I look good right babe?

>I look good right babe?

All about that piana pussy

She would look good with a decent boobjob not those hideous bolt ons

>boobs are too big
>would not bang

You realize her tits are stiff, veiny, and completely unnatural looking right? You'd have to truly be a 5%er to get hard for Sara.

They litteraly look like Rich didnt want to pay for a good boob job so he got that number from the 'boobs for only $2999' billboard doctor.

hey tits look like ross kemps' head

They look bolted on becuase of her low bf%, nothijg more

Can't have anything but bolt ons if you're low bodyfat.
Pic related has horrible boltons when she does a physique show, but her tits look normal, once she stops being a dehydrated husk and starts powerlifting.

The only alternative is sub-muscular implants, but those actually prohibit you from bench pressing AND you can't fit any decent boobs under developed pectoral muscles.

I bet her natural tits were fine. She's just extremely insecure like Rich

You aren't fooling anyone.

10 replies and not a single "yep".
Veeky Forums, I'm disappoint

Nope.

Women should not bodybuild

yes babe

Fake tits >>>> small tits, and nasty saggy fat ones

>women
>good
>ever
No.

at low bf% she won't have any "natural tits".

You can actually get implants that are made to look more natural, they're not round cushions of silicone, but slightly more teardrop shaped like a natural breast. But for some weird reason most girls who gets implants doesn't want nice natural looking tits, they want the round fake plastic-fantastic look that anyone can tell is fake from a mile away.

Back at it again

I didn't give you permission to comment on my post, please delete your comment immediately.

Fuck you Friendo ;)

>Babe
>Implying anybody reading this is worthy of dating a woman that perfect

Kianna Dior has literally the perfect boobjob

Richard pls go

She looks fantastic. Would love her to dominate me

>betraying Rich by fucking his woman
shame on you

Who?

Kianna Dior. Look her up. Watch some of her latest videos on spankbang. God tier tits

I want her to fuck me, stupid.

can atest

I'd be too nervous to get it up with how hot she is

Her face is kind of weird, and her abs aren't well defined...

Not bad otherwise.

Inb4 "lawls you closet gay because you're not fag enough to be scared of muscle women."

that's my worst fear too m8.

Y-you too...

I had it happen before and I was so pissed. Hottest girl I'd ever been with who I was most likely never going to see again, and couldn't get past 50%

theres gotta be a way to prevent it

It's 100% mental, I've come to find out. Confidence and not being ultra nervous. Hasn't happened since I quit worrying about everything so much

fraid that is my downfall. alcohol only helps to get me through the door
but when its time, thats where it stops for me.
i hate it so much

We'll all make it some day brah