That unfit guy who walks in and does literally 3 sets of a couple compounds with shit form then leaves

>that unfit guy who walks in and does literally 3 sets of a couple compounds with shit form then leaves

i seriously hope you guys dont do this

>that fit guy who walks in and spends 3-4 hours in the gym cause he has nothing else going on with his life

i seriously hope you guys dont do this and not compete

>that fatfuck who spends 2 hours doing isolations and machine lifts and loses motivation after a month

>That DYEL who's been to the gym 5 times and thinks he's Veeky Forums so he makes threads hating on people

fuck that's me

>Not doing accessories and isolation's

Why user?

There was a point in my life where I'd go to the gym and spend roughly 75% of the time doing deadlifts and another 15% doing deadlift related accessories and the rest doing fuck all. I'd OHP sometimes too because I like that one. But I pretty much only focused on DL for a period of almost a year, even when I knew squatz would help me too.

Fuck it felt good getting some heavy weight off the floor though. I went for a PR almost every week. It was fun.

I do this

I dont know i find the dumbell area awkward everyone is just sitting there and staring at each other

As a beginner, what else should I be doing?

i guarantee you that this is not what's actually happening.

I-I'm just trying to become stronger with a LP program. P-please don't shiggydiggy.

Fuck you go to hell.

what was your progression like?

I do them with good form, though ;)

Girl on left looks so much like my ex.

Pangs of sadness every time I see this image.

It's OK user, you'll love again and find someone who is actually worthy of you.

Eh some days after work I'm either too tired or have a massive fucking headache or am in a rush so I figure it's better going in for 20m of gym then doing nothing at all. I do the rest later when I'm home before bed anyway.

but i was not worthy of her

Fuck off nerd

I messed things up irreparably. We weren't even that good together but I remember her being the coolest girl in highschool. Just a dream for me. Weird how that reaction image brings that stuff up.

Sometimes, we just have to learn our lessons the hard way.

>Go for morning run, eat breakfast, drinking coffee before leaving for work
>see anons /feel/ing
Damn man, did not expect these feels

Are they using telepathy to laugh at me?

I knew it.

>everyone getting saddened by OP

You guys do realize he is literally meme-ing you because he just described pretty much any LP routine