Here is what is going to happen. Amazon, Facebook, Google, those tech giants with all of the customers...

Here is what is going to happen. Amazon, Facebook, Google, those tech giants with all of the customers, transactions and data? There is nothing, and I mean nothing stopping them from coming up with their own block chains, and there is nothing stopping them from cushing you like the bug you are. Company stores and currencies were a thing back in the 1700s, back when national currencies were unstable.

>shark tank

finally found the connection between /tv/ and Veeky Forums

You sound like a bitter nocoiner. Nobody cares if Amazon makes its own blockchain since it won't be decentralized.

but they can actually use it to buy stuff, unlike your shitcoin

their blockchains will be centralized and non anonymous. that means they will be worse than even fiat, nothing more than vouchers.

one of the primary reasons crypto is so popular,

is because of how much more privacy there is compared to established systems

it's the same reason when facebook tried to rip off snapchat with their own app
everyone stuck with snapchat,
despite it being glitchier and slower than fb's alternative

sure, it's likely they'll eventually get their own crypto, but I doubt it'll ever overtake any of the top 5

because the kinds of people who buy crypto often actively avoid such data collectors as Google, Facebook,
and to a lesser extent, Amazon

Yeah, so? They already have Amazon coins but I don't think it's going to replace Bitcoin anytime soon. They're just glorified gift cards.

Yep, I'll just use my Amazon (TM) coinz to buy things anonymously.

No-coiners either don't like to read or they read but can't understand shit.

Cryptographic proof of ownership is the basis for the creation of the first decentralized property transference structure in history. Example: company x builds a car and it records the ownership of the car in the blockchain using its own private key. To sell/transfer this car to a new owner, the company and the buyer sign a digital contract that executes once the two parties come to an agreement. The proof is mathematical, it doesn't depend on human intervention, for that reason you can easily transfer ownership again and again in the entire world.

Satoshi completely destroyed the future of centralized governance in 2008, because governments will never be able to tax universal digital contracts that are designed to be NON TAXABLE unless you destroy and tamper the blockchain first.

>because governments will never be able to tax universal digital contracts

yeah but they can force all exchanges to require ID,

then they know exactly how much someone is spending / earning with crypto,
and can tax you based on that

>buys BTC
>uses BTC to buy Amazon Coin
>BTC prices still go up
or
>Amazon releases coin
> $10 max
>Everyone wants $4k coin instead
>BTC prices still go up
Win-win

So taking your though experiment further. What happens if 2 parties sign on too an exchange that doesn't require ID's?

How do you enforce these structures across borders, will there not always be a kayman island's / Switzerland / tax haven's.

Since global tax is somewhat unfeasable currently, since gov's can't trust each other neither. How will they enforce this collectively around the world?

Not claiming to know everything btw - Do try to read, and understand the world around me and would welcome some intellectual debate over shilling.

Im a few years decentralized exchanges will be very well-established.

I must insist: Satoshi literally destroyed the future of central governance and only those who realize this early will be able to survive without a major internal economic disaster.

Gloom and doom much
Shill nonsense

No, this is good. It means we have finally found a way to tell the kikes to fuck off once and for all. Without central banks, kikes are nothing more than swindling parasites.

Fucking this. The founders of this country escaped central banking for a time-- and it was staved off by Jackson and others but they have re-established as always. Crypto is the next step in the eternal fight for freedom. Hopefully there are enough intelligent people left to realize this.

Sorry, forgot we have non-Americans here

There are not. What you envision will never come to be.

Well I'm sure the founders of America were told the same thing, but they proved the naysayers wrong for a season

To continue, I think that blockchain technology is the first technology that in some sense allows for a truly free-market.

Its the first market-place of its kind that cannot be shut down / in essence cannot be interfered with directly. Naturally elements outside of the chains can be interfered, tampered and manipulated. But the chain itself, is coded and complete - so to say.

I also believe coincidentally that a lot of the people working on blockchain tech, are kind of the geeky nerdy guys that now have the power to choose what projects to work on.

If blockchain's have the ability to provide better alternatives, and the public is aware of this, its unclear to me how governments will ultimately be able to ban them. Sure they will fight them, try to increase influence over them, etc. But in essence i believe crypto is here to stay.

The cat is out of the bag so to say.

No.

The reason Bitcoin or Ethereum will never be replaced by some corporate machination, no matter how technologically superior is because of decentralization.

If Google creates GoogleCoin and Amazon creates AmazonCoin will they accept each other's coins? No. So every corporation will have to have its own coin. The consumers will never get on board with that.

Bitcoin and Eth are universal. They are not proprietary and therefore can be adapted by all.

Nice arguments. eloquently expressed

Or Amazon/Facebook/google will be replaced by Obsidian.

lel

But what will happen to my 401k?

Just wait until Facebook releases their own crypto (to be used on their marketplace) and the tech * financial industry will follow. ETFs will spring up and the Dotcom bubble will begin. The largest barrier of entry for crypto will be removed with the addition of ETFs.

When we reach this new age of crypto, our coins will moon because we will know when they are about to get added to an ETF, a small
group of us will become the next generation of billionaires, and normies will be left holding the bags when it all comes tumbling down.