You wake up and you have the option to transform into one of the guys in pic related. Who do you become?

you wake up and you have the option to transform into one of the guys in pic related. Who do you become?

I'd rather not wake up and become zyzz desu

Neither of them because they both look like self-absorbed tools.

left, because I'd rather not fuck up my body with steroids

Jeff, grow/cut my hair and buy those clothes on the left

Left

left because of perfect face, then just start training and become 10/10

both would be an upgrade

Jeff pls go

is it just me or does Jeff look exactly like feels guy in that?

Pretty much this.

Neither. Why delude myself?

jeff pls go

Left one. Muscles come and go, but a good looking face is always harder to have without surgery.

Neither because even though i am overweight i would rather work hard myself rather than be handed my success.

Neither because even though I'm a dyel manlet I would never want to be anyone but me

I didn't know my serratus were this visible though

kek

which one has the most money?

found you on reddit

I'd rather be this. Looks like a cozy place

kek

Jeff, settle the natty/not natty debate by roiding

left
better face, better hair, probably taller too

>tfw when thought neckbeards like this couldn't actually exist
>start working at a grocery store
Everyday I see at least two neckbeards who weigh 250+lbs and are at least 20 walking around with their mom pushing the cart. They always grab shitty food to add to the cart.

>Im having a great time laughing over here, laughing at how little he respects you

that line is great

Guy on right proves you can't fix ugly.

I think he's really good looking, but his face looks like it was made for a skinny twink's body...maybe ottermode at best. He's actually made himself look worse by hulking out.

Left. I don't want to die of a heart attack at 30 because of steriod abuse.

As if the legend is required.

>transform into the guy on the left
>change my style so i don't look like some flaming faggot

left then i would continue to lift as normal

is it only a physical change? i'm a smart guy, i don't want to become unsmart

Tricky question, left one is more mainstream hipster and more likely to fit in a regular workplace and social environment like mine. Right one is more likely to tap that chav girl punani that I crave so hard, pic related. I always try to swipe right on this kind of chicks on tinder but they don't return the favour... How can I have more succes in smacking chav pussy bros?

desu I would rather be myself. Feels better to work for what you want, no matter how cliche it sounds, its true.

Literally just be a chav

I feel you bro. My guess would be to use pics of you dressed in fashionable clothes, a short haircut, and lots of body pics.

These sluts are drawn to born alphas the guys they feel "dumb" around or the guy who gently "flicks" their forehead as if they're a pet and then reward them by scratching their heads.

Can confirm I have flicked slut foreheads to domesticate and pacify them

>that overdeveloped serratus
How to get this?

Serratus press seemingly does nothing.

Punching drills do nothing.

Kek

Left because he's most likely taller and definitely has a more attractive face. The body can be built if necessary.

do push ups all the way up: protract you shoulder-blades at the top.

Niether.

one looks like a bitch in steroids

The other a severe metrosexual.

I'll pass on both accounts.
If only I could optain 400$ worth of free weights to stick in my basement to replace my worn out Bowflex.

Definitely left because he has FACE HEIGHT FRAME and you can just lift while also not having Geoff's face.