Redpill me on being chubby and strong. Are women attracted to this and is it good? Do I really NEED to lose weight?

redpill me on being chubby and strong. Are women attracted to this and is it good? Do I really NEED to lose weight?

being fat is disgusting

squeeze your glutes

This, just lose the weight, you'll thank us later

Why not cut and look cut up? Think about that.

above 20% is generally considered unhealthy, so let that be the absolute MAXIMUM bf you ever hit

as for girls, I'm currently hovering around there (18-20%) and grills don't seem to mind

being lean and weak is way more attractive to girls than being chubby and strong

Fix your posture and you'll be above average for sure

You could probably find some chubby girl who thinks that's awesome... but... is that really what you want? Some chubby girl?

you disgust me.

thx

Lmao nice bitch tits. No, girls don't like that. Girls value leanness above size and strength.

lose weight or settle for someone of your... size.

Who the fuck cares about what women "think"?

do you mind if i repost that to /r/TheRedPill my friend? i'll give credit where it is due of course!

what matters is how you look in clothes. you don't need abs to get laid. most guys aren't ripped and get laid easily anyway.

this
and this

skinny girls in my area like chubby strong guys because of the implications im gonna pound her in bed

what state do you live in?
I currently live in FL so not being lean is unacceptable, but I'm moving to AR in a month or two

Where in AR?

Almyra, near Stuttgart. You live in AR?

Yea bro, but i live in Rogers. Why are you moving up here though?

Graduation. Moving there to take a year off before college at UALR because I have a shit gpa. Also I have a lot of family up there.

im in fl too but cfl. nothing but chubby strong country boys and football players that get all the ladies
are you in sfl?

nah I live in Saint Pete.

Ah, nice. I'm going to the regional Cimmunity College up here. I just graduated too.