Good feels

I started SS 2 weeks ago and I am already seeing changes to my body. Im still dyel as fuck but even my friend noticed that my arms and legs are bigger. I also stopped having back pains from sitting at computer all day long. I always thought you needed to lift like a year before you can see results but I can already see some minimal gains! I'm very happy with this. My progression is good so far and I feel very happy with myself. If only I started sooner!

To make this fit related; Should I vary between back squat and front squat? My friend told me this yesterday.

Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stocky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I was on SS, I would rotate between the two.

One day back, one day front and so on.

Run Greg nuckols 28 free training programs

just do the fucking program

Consider yourself lucky, I've been training for 2.5 months and there's really minimal difference in how I look

Do a better program like Greg Nichols 28 free training programs

Do a better program like Greg Nuckols 28 free trading programs

Why do some people here say that SS is trash while others swear by it?
Also for a fattie, is SS any good for general fat loss?

Your don't even try anymore...

Please fucking do Greg nuckols 28 free training programs

Those who love SS are summerfags who fell for old Veeky Forums memes

Those who don't like it as much have ran it and learnt for themselves
Usually these people have been lifting a few years

eat more food/drink more water

I dont know in what regards it is trash. Haven't really tried any other programme since I am a beginner, but it is working very well for me.

Also I am a skeletor.

Sry for doublepost

as long as you apply principles like progressive overload, recovery and frequency anything will work.

It's just the beginner routine that's easy for noobs to do and understand

Those who have lifted for awhile know better/more direct routines for their specific goals

Even the reddit ppl routine? The one with only 1 rest day each week

What the fuck is 28 free programmes and why would you need 28 routines?

> tfw training for 6 months and while lifts are going up, nobody comments on appearance at all

Gains on ss are your nervous system getting used to the movements.

iktfb. got called "stocky" at work,

m-maybe that's a good thing? urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stocky

> 1) Big man with broad shoulders.

Especially that one. PPL is masterace routine

>Also for a fattie
As a fattie you need to eat better and lift heavy weights. The program you choose will have little difference on your progress.

I just hit 135 clean and strict press, super stoked

(one rep, but still)

>you will never have such a large body frame as Chloe Moretz

Source?

>1 rest day
>recovery
But it will still work, depends on your goals

Most i've ever diddy'd was 425 before taking a 4 month break. Back in the grind again, 3 weeks in and yesterday got lmao4plt for a 3.

If i focus on getting good at repping 4plt will that be better than doing 5/3/1 if i wanna increase diddy max?

deadlifted lmao1plate!!!1!!1!! for reps for the first time in my life today

She's just fat.

Noice, mirin

Noice, but not mirin.

>school over
>no gf
>no friends
>decide fuck it wont bother getting a job
>i will be a NEET for the next 3 months

>wake up
>do some light exercise
>eat full meal+ice fream
>jerk off
>eat a pear while listening to music and browsing Veeky Forums
I couldnt ask for a better summer. Probably gonna take a nap now to have energy for full workout and walking dog. Being a NEET isnt just a meme. Its truly the greatest thing.

Where do you get neetbux from?
I want to be a NEET but don't know how I'll pay for it.
I figure a medium-wage low-hours job is the next best thing probably...

Because the people who say its trash are the ones who didn't actually read the program and never added accessories as the progresses in ss. Then they go trex mode and blame others for being a dumbass

>To make this fit related; Should I vary between back squat and front squat? My friend told me this yesterday.

Keep it up, lad. I started with SS and moved on to doing powerlifting programming, and have had awesome results/fun.

To answer your question, it kind of depends on your goals, but generally no. You should be treating front squats an accessory to back squats. There's no reason you can't have them in your routine but it should never replace working sets of back squat.

Nice nice, today I've finally squatted 2.5pl8s for 5 reps.
Gotta get better at my form, I felt like I was about to explode.

Congrats on your gains. SS is good, just pay attention to the book and add in your chinups and shit after a few weeks.

Thanks brah

I had a mental block at 1pl8, so i loaded up a red 15 kg, a tenlb and a 2.5lb to get 136.1, which worked for me

asked a literal 9/10 out from work, she said yes. Feels surreal. Past 2 years of lifting are finally paying off, feel like I might actually make it for once.

>Dating a coworker
I don't know if it's a good idea. Good job anyways.

I ran ss at 140lb dyel bw for my first 5 months in the gym. Went from empty bar to 265 squat (3x5), 190 bench (3x5), 115 OHP(3x5), 280 DL (1-2x5), dipping +50, chinups +35, pullups +35 (for 3x5) and about 22lbs added to my bodyweight.

It changed my life and made me strong and muscular. Only fat faggots on Veeky Forums who don't lift or were too lazy to follow the program have a problem with SS. Obviously the trainee is supposed to move to a more complex program once they reach the limits of their recovery, until then it is perfect for building strength and the foundation for great aesthetics

deadlifted lmao1pl8 today

After much research I cut on a heavily modified SL/SS from 115kgs at 180cm. My ambitions are almost entirely aesthetic.

Ten months in at 12%bf and 80kg very happy with muscle retention and overall aesthetics. (Mind you I did a three month bulk near end of cut - would recommend bulking before getting below 15% so loose skin not so bad)

Program

A

5x5 OHP
3x5 Incline Press
3x5 Chin Up
2x8 Barbell Curl
1x5 DL
3x1 Plank
3x25 Crunch

B

5x5 Bench
5x5 Barbell Row
3x5 Dip
3x5 Weighted Push Up
3x5 Back Squat
3x1 Plank
3x25 Crunch

I do/did AxBx and would rest two days if I noticed poor performance on a workout.

In terms of strength on the bulk I went from roughly 40-65kg bench, 35-50 OHP, 60-80 squat, 80-100 DL and 30-50 on the row.

Good luck!

I live with mum and dad. They pay for all basic needs. I cant go out and spend money however i like of course but even if i had money id be a shut in.

No. Do 5/3/1 with Joker Sets and a deload only after every two cycles as described in Beyond 5/3/1.

You go gurrrl!!

I'm almost able to 2pl8 the bench press. I've always seen being able the 2pl8 as being recognizably strong to almost everyone, even people on /fit, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

>he fell for the SS meme

NOT for fatties
lose your fat first, then build muscle
If you try to do it all at once, you'll end up fatter

there is no "more direct" routine for strength gains.
you can't get more than daily progression

Saying SS is a meme is a meme

would you mind posting the reddit PPL routine?