thinking they deserve better), while knowing this isn't true
>Been 6 months now, kept lifting a bit so not much gains lost but everything that's really important I fucked up. Socially, emotionally, financially.

>dna morphing gmo kernels

...lol

ITT: Undisciplined anons encourage other undisciplined anons

ITT: Disciplined anons insult and discourage undisciplined anons

ITT: Veeky Forums faggots

Combined weekend calories put me over my cut gaol by like 700. All because I wanted some stout, cider, and trendy roti buns with Nutella.

>cookies and oats then a block of cheese

You disgust me

Nice Brah, get fuckin' joocy for the lads :-)

Bi-polar?

i tend to overeat on this shit.... the same goes for raw oats and milk. junk food at my point doesn't even do it for me anymore, it's kinda surreal.

Going on too deep a cut will make you lose weight more slowly. Never go more than ~500cals or ~25% under TDEE

Slow cut >>>>>fast cut

You decimate your metabolism with death cuts

We re all gonna make it brah

is that a jizzbowl holy shit

shitcake fucktory

>10lbs left to cut
>peanut butter is practically being given away for free at the local store right now
>poor as fuck so have to buy it for that sweet cal/$ ratio
A-abs are overrated anyway.

Maid cafe brah

> carling light
Also
> blue jay spotted

Where you at bro

C'mon guys do you even want to make it?

You know what. I already properly contributed to this thread. But fuck that shit.

BEEF.
WATERY LEAF.

Non diet Soda and beer, you fucking degenerate!

me, forever skeletor means forever a-bulken

Wait, how can someone not squat more than they can bench?

DYEL obviously with these stats, but
>just passed 1pl8 bench, 140
>haven't been doing legs because injury
>last time i squatted was like 160
fuck pls no

I had two knee surgeries and while I bike and row and my legs are decent sized, I do not squat more than 135 just as a precaution. current flat bench is 225, incline 185

Not the user you replied too but what if i only smoke on the weekends? And only kill one pack with a friend?

Last time i did diddlydodahs, and didnt almost cripple my back, i pulled 135. Today i got done with workout (added 10 lbs to squat successfully now at a baby weight of 115), i loaded by bar with 160 and picked it up. Didnt hurt. Didnt die.

I think the issue is i havent used my muscles in a long time, but im capable of doing much more than i think.

Is this a thing that happens? Does it take a while to reach your full potential? Is it a thing that the progress you see at the beginning isnt really progression, but just "your body waking up" or something?

>yes dyel
>yes newfag

Akihabara?

Diet soda is also bad for you.

I am "clean", off diet soda (didn't drink the sugary soda at all) for two months. Now most days I don't think about soda. I was drinking shitloads of soda because "healthy, no sugar!" riiiight...

I literally fucking can't stop jacking off all the time. Meme or not, I really need to get on that nofap train. I feel so drained of energy.

Doesn't help that I jack it to lolis either...
I'm so fucked.
Gains gods, pls halp

He's obviously in Ontario.

after six months of propa diet I have eaten fast food three times in a row.

holy fuck feel like Im gonna die

Atleast you are not jacking it to scat and gay creampies (yet)

>Bi-polar?
sounds like it. see a doc op.

>at least you jack off to depictions of children instead of shit fetishes and gay people

Wewlad

Jesus, I wouldn't even regret. Get back on it tomorrow, i'd eat that once a week and behave the rest of the week.

I'm making it but today was discouraging as fuck.

> Friday 180.4lbs
> Saturday/Sunday college reunion, binge drinking, junk food galore
> Monday 188.1lbs

Fuck sake I look and feel like a potato, did not realize you could put on so much weight in such little time.

See...can you really gain 8 lbs in a weekend when people literally live like this and they arent all the size of houses

>tfw got sick yesterday and can barely get out of bed today due to muscle/joint soreness

I'm not gonna make it. This is shit, I want to work out but as soon as I try to stand up my knees and hips get all weak and wobbly.

Honestly just skip the mac n cheese and it's not all that horrible.

looks like a good night with the boys buddy. enjoy the games

What do you mean?
I'd most definitely be the size of a house if I maintained that sort of eating pattern.

I am coming off of a cut where I was eating maximum 30% carbs a day between 2500-2700 calories and this weekend had two 5000-7000 calorie days consisting of 50/60% carbs of the shittiest variety.

According to my bro science I figure 95% of that 8lbs is water weight and that by this time next week I should be back down to 180lbs.

>Have a great gym in my building
>Have a great pool in my building
>Have a great supermarket in my building
>Don't go to gym consistently ever
>Could've had summer gains had I eaten and worked out properly

Fuck id love to get to 180. Lift 6 days a week. 0 nutrition. Its easy to work out everyday, especially with the confidence it gives me.

Cant give up eating like i do

Angel cafe in Toronto idiot

fuck yeah dude

>been fat since i was little
>parents always tell me it's good i eat so much
>mom struggles with her weight and doctor starts telling me to stop stuffing my fat face so i don't become a lardass and die at 40
>start doing cardio every day, don't change eating habits
>see some minor weight loss, still pretty tubby, decide to reward myself with more food (lol)
>high school, fall in love with 5/10 grill
>she's always "too busy" to talk to me more than once every week or so
>fall into deep depression
>me being a teenager, don't know what to do
>eventually realize we'll be graduating soon and i might never see her again
>double down on my efforts to be with her so i can enjoy what little time i have left around her
>she goes to prom with chad
>i stay at home shitposting on reddit and malaysian rice growing forum
>totally fucking heartbroken
>decide i need my life back
>cut the bitch off completely
>stop going on skype, block on facebook, delete from contacts
>figure if she wants to talk to me she can reach out
>never did
>decide i need to better myself
>discover lifting
>make beginner gains
>can't stop fucking eating
>go a couple days eating right for the first cut in my life, then fuck it up with a binge that undoes all my progress
>still feel like shit
>don't feel in control of myself
>always find some excuse to feed
>hoping that one day i can finally stop and become the man i want to be.

just ate dinner and have a shitload of macros left for late night snack in a few hours, what should i eat Veeky Forums?

>107 carbs
>18 fat
>20 protein
remaining

randy bobandy is that you?