/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Be good to one another

Lift heavy on the platform

>Sean, pls, u know I'm broke, u saw me on the island remember?

Oh is that why you were blowing that guy in the alley I thought you might have just been gay

If you were ~93kg what lifts would you find it acceptable to go to comp with?

>competing when you already know you are superior

70kg squat
55kg bench
and a 3 deadlift

A squat, a bench, and a deadlift.

damn sumo btfo

You're better than this.

Match Norris, or don't even bother.

is this sean?

Are you new?

Identifying Sean is easy, just follow the seanfind™ process

Step 1. Is the person a cuntnozzle? If so, then you found sean

The USAPL meet on July 30th in Columbus, Ohio is the one a bunch of guys here are going to, right?

pls dont go

>just weighed myself
>oops, guess I accidentally lost 8kg
>got somewhat stronger and more muscular
>still got a gut
what do

No one fucking likes you loser

woops forgot my trip.

u suck stop tripping

>underscore thinking he's in a position to be bullying

Was just asking, because that's the meet that's closest to me. Haven't decided if I'm going yet or not.

>bullying

I wasn't bullying him, it was a joke

seriously lads, should I just switch to CONSCIOUSLY cutting and maybe even managing to get down to 105kg or start upping my food intake to fix my lagging bench and getting YUUUGE again?

Eh, regardless I'm used to it. Bully me if you want, it's not like I don't deserve it.

>no one likes you fucking loser
>oh just kidding lol

they were not my posts, user.

rippetits is a good guy and I only intended it as banter.

>it's not like I don't deserve it.

Jesus dude my cup of milk has more self confidence than you

>That was me
>oh just kidding lol

no bully!

Hasn't anyone ever taught you banter safety? NEVER aim a loaded bant at someone and treat every bant as if it were loaded.

Imagine how I used to be when I was worse, because believe me, I was. By a lot. I can post what I used to look like for reference, because my god did that destroy my self confidence.

Whether or not you did make those posts, I forgive you. I don't believe in holding grudges anyway. Too much energy to bother.

>I can post what I used to look like for reference

Go for it bro

Only shirtless picture I've been able to find of me at the time. This was sometime around my freshman year of high school. Bracing myself for the bully desu

not as bad as I expected t b h

Looks like a generic fat kid to me, mirin your braveness to go shirtless like that

deloading this week, 1rm day on saturday!

after this, i'm going to drop my weights by 20% and do another novice program.

Also, my lower back is really tight, all i did was sumo deadlift 110kg for two sets of 5 and i felt super tight. i think it's all the sitting now that work has cut me back to one shift a week, so i just sit at my pc.

Got 15 emails offering me work in the first day i put my resume up on a foriegn job board, looks like i'll be out of this hell soon

>mfw starting to feel sorry for fat retard

pls improve your self-esteem...do it for yourself

I was 195+ in that picture too, so I'm pretty proud of the progress I've made since then, considering I weigh a little more now but look a million times better. But once a fat kid, always a fat kid. My confidence/self esteem never recovered, due to that and a multitude of factors that I shouldn't go into.

Got a higher rez version of the average 72kg one?

>Got 15 emails offering me work in the first day i put my resume up on a foriegn job board, looks like i'll be out of this hell soon
Gratz lad, which country are you going to again? Philippines?

nah he should kill himself tbqh

Good job m8, that Korean boipussy is just yours for the taking now

Easier said than done friendo

Might end up doing both tbqh. We'll see though, I tend to not lapse into moments of extreme selfishness like that.

Who here used to be a twink, and still is a twink?

Pictures are in the wrong order but 76kg -> 94kg

this is what boardshorts would look like without roids

>76kg -> 94kg

where the fuck are those 18kgs at

His core, back, and quads, looks like

>Eh, regardless I'm used to it. Bully me if you want, it's not like I don't deserve it.
stop saying stuff like this!
dont let people walk all over you

Who the fuck knows desu, any time i post in a cbt i get called a dyel estater. I have done nothing but eat and lift and i feel like nothing changes i get stronger and heavier but i dunno

what if he's actually a weird pervert and enjoys it

Train traps. Small traps = looks DYEL

Just how my upbringing molded me. Depending on what it is, I won't. But verbal things like this, I don't see any falsehood in what they say.

>Weird pervert
Yes I am, but I'm not a masochist. Just not my cup of tea.

>not a masochist.
>Becoming a trip on /plg/ with a wilks under 450

Pick one

why are you so toey?

Usually the insults are accurate, so it's nice to have a reminder, to not let my ego grow too much and fuck me over. It's sort of comforting in a way too.

That means horny where I come from

>It's sort of comforting in a way too.

I understand what you're saying but this sounds like Stockholm syndrome

Shitting my guts out atm desu lads. Pray 4 me

I thought you were australian? In my part of QLD at least it means edgy and up tight

Who here /typing up bullshit paper/? This class has helped me train my bullshit skills so much lel.

It might be. Like I said, part of it is from things I shouldn't go into. Mostly because it'd massively derail the thread, more than I already am.

>In my part of QLD
In your part of QLD, marrying your sister is normal

dont get lazy with the job offers

the difference between the 69 and 72 is just staying at that body-weight really.

Looking at Korea but i have a few actual offers from China.

>Good job m8, that Korean boipussy is just yours for the taking now
hue hue hue

i want some casual sex, and then a relationship. i have never had either

>dont get lazy with the job offers
literally only put my resume in less than 24 hours ago

oh shit, got another two since that post. i feel wanted for the first time in my life!

IME guys are easier to hook up with. No idea how they are in terms of craziness though, because I haven't dated any. Good luck either way m8. Imo, sex is pretty overrated unless you have a strong connection with that person, and even then, it'll wear down if that person is batshit insane. I'm pretty content with not having sex or hook ups for a while.

You know, and I mean this completely from a respectful, even friendly place, finding a counselor or therapist to talk to may be good for you.

>wanting anything to do with China

there was a famous homosexual in canada who killed his hookup with an ice pick, cut him up, then sent the body parts to our parliament and the EU. everything was on video.

I was going to last year but then my depression got better. It's definitely not a bad idea, and I may see one in the future. Thanks for the advice friend.

That's true, but then you also have women like Lorena Bobbitt. I guess both sexes are equally fucked.

You're not worried about getting nuked?

Hahaha, oh Luke. What a weirdo.

Seriously though, brutal and very sad.

Fat Retard if we ever meet I'm gonna punch you in the face until you tell me to stop

That will take at least five times as much self-esteem as you have now

This is the fastest way to get you some confidence gains, I feel. Starting Confidence.

It can really help you cope with your depression. Powerlifting is a good step too. Keep healthy friend.

nn lads. Be good to one another, even Seen

>Starting Confidence.

/plg/'s very own lp?

3x5 self high fives
3x5 diary entries
3xF calling parents

Go for it lad. I feel like I've caused enough shit in this general to deserve that.

Lifting has helped me more than anything else. Good night bud.

Btw didn't you used to tripfag on /G/ or something?

>3xF calling parents

This is super important and I hope you all do it often.
You only get one set, friends.

Nae lad--it's not any kind of punishment, I don't even dislike you. If anything, I relate, as someone who is also fat and weak.

But if you're not gonna gain any backbone on your own, you need an intervention. This is my solution.

Trump's solution in Korea is to give the south Koreans and Japanese nukes so they can all stop panicking, and ease the trade sanctions against the DPRK.

Norks don't want war, they would be wiped out. and besides, America has real enemies now, they don't need to play pretend with NKorea

Yes, I was Rasputin on /g/ as well several computers ago.

I'm gonna call my mum now and tell her I love her

Me dad is dead, me fake dad doesn't want anything to do with me. Raised me from the time I was 2 till I was 7, last time I saw him we passed each other at the market, made eye contact, and courteously nodded.

Me mam and I are on pretty good terms though, we Skype every Sunday or Monday.

I do have a backbone, it's just that there are certain things that I simply won't argue or fight against. I used to be scared of talking to people I didn't know, and sometimes, even to people that I somewhat knew. I needed to get drunk to come out of my room and have a normal conversation with most people. So I've developed quite a bit since then. My self confidence is better than it was by a lot. If you think punching me in the face now is the solution to my problems, I can't imagine what you'd want to do to my past self.

Seconding this, I don't know what I'd do without my mom or dad. Just wish my dad wasn't 1000 miles away from me most of the time.

What are we training today familia?
Just started gnuckols programs, good idea to put the squats and bench on the same day or nah?

Nice mate, it's been a while. I can't stand that board anymore for some reason. Are you looking at tech related jobs rn?

Going for my ohp 1+ with 145, a pause bench single or two @8, BBB pause bench, rows, chins, rear delt flyes, curls, and lateral raises.

IT collapsed in aus about 6 months before i got my degree.

an entry level job has gone from 50k down to 35k and required a minimum of 3 years experience, 5 preferred. I have a TEFL degree now and i'm going to teach English in asia

My gf is just about to start the TEFL course

Volume day and gonna try and fix my shit bench

too many shills

and they know how to shill properly, not like the /pol/ shills from the far left, so it's a pointless board now

On benching, I can't seem top get much of an arch. my arch is even less without a belt, but my spine just doesn't want to bend that way.

Pls post side pictures of your form, people who can actually bench, so i can see what a typical bench form looks like

I failed the last reps for both 65kg squat and 37.5kg ohp in SS today.
Im starting to question if Ill ever be strong

Also, at the bottom of my squat i think my hips are a bit rotated, what affect does this have and how could i avoid it?

I think I failed my first squat ever at around 70kg and now i'm squatting over 100k more than that, dw breh

>please post side pictures of your form
>he doesn't know about my bench

lad...

OH GOD STOP, STOP PLEASE STOOOOOP

Literally worse than me, didn't think that was possible

Just eat well and get enough sleep. You still have a shitton of workout to workout LP to run out so enjoy it while you can, I sure did.

You won't be strong. Ever. Rasputin-tier lifts are your end goal. And rasputin is a living joke.

Get the fuck of this board.

The way I see it, if I can bench 195x5 with shit-tier form imagine what I can do with proper form!

UGLY

WEAK

Don't know how well you'll be able to see the arch, but here ya go

PATHETIC

FAGGOT

VIRGIN

Shoo shoo islet

>using virgin as an insult

THIS IS WHY I NEED MENINISM!