Was this place deemed to be eternally backward? How to fix it?

Was this place deemed to be eternally backward? How to fix it?

Africa would be great if it didn’t have Africans.

With the current demographic growth rates there is nothing you can do for Africa save for praying for Ebola. No jobs, no education, no infrastructure no future at all, just millions and millions of dirtpoor people on not enough arable land.

Give every tribe their own country. They would stop fighting each other for being in each others land.

>implying war is the problem in africa.

>Give power to western settlers
>Supress warring warlords
>Build westernised farms on fertile lands
>Build wells where there is no fertile land
>Build school, where natives could be taught farming, medicine, exact sciences and politics
>Promote hygiene and anticonception
>After natives will get equal statistically on educational and intelligence terms with westerners, give them rights equal to settlers

Yes the only human part of that landmass is North Africa the rest is unhinged paleolithic jungle savages incapable of any society beyond warring tribes as we see in America today.

You don't fix it. Kill all the christian missionaries. Bomb the infrastructure the Colonists built. Leave the place as a nature preserve.

Stop feeding them, that's literally the only reason why they're seeing a huge population increase.
also tell China to stop giving them tanks, aircraft and guns.

>Chad, Mali, Mauritania and Sudan
>Not saba

>saba
*savage, fuck me.

Not Veeky Forums

we completely cut them off from outside interference and let them fight amongst themselves for a few hundred years
worked well for europe after rome fell

Blacks are really civilized I swear guys

>tmw North Africa and the Middle East would still be included in the western tradition had it not been for Islam.

>Nigeria has a population of 192 million
How is this even remotely possible, do they really get that much gibs?

They are not bouguoise, they have the time to reproduce as is the case with less than rich nations around the world.

have fun with the chinese rare animal medicine mafia (and your mutilated nutsack), for one

Would the world be better if Rome conquered the rest of Africa? I mean most of it is a wasteland and the tribes at the time were not even remotely on the same level of technology.

What's with the "x"s?

Send more Drawidians from India to Africa.
Eugenics of African races.
Denial US Dollar in intercountries trade.
Worldwide economics is shit therefore there we can't do nothing.
May be install some religion don't allowing steal and kill.

No
Rhodesia, Orange, Monarchist Ethiopia

believe me, africa is going to boom in about 200 years.

we literally tried all of these things already

I’ve been to 14 African countries. I saw some good, some bad and met a whole lot of wonderful people. I’d go back tomorrow given the chance.

>How to fix it?
It was fixed

Meaningless. I’d go to the moon if I had the chance, but I wouldn’t want to try to live there.