Gyno talk

Veeky Forums, seriously, do I have gyno?

I really don't know whether I'm just paranoid or not but I feel like my nips are puffy. And I don't know why.

Look at my pics and tell me, do you think this is gyno?
Do any other guys here also have this amount of gyno for no obvious reason? How do you deal with it?

Another pic

no one cares about your gyno user.

Unless they are pepperonis and got a clit coming out it.

From this perspective you can see it more clearly.

I've recently acquired way more than that on my bulk, and I'm not sure why

I think that when it comes to "puffy nipples" we have to differentiate between fat and mammary gland. Really fat people might develop "man boobs" because they start to store a high amount of fat over their pecs (even though most of the time the gland also enlarges, but let's just assume that in some case it doesn't). In the aforementioned cases the person can get back to normal by simply cutting and losing all the fat there.
Actual gyno that needs surgical removing, is, as I understand it, the enlargement of the mammary gland in men, just as it usually happens in females once they his puberty.

So, does your "gyno", if you feel the tissue under your nipple, feel like normal fat or is it this harder feeling mammary gland kind?

You think so?

The guy in pic related also didn't have a lot, but the pic on the left still doesn't look right.

Bump. I want more replies

Here it looks worse than on the other pics

Its just fat from that pic, OP has body dismorphia.

he doesn't look fat enough to have gyno tho
looks fairly lean

I hope you're right, really.

I just see that most people with low but not extremely low bf have completely flat nipples.

My nips look near identical. Especially when it's warm is more prominent. I'm at work so can't get nips out for a picture but I do have mild gyno. At 10% bf it was obvious, it's less obvious when my nips are hard.

Added picture, found this old one. This is the lowest body fat I've ever been (dyel 5 months). But you can still see the nipples don't look right. It's gyno

man just be happy it's not worse, I'm skinny almost all over (a bit of belly fat) but my moobs could probably fill out a b cup thanks to fucking gyno. When the nips are erect, they look like nice pecs, but when they're not(aka most of the fucking time) it looks absolutely awful and I'm considering suicide daily

why don't you consider surgery daily?

You can have it done in europe if the american price is ridiculosly high. There are many plastic surgery clinics that will do a nice job at around 2500$ in Spain or France.

You're really skinny and it's still there. This means that it's not just fat, but mammary gland tissue aka actual gynecomastia. That sucks. I'm not fat either, but I fear that even if I might cut down to your bf% it will still be there. Sucks.

I don't have the money. I'm in the UK, the NHS will only do it if it's huge and unfortunately I don't qualify.

Fuck this has literally led to my depressions. It bothers me that I can't get this done and yet the NHS pays for girls to get fucking boob jobs because they want to jump a cupsize.

You fuckers are so obsessed with gyno it is unreal

easy to say that when you don't have it dickhead

Proof?

I got the same shit bro

Who gives a fuck

Shit happens. I'll get it cut out if its a major problem, right now I'm higher bf so its not really a problem.

having a little bit of gyno is quite common. it's only a problem if it looks like you have boobs. slightly puffy nipples does not qualify as a real problem unless you're a huge pussy.

Proof of what?

Proof that they get boobs paid

I see no gyno

no, youre just fat and bloated

No. Fat.

What does show that he's bloated?