Go up!

Give me one more dip I need more

its about to dip

>ascending corridor will never again dip below forty cents

Chinks are on Christmas

What the fuck do you think it's been doing?

Struggling to get past it's ATH and volume as fallen off a cliff.

Stop embarrassing yourself

omg lol I forgot about Chinese New Year! Those stupid dogeaters are ironically entering their Year of the Dog (inb4 buy doge) with too much celebration & intoxication to bother with cryptocurrency manipulation. Arrr, I don't see any whalespouts on the horizon; unreef the sails and set a course for the moon!

OP is a weak handed cuck expecting x100 over night

Says the faggot who probably shilled on Reddit and it backfired spectacularly.

Have some patience, wouldn't be suprized to see whales wanting cheap LINK again (7k) just speculation though, god speed brothers.

You are too stupid for this shit.

Dump time.

It's about to break....

Don't be impatient.
Lots of good signs right now.

Motherfuckers listen. Buy it at 40 cents who gives a fuck. Stop day trading this bitch. You're gonna hold this for a long time just keep loading up. If it goes to 60 cents you're gonna be crying about not buying at 40 cents

>truth

I sold my bag at 0.42 yesterday and already got double on other coins, LINK is good but you are waiting your opportunity cost by holding it when it slides horizontal. It hover like 1 week already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doing 10x in a week while going sideways makes me nervous. What will happen when it starts going up...

nah, all the news are in for LINK, other coins will earn faster. I can only make what I earn yesterday (x2) if link go to 0.84 and it is a long way to go. But ofc if you want safe then just buy link for 5-10% gain /day maybe.

definitely have been contemplating this. if i jumped into other coins then bought back into LINK it would've been way more profitable. i guess this is what you call getting emotionally attached to your coin? i think people really underestimate opportunity costs when holding onto a coin.

My withdrawals from binance are pending for an hour now. What is this?

WHAT
IS
THIS
VERTICAL
WALL
SHIT

If you jumped on other coins you could also have halfed your stack.
Elix crashed, obsidian crashed, walton crashed, many other flavor of the week coins did too.

You can also go on ethroulette and double it.
Look at fundamentals and invest in sure bets and you'll get rich in 2 years max. Ride risky pumped shitcoins with no project and you can get rich in 2 weeks but will most likely lose everything and be disgusted of crypto and miss the most obvious money rush of our times.

Hold safe alts and btc for a few years and you're set.

iam still waiting for eth to go below 200 again like Veeky Forums predicted

5-10% gain per day consistently would make you insanely rich very fast. Link will get nowhere near that and neither will any of your coins.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But by all means, keep doubling your stash everyday.

gotta cross check with the btc walls