Sup faggots, after 7 months of lifting i decided to buy myself some pre-workout...

Sup faggots, after 7 months of lifting i decided to buy myself some pre-workout. Wanting to try it and i got it for rather cheap.

What should i expect (besides energy) and should i go straight with the 2 scoops?

4 sCoops

dont be a pussy

2 scoops of C4 did literally nothing for me but then again i'm on hyde + jekyll + DMAA

Great job wasting your money on glorified caffeine

If you can't motivate yourself to get pumped to work out, you will never make it

nah

i went two, hope it tastes good.

>wasting money

paid 30 and i make 41 an hour, leave the thread and go post your DYEL body for compliments.

Itchy skin, caffeine high and massive pump.

alright guys, so far taste is fucking incredible. Feel nothing as of yet besides my bottom lip tingled for a split second.

massive pump sounds good, curious to see this itchy skin. But so far i feel nothing. But it does say 20-30 minutes before a workout.

I also had a steak, potatoes and asparagus about 1 hour ago.

t. dyel

>tfw DYEL squatting 3pl8s

Leave child.

It has no effect on some people. Just lift and eat a lot of protein bro that's all you need

I know but was curious as fuck, since i see a lot of dumb cunts especially on here going crazy over pre-workout bullshit. Wanted to see for myself what all the fus was about.

>2 scoops
Scoops
Or
Bust

>makes selfless thread asking about preworkout
>thinks 3plate squat is impressive

Lmao desu

I'll wait 15 minutes (so far feel nothing), if nothing happens I'll do 4 scoops and report back.

.t 1pl8 king

take something with dmaa in it or nothing at all.

Alright boys, my face feels slightly itchy and hot, hands feel itchy as well.

Maybes it working.

LEAVING
HUMANITY
BEHIND

Litrelly feel nothing more(energy even feels the same) but the slight tingles, what kind of garbage did i buy? some fucking snake oil.

Won't buy again lads, going gym in 10 minutes and hopefully i notice something more.

2 and half scoops no joking, taht shit is weak.... u shoulda started with bullnox as first preworkout...

I was going to buy HYDE but i decided against it since it was like 50$.

Cheap things end up expensive

>>

wtf?? bought for $25 on amazon

stop shopping at GNC lol

you're not gonna be able to find anything with DMAA in it. you can buy DMAA itself, though, and stack it with other stuff.

i use my own blend of creatine, beta-alanine, citrulline, caffeine, ephedrine, and modafinil. i call it Auto Wreck because if i dont go to the gym right after taking it ill seriously crash my car in a fit of blind rage

>30
seriously i just got mine for $22 same flavor and size where did you buy yours at?

Normally I do 1 scoop, drink it while i stretch and go straight into my workout no clue why it recommends 20-30 minute wait