What you think his semen tastes like?

What you think his semen tastes like?

Apple sourz.

Why don't you ask him? I'm sure he has eaten his own cum for the sake of it given his obsession with protein-rich sources.

absinth

why did he have to bully jason?

Why would you ever swallow it when you could pin your ass with it and get mutant gains?

Impossible to know. His dick/balls have been missing since 2014 due to the 'roids.

>Since 2014
You mean the early 90's

of making it, something you will never taste unless you take all the scoops
CMOOOON

Damn it, I miss Mutant-era Piana. He was cheesy as hell but he was still fun to watch and came across as someone I wouldn't mind having a conversation with.

Now that he's "himself" in his own videos I'm turned off. Guess the whole "never get to know your role models" suggestion was legit.

Battery acid. Considering there is any semen.

Häagen-Dazs white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, with a hint of REAL FOOD and whatever flavour ALLDAYUAY/5150/KILL IT/FULL AS FUCK he used that day.

looks like lady gaga in first pic lol

Honestly, due to the lack of fruit and vegetables, mostly fruit, I'd say his cum tastes rather disgusting.

Fag here, swallower, and anyone who is devoid of fruits and veggies in their diet has some bad tasting cum, especially when all they eat is fast food.

Fatty fish also add to the flavor for me, fish like salmon, sardines, etc., make the texture very rich, and mixed with fruits and veggies tastes absolutely god tier.

I know all this because I suck my friends dicks sometimes, and know they eat and what their habits are.

100% grade A roids

My gf said my cum tastes like strawberries. I've been eating more salmon lately.

Is that the reason?

Salty coins

dosent semen always taste salty? never tried it just smells that way

Probably the salmon and a highly varied diet.
Do you eat a lot of fish, as well as fruits and vegetables? And do you stay away from artificial sweeteners and preservatives?

Fish, fruits, veggies, and drinks that have real sugar and have little to no artificial sweeteners can all make cum tastier.

It does taste somewhat salty, and depending on what you can eat, can taste extremely salty.

A little bit of a salty taste isn't bad tasting at all, depending on the person's hydration and diet, but if it's too salty is can overwhelm the taste and even the odor, making it also taste bad.

I'm not one of those conversion types, but if your bi or just curious, try your own. Don't jump in posting an ad on Craigslist or go on grindr looking for dick. It's a nasty way to go about doing something you're curious about.

4 SCOOPS

how does it work if you've been saving load for a long time (in terms of taste) seems to get really viscous.

not gay, just curious ;)

Depends on the person's diet, but if their cum tastes good then the extra volume and viscosity only aids the flavor, as there's more to taste.

But if it's bad tasting then dear god, it's bad. I've had that happen to me before a couple times, and my immediate reaction was spitting, and I like to swallow so it was some nasty tasting spunk.

Oh and i forgot to add, nuts can make your nut (hue) taste better as well. I just bunch up nuts with veggies and fruits, and sometimes I forget some people don't for some reason.

k, thanks user.

My ex told me my cum tasted like this mountain cheese she had one time in northern Italy.

I've booked a flight for later this summer to try.

You're welcome senpai. Have a great day!

>paying hundreds for a plane ticket instead of just cumming in your mouth

Imagine being sprayed by 4 scoops of hot ben & jerrys man juice over you.

Why is this thread even active you maggots

We need a Rich thread CMON

Like 8 scoops

He didn't know he had syndromes

I would be someone who would fit the far right panel the most, minus being visibly apparent that I lift.

I just stick to cardio, bodyweight exercises, and proper eating to appeal to men more, and also because being smaller than the man topping me is quite arousing, knowing they're bigger and stronger than you are.

Who cares about what cum tastes like? It's all about the smegma.

He's probably infertile by now.

Dear god, smegma is actually disgusting. It tastes worsts than it smells, and that's quite a feat.