Weight Gain

Okay strange case here

~178cm, 54kg

I know right?

All my life i have been skinny as fuck. I cant gain weight. I eat 3 times a day, i bulk down lots of mass gainers and other shit but i can't gain weight, never have.

But i need too. I have a few very risky surgeries coming up and will get anesthesia a few times in a row, so i have to gain weight. Fast.

Any ideas?

SS + GOMAD

Smoke a lot of weed and pig out at buffets

Chug oil, eat nuts (no homo), sushi, add an extra meal to your day

another meal? i already at 3000-3500 calories a day and do nothing but sit around, i can't afford more...its expensive as fuck to eat so much

Can't tell if retarded or trolling.....

Calories in, calories out. It's not that fucking complicated. Pound back fast food or even fucking peanut butter/whole milk/ice cream/ what the fuck ever that is calorie dense as fuck till your surgery. Jesus Christ son.

P.S. You eating 3 times a day of sub 500 calorie meal isn't eating a lot fuck tard

bannana penutbutter milkshakes
plus choco milk is your new water

Eat a shit tonne of carbs, stop the proteins meme, drink a lot of milk. Add snacks between your meals, 3 meals ain't shit.

if you aren't lying then you have a VERY serious medical problem

there used be this girl on my schoolbus that had to keep eating all day and still couldnt gain a lot of fat she litraly walked around with a bag of cake and sandwiches
posting pic to help you make tasty food

>i eat so much and i just cant gain weight

so eating chicken breast and brown rice 2 meals a day then?

If you're not lying about how much you eat then go to the doctor and have them address your medical condition. But I doubt it. Skellies crying about how hard it is to gain weight or how they just can't are just as annoying as fatties. Go to the doctor, stop lying to yourself, or fuck off entirely.

idk what that has to do with anything but if you're eating 3000+ kcal consistently at a medically underweight BMI and not gaining weight, there's something seriously wrong with you

>Be former fatty
>Down to 175lb @ 5'11" from 260lb
>I've literally downed half a medium pizza for a late night snack
>lost weight next day
>This happens all the time

Enjoy it, the alternative is worse, trust me.

A lot of people misscount their calories.
You need to fucking measure everything.

so she was bulimic ?

eat constantly, as simple as that is, everything. Any kind of food.

>no mentioning of calories consumed
>no mentioning of what the weight gainers consist of
>mentions he eats 3 times a day like it's a lot
Give us more information goddamnit

>i-i barerly eat and i cant stop fucking moving, i never gain weight what do guys
Less moving, more eating you fucking retard

I had something like this and it turned out i had crohns that was asymptomatic really aside from malabsorption.

I ate a large breakfast, shake (2 bananas, oats, maltodextrin, soy protein, creatine), oat biscuits and apple, lunch, lunch again, shake (same as before) then a huge fuck off dinner.

Stayed a steady 65kg at 6 foot. When i got the crohns looked at i began to gain weight. It could also be coeliac, that stops you gaining weight.

Do you sweat a lot? Could be thyroid issues - whilst they're never the case for over weight issues - overactive thyroids aren't uncommon.

But you will know because you will sweat like a beast.