Did the Aryan migration to India happen or is that a meme?

Did the Aryan migration to India happen or is that a meme?

If so, am I Indo-Aryan or Dravidian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
youtu.be/Gipxn_-dOQU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
youtu.be/7ooCodjgjkY
gnxp.nofe.me/2017/06/24/indian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Did the Aryan migration to India happen or is that a meme?
Yes, it happened.

>If so, am I Indo-Aryan or Dravidian?
That depends on your native tongue and what region you come from.

You're a brownie.

Some of your ancestors were definitely 'Caucasian'. You don't look like a typical Dravidian.

I speak English.

What was the native tongue of your recent ancestors?

Mainly Malayalam, but my mother spoke English and Hindi as well as her father because they both served in the Indian army.

Yes, some of your very distant ancestors were white. No, you are not white.

While we are here we can all agree that Punjabis are white, right?

Only Pashtuns are

If they aren’t, they are very close

>No, you are not white.

Why not? Pic was me when I was 5. Skin started to darkened when I got older and spent time under the sun.

You are a mongrel. Why do you want to be Indo-Aryan?

He is dravidian, he doesnt have any
Dravidian

what percentage constitutes white or is it a nigger by nigger basis?

asking for a ...friend

1/8 Black is borderline, 1/16 is definitely white

It did happen, Indo-Aryans were an eastern sub-brach of the Indo-European Corded-Ware culture that migrated to the Indian subcontinent many thousands of years ago. How much you descend from these people depends on your background. If you're family is from North-West India and of the Brahim caste there is a large percentage of you that descends from them.

So why you want to be white?

I don’t “want” to be white. I want to accept my genetic makeover for what it is.

Punjabi here pretty fair skinned can easily pass off as a Med. If your native is Malayalam and you are pretty dark skinned then you're a Dravdian though you may have some amount of indo-aryan blood just as I may have some dravidian blood

Deluded dominican nigger. Look at his jaw, eyesockets and brows. He has caucasian look to him.

Aryans from Iran brought their languages into India, yeah.

This process took centuries however, so there's not much reason to believe these people would have looked anything like the original Proto Indo Europeans.

Indo-Aryan and Dravidian are linguistic signifiers. They don't have much bearing on phenotype or genetic profile.

You are dravidian
Stupid brainlet

Dravidians are caucasian, dravidians do not have any iranian blood, they are like that

>le high caste Indians were white meme
No evidence to support this

A Haitian Spaniard mongrel thinks he is an expert on genetics and the history. Kek

>everyone falling for a shitpost
How fucking new is Veeky Forumspol/

Veeky Forums - genetic testing and ego massage

Your skull definetelly looks white-ish. I'll give you that much, but to think only by hat you can determine if you're indo-aryan or dravidian is wrong

You talk like a kid, dravidians are caucasian and indo aryans didnt go to south india

Lol. You obviously don’t know shit. Stick to mongrel history of the Dominican island.

stand up for civilisation and individualism

Good post, Schlomo

>individualism
>civilization

Pick one

Collectivism is what builds a civilization

>Dravidians are caucasian
No, they're not.

Most of them came from reddit within the past year

How is this a shit post?

no you're thinking of slaves

>slaves don’t contribute to civilization

Literally every civilization had slaves one form or another at one point in time

You don't have to be white to be Indo-Aryan OP. Contrary to what the /pol/tards here will tell you, Nazi propaganda isn't exactly 100% objective facts.

youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
youtu.be/Gipxn_-dOQU

Damn you fine

Google search the image. I've seem it dozens of time here.

You are the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Go seek a Bhagwan.

god is BLACK

>lmao look at these legends and myths
>all those people looked like funky whites n shiet, they definitely didn't bleach their skin or avoid the sun like retards for beauty
>5000 years ago nigga wewuz kangz ruled the whole world n shiet
Keep shitting up the board nigger

>5000 years ago
>Bleaching skin

Wanna know how I know you’re a nigger?

>takes it literally like all the other dicks he takes
SHIGGY MY NIGGY

>projecting cuck fantasy onto others

Wanna know how I know you’re a niggerfaggot?

>lol KEK FANTASY lmao
>projecting Xd

you're obviously caucasoid, but it's up in the air about you being a descended from the Aryans cause of Tamerlane and the Mughals desu.

Probably Dravidian influence ofc, are you north Indian? And yes, the Indo-Aryan migration was most certainly real.

all the evidence supports caste genetic differentiation

God you are so dumb. Embrace diversity.

>process took centuries
debatable

>Atlantean Gardens
you will not be disappointed, excellent videos
>ignore the fact that he's a nazi on the downlow

Yes they are.

WE

I mean caste literally meant skin color.

No.

Do you something to back this up? Literally every text book or teacher I've had talking about the caste system claimed this to be true.

cool meaningless strawman, really makes me agree with you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/

"For maternally inherited mtDNA, each caste is most similar to Asians. However, 20%–30% of Indian mtDNA haplotypes belong to West Eurasian haplogroups, and the frequency of these haplotypes is proportional to caste rank, the highest frequency of West Eurasian haplotypes being found in the upper castes. In contrast, for paternally inherited Y-chromosome variation each caste is more similar to Europeans than to Asians. Moreover, the affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans. "

You are a communist

>20%–30% of Indian mtDNA haplotypes belong to West Eurasian haplogroups, and the frequency of these haplotypes is proportional to caste rank, the highest frequency of West Eurasian haplotypes being found in the upper castes
>affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans

BTFO
T
F
O

>Mfw my father was a Khsatriya caste Punjab
Wowee. I almost feel white.

No I’m not.

MALLU BOI

>Kulin brahmin
So that means I am white?

You are my friend if and only if we bow down to the memory of Ashoka the Great.

Did you embrace the true dharma yet?

>Aryans from Iran
Proto-Indo-Iranians came from Transoxiana and went to both Iranian plateau and India. They didn't come from Iran.

Yes. I follow the आर्याष्टाङगमार्ग (āryāṣṭāṅgamārga)

youtu.be/7ooCodjgjkY

Wasn't expecting that. Nice

Have a dakini

Jesus is the way.

To what?

Good architecture.

Good architecture predates Jesus

You're pretty much white friend. I'm American I would know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isint Indo-Aryan language family and not a race?

ok listen
>proto-indo-aryan speaking peoples

Oh I got you. I thought OP was asking about the origins of his language and I saw people talking about his race.

Pure blood Indians (Vedic race) that haven’t been contaminated through race mixing due to foreign invasions and the Nordic race have a common ancesor that can be traced back to Atlantis.

youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ

Sanskrit is often said to be Devavani, the language of the Gods. Sanskrit is also an Aryan language. This means the ancestral race of Nordics and Vedics share a common ancestors.

The color scheme likely had to do with the color of foods the various castes ate, not the skin tones.

The Mahabharata was a civil war between two distant families of the Aryan race; the Nordics and the Vedics.

Nope.

gnxp.nofe.me/2017/06/24/indian/

(You)

/thread

lmao that's still not white. Far from white, really. Why do you wanna be white anyways?

They weren't a super race or paranormal, they were just Indo-European, levantine and Western European people. Why the guy felt the need to mix paranormal with real stuff is beyond me

Atlantis is under the Azores btw

>Western European
You misspelled Eastern

Northwestern Europeans, Basques, Berbers and northern Italians are most like them, slavs not so much.

show bobs and vagene

I like how the last one started with Tocharians then went full retard with Chinese pyramids and Vedic Period while showing ruins of the Indus Valley civilization, Ainu and motherfucking Yonaguni.

Why y'all northern Indians trying so hard to be white? You are perfectly fine.

>Nordics
>not Slavic
Slavs are true Aryans not some snow niggers.

They were r1a carriers, y-dna which is prevalent in Iran and Eastern Europe, not in the mainly r1b populations you just listed.

This is true, also kazakhstan

Indians got higher dose of Caucasian from West Asians (elamites, semites, Armenians) then they do from PIE

This is why scythians are closer to original Iranians than persians. The further north the closer to the origins