See Bishamon walking down street in his signature white shirt (see pic)

>See Bishamon walking down street in his signature white shirt (see pic)
>Girls behind me on bus see him and instantly mention how he is "too big" and "probably spends all his time in the gym"

When did you realise girls don't like muscles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well it is a good thing women like muscle then

Or maybe girls, like everyone else in the world, hate niggers.

They say those things because they are insecure about themselves, it doesnt mean they would pass up a dicking from the guy theyre talking about

>See someone successful in something
>"They must spend all their time on it"
>detracts from their achievement to make yourself feel better

Do you see how that applies here?

/pol/ get aids and die.

Sorry, not a gay latino.

Lol aids are for niggers though :^)

Remember, the analogy is
Men::working out to get big
Women::not eating to get skinny

A woman saying this guy is too big or has too much muscles is like a man calling a woman too skinny

If you find any left me know, I hear orlando is in short supply

Yeah that reminds me when I was getting my Ph.D _while_ still being pretty Veeky Forums ; but I didn't like getting to clubs and drinking
One of my friends said something along the lines
"Hey sure you've a job and you study and you're fit but lol you don't have a life"
He still didn't get his engineering degree at 27, and he didn't work
>ab inimicis possum mihi ipsi cavere, ab amicis vero non

But he was pretty right, in countries where whites are not a minority at least (this excludes merica)
You present a country with a white majority the chance to have white vs black refugee, the preference of the general population is too easily predictable
It ain't even a matter of "right" of "wrong", it's a fact

>"White women are fucking niggers! Why shouldn't white women be enslaved again"
>"lol white women don't like black men, it's obvious"
polbabby logic

>I saw an anonymous poster posit an opinion, but then I saw another anonymous poster posit a contradictory opinion. Clearly this is just one person!

well
there is such a thing as too big or too skinny, but people who actually dislike those bodytypes just won't date/fuck someone with it.
proclaiming loudly and obnoxiously that "they're too buff" is a type of self defense.
can't have it? nah, I just don't want it! and you need to know that that's the reason for me not having him!111

That's good to hear. I've heard women saying stuff like 'bald' and 'short' when I walk past them. Now I wish I'd talked to them. My lack of self confidence has always been my biggest obstacle in losing my virginity.

he needs to wear bigger clothes. he looks ridiculous

how uncomfortable must those jeans be? denim is already uncomfortable but imagin it that tight and wrapped up your ankles

hopefully he doesnt dress like a prick anymomre

>When did you realise girls don't like muscles?

Women don't like men that are out of their league. They have to comfort themselves with the delusion that they don't really like conventionally attractive male characteristics.

>"Oh look at that [attractive] guy! He must be so vain!/He must be shallow/He must be stupid/etc"

tl;dr: sour grapes

- Expert in internet pyschology, PhD in human behavior, Diploma in Women Studies - Mywifeson university

>lifting for girls

Yeah it had nothing to do with your parents making a genetic failure

Wow, I never realized I cared for the opinion of beta women who have to use the bus.

Nice try, but it's /pol/'s characteristic tumblr-tier hypocrisy

but he is too big

he looks ridiculous

>they still haven't figured out that women prefer ottermode

Its true everyone hates you in eastern europe

So /pol/ really is one person? Is Veeky Forums one person, too?

Nothing to do with how he looks. Girls may be stupid but they do have noses.

Don't go chastising other boards for the slightest variation from your dogma, then, keep your shit back in /pol/

Women don't like guys who are self-consciousnessly vain and treat their muscles as a accesory, just like guys don't like girls who dress overly slutty with only attention to their tits.

If that guy wore something less streamlined girls would say he looked good, just like I like big titties but not a g-cup in a c pushup bra except when pre-hard or already hard.

Everyone uses public transport in London

And that's a train

girls say they dont like big muscles because they don't want other girls judging their opinions. Girls are way more about conforming to the pack.

When my friend was huge (he was really big natty, only a bit smaller than dude in pic) girls would come up to him all the time asking to feel his muscles.

Women are liars.

You're seriously delusional.
>/pol/ dogma
Get a grip, you self-righteous cunt.

>Bishamon

what did he look like before he Digivolved tho?

but user you replied to is actually right, you mongol

YOU JUST KNOW

>user you're pretty buff, do you work out?
>Haha yeah I lift heavy objects off the ground every now and then
>Oh wow you really shouldn't do that you don't wanna get too big
>Nah you can't get too big unless you take steroids, just google this retarded slav, Klokov with two k's, the fucker can lift two of me above his head like it ain't no big deal
>She visibly bites her lower lip and zooms in on him
>He's too big user just look at him I don't like it, do you really want to end up like that?

Yeah senpai I don't know anymore

Roiders look so insecure

>I'm incapable of making my body something I'm happy with without drugs
>I'm willing to put my health and life at risk to look bigger to those around me

Pathetic t.b.h.

>lifting for women

look at that body language...

Juicy

oh boy kek

>insecure about roiders looking bigger than you
>their health must be shit (while everyone is addicted to fast food, +1000 calorie starbucks drinks, cigarettes, and alcohol)

I rather die as hard a statue than as soft as your stomach user.

Lift for your own health and happiness

doesn't require steroids

Alpha BBC warrior.

You can see the mix of fear and excitement in her eyes.

same here but natty

If I go to the mall/wal-mart I get literally disgusted and I cannot for the life of me hide the scorn from my face. It's so bad my gf doesn't like going out in public with me

Post pic

>using obesity epidemic as a standard to measure yourself by

All of Veeky Forums is pol, my nigger

>"it's m-muh echochamber guiz! there are fellow aryans who l-love me and lift my spirit when I see some white woman with a black!"
Nice to see you have the tumblr-fort spirit

I'm from EE and I don't hate niggers. They're just untermenschen as any other shitskins like spics, indians or sandniggers and I treat them accordingly

You. I like you.

Hitler thought you were also cattle or untermenschen, the mad motherfucker wanted to cull Russia's population by 65% for heaven's sakes.

>other people live worse than me, so I can do bad things too

Not that guy but I'm also a Slav and Hitler had the right idea.

>slavs talking about other ethnicities as the untermensch
Lol

No, as a black I wholeheartedly support your uprising and enslavement of western Europe, then you can give this pansy aryannas the gulag treatment and make men out of them

And he though that Indians were bros. So what? I just used the term, it doesn't mean I worship his actions and ideas. And most slavs were really underdeveloped a century ago because Russian empire used to be a huge agricultural shithole with just recently canceled slavery

It's funny because a lot of Ukies thought the same but adolf still einsahtzgruppe them

>at pool party
>extremely fit, especially vs. people my age
>able to hide my power level (atleast for girls, guys notice I lift thru clothing)
>finally take off my shirt
>get wayyyy more attention
>everyone eyefucks my body
>girls ask to take pictures with me
>keep feeling hands run on my back, touch my ass, etc

girls HATE muscles.

k

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

this

What user thinks is happening

What is actually happening

Yup. Right there with you bro. Girls's eyes literally light up with lust as they see me shirtless and they all wanna suddenly hang out and hit me up with the "what you doin" "let's watch Netflix" keep lifting my bros

mad?

he's like a one-man party all to himself.

>Fat people exist
O got me there

I wish there was a way to permanently seal scrawny faggots from /pol/ in their fucking containment board.

Stay in denial negro

That wouldn't be so funny if you weren't a fucking slav. You're worse than niggers and even worse than indians for most people (and rightly).

>what are powerlifters
everyone has a personal health niche is what im implying.

1/10 try again